Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? (59377 Views)

Man, His Wife & Child Burnt In Their House In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men / Widow Loses Her Three Children After Fire Gutted Their House In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Toks2008(m): 9:44am On Jun 16, 2015
babygirlfl:

Really, hire minors just because her husband lacks self control?

The maid factor..

This article is borne out of my taughts as regards the issue of a man and the maid in the house but before i continue i will like to quote this scripture:

"There are three things that are too amazing for me, four that I do not understand:The way of an eagle in the sky, The way of a serpent on a rock, The way of a ship in the middle of the sea, And the way of a man with a maid" Proverbs 30:18-19.

I get so surprised when a woman finds out that her hubby is making out with a maid and she uses words like "How could you? a COMMON MAID"

Now ladies open your eyes and widen your reasoning faculty and get this straight.

Men are visual,we think about sex way more than you do as women and we are very polygamous by nature meaning we naturally love to be with as many ladies as possible but if you find a man who is decent and disciplined then such a man is a rare breed but most guys naturally will sleep with any maid that catches their fancy even if they are married to the most sexy lady in the world.

I sometimes believe that Abraham would have refused to sleep with Haggai if he has not been eying her and if not for the fact that the whites of those days slept with common maids and even slaves from Africa we definitely will not have African americans today so save yourself that COMMON MAID word.

Wait guys, i am not promoting randy lifestyle or justifying the shameless act of sleeping with a maid not because SHE IS A MAID but how can you have yur wife in the same house and yet sleeping with a maid? This is arrant nonsense i must say

But then to the women, please if you must get a house maid, get a minor that has no visible sexual feautures and lets see that beast of a man that will sleep with a minor.

They are house helps and not slaves so i believe a 13 to 15year old maid will do just fine.

Lets leave hypocrisy, if my wife brings home a maid that has sweet curves, i will call her to order and ask her to send the maid back. Prevention is better than fighting temptation.

A maid is human, a maid was born the same way you were born, a maid has the same feminine sexual features just as you have and even usually younger,Stop employing matured maids if you have a man at home to prevent unplesant situation.

If you like ,start saying you trust your husband, he can not do this or that but by the time it happens, don't say i have not warned you.

Be wise
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by deebsman1(m): 9:52am On Jun 16, 2015
lol @ "full-figured"
Adesiji77:
It depends on the circumstances....

While a wife would be too careless to bring in a "full-figured" maid (I can't think of any other word atm) into her matrimonial home despite knowing that she has a randy husband, you must not lay the blame on the woman should there be an incident of infidelity.

The woman should not create a vacuum that will lead the man into temptation.

Ultimately, a man must take control of his "vessel" and take responsibility for his actions.
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by babygirlfl: 9:53am On Jun 16, 2015
Toks2008:

The maid factor..

This article is borne out of my taughts as regards the issue of a man and the maid in the house but before i continue i will like to quote this scripture:

"There are three things that are too amazing for me, four that I do not understand:The way of an eagle in the sky, The way of a serpent on a rock, The way of a ship in the middle of the sea, And the way of a man with a maid" Proverbs 30:18-19.

I get so surprised when a woman finds out that her hubby is making out with a maid and she uses words like "How could you? a COMMON MAID"

Now ladies open your eyes and widen your reasoning faculty and get this straight.

Men are visual,we think about sex way more than you do as women and we are very polygamous by nature meaning we naturally love to be with as many ladies as possible but if you find a man who is decent and disciplined then such a man is a rare breed but most guys naturally will sleep with any maid that catches their fancy even if they are married to the most sexy lady in the world.

I sometimes believe that Abraham would have refused to sleep with Haggai if he has not been eying her and if not for the fact that the whites of those days slept with common maids and even slaves from Africa we definitely will not have African americans today so save yourself that COMMON MAID word.

Wait guys, i am not promoting randy lifestyle or justifying the shameless act of sleeping with a maid not because SHE IS A MAID but how can you have yur wife in the same house and yet sleeping with a maid? This is arrant nonsense i must say

But then to the women, please if you must get a house maid, get a minor that has no visible sexual feautures and lets see that beast of a man that will sleep with a minor.

They are house helps and not slaves so i believe a 13 to 15year old maid will do just fine.

Lets leave hypocrisy, if my wife brings home a maid that has sweet curves, i will call her to order and ask her to send the maid back. Prevention is better than fighting temptation.

A maid is human, a maid was born the same way you were born, a maid has the same feminine sexual features just as you have and even usually younger,Stop employing matured maids if you have a man at home to prevent unplesant situation.

If you like ,start saying you trust your husband, he can not do this or that but by the time it happens, don't say i have not warned you.

Be wise

I don't mean to insult you but Christians like you make mockery of true Christians. After the long epistle, you still did not answer my question. I don't remember saying anything about common maid. I am disgusted that you think promoting child labour is the right thing to do just because some men lack self control.

6 Likes

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by streetzdreamz(m): 10:01am On Jun 16, 2015
The husband,nothing whatsoever should justify a cheat in as much as the divorce window is always open,if you can't keep up with your partner nomore u walk and away.
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Toks2008(m): 10:01am On Jun 16, 2015
babygirlfl:

I don't mean to insult you but Christians like you make mockery of true Christians. After the long epistle, you still did not answer my question. i don't remember saying anything about common maid. I am disgusted that you think promoting child labour is the right to do just because some men lack self control.

Sis when you talk about self control,it is very relative.

Men generally are weak when it comes to matter of sex and i can't stress this enough. I am not debunking the fact that there are no men with self control and im very proud to be one of them.

In two years after my breakup i have maintained the self control factor but there was a time a friend asked her maid to come stay with me for two weeks while she was away in UK, the maid was a young girl of 17 but with fully developed sexual features.

Now here is a man who have been single for more than a year with strong sexual drive and here is a young maid who ordinarily should be allowed to do her normal jobs but then i realized that even this young maid was practically interested in getting down with me and as disgusting as it sounds, i fell for her crazy pranks not because i was not disciplined or because im sexually loosed but it just happened and i had to stop and warned her to maintain a status quo.

This is not about self control dear but its simply something that many men can't seem to overcome and trust me, if i had a woman in the house,there is nothing in this world that will make me look her way no matter the seductive moves. So please read that article very well and you will realize that your response to it was baseless and totally unnecessary because i really went against the act.
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Emaprince: 10:04am On Jun 16, 2015
Blame the wife!!!

There is something she's not doing well.
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by FRANKOXY(m): 10:04am On Jun 16, 2015
whoever that didn't play his /her cards right is to be blamed.
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by omooba969(m): 10:05am On Jun 16, 2015
Adufetohposh:
I am against a lazy woman! A lazy woman is a slacker in all ways and she exposes herself to the danger of her maid taking over her home.

Only a foolish woman allows a maid to run her home completely.

Thank you jare! grin

Will you marry me Adufe, olowoori mi? cheesy
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by babygirlfl: 10:06am On Jun 16, 2015
Toks2008:

Men generally are weak when it comes to matter of sex and i can't stress this enough. I am not debunking the fact that there are no men with self control and im very proud to be one of them.

In two years after my breakup i have maintained the self control factor but there was a time a friend asked her maid to come stay with me for two weeks while she was away in UK, the maid was a young girl of 17 but with fully developed sexual features.

Now here is a man who have been single for more than a year with strong sexual drive and here is a young maid who ordinarily should be allowed to do her normal jobs but then i realized that even this young maid was practically interested in getting down with me and as disgusting as it sounds, i fell for her crazy pranks not because i was not disciplined or because im sexually loosed but it just happened and i had to stop and warned her to maintain a status quo.

This is not about self control dear but its simply something that many men can't seem to overcome and trust me, if i had a woman in the house,there is nothing in this world that will make me look her way no matter the seductive moves. So please read that article very well and you will realize that your response to it was baseless and totally unnecessary because i really went against the act.

Bros, if you are really one man with self control, then you should be promoting that and not justifying the actions of cheating men. Anyway let's agree to disagree. Have a good day.

2 Likes

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Toks2008(m): 10:08am On Jun 16, 2015
Adesiji77:
It depends on the circumstances....

While a wife would be too careless to bring in a "full-figured" maid (I can't think of any other word atm) into her matrimonial home despite knowing that she has a randy husband, you must not lay the blame on the woman should there be an incident of infidelity.

The woman should not create a vacuum that will lead the man into temptation.

Ultimately, a man must take control of his "vessel" and take responsibility for his actions.

It is not about being randy but that is just men fore you or most men if i must say. As i am,i have taught about the fact of hiring a maid but on teh other hand i felt it will be very funny to think she will just be a maid and not a sex mate since of-course i stay alone and as i wrote,even if i don't stay alone, i will never allow my wife bring in a maid with good curves to the house, never because i don't want to fight temptation each day of my life,prevention is better.Sexual sins should be avoided rather than promoted by bringing home a maid with a banging figure.
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by chrizbrain(m): 10:10am On Jun 16, 2015
the three people involve are to be blame, but the biggest blame go to the wife.b
why will you maid be attending to your husband in every of his needs, even in the bed room, she will have to bring a glass cup of water.
habbaaaaaaaaaaaaa, this na temptation nw.
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Toks2008(m): 10:13am On Jun 16, 2015
babygirlfl:

Bros, if you are really one man with self control, then you should be promoting that and not justifying the actions of cheating men. Anyway let's agree to disagree. Have a good day.

I am a realist sis and that is why i reason from a realistic point of view.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by streetzdreamz(m): 10:14am On Jun 16, 2015
Toks2008:

nice one,temptation ain't a sin, but falling is,the girl prolly tempted you n u fell....the moment u did that u lost your self will n control...OK u've been celibate for some years,so?that's not enough excuse to sleep with a woman u ain't married to,hate going into religious teachings and all when it comes to issues like this,but ur previous post had a bible quote now u can justify yourself all you want,but the truth is ur self will isn't strong enough to keep off from such acts.......
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by bukatyne(f): 10:16am On Jun 16, 2015
tartarus:
What the hell?? So if I cheat on my wife she is to be blamed?? What nonsense! Many Nigerian men have a terrible way of thinking. How would I leave my wife and then go and Zap my maid?? Why can't nigerian men have self control?? *spits* undecided

Many of you saying why can't she do all the chores by herself, how many of you men can juggle house chores, babysitting and work?? Why can't u put yourself in her shoes?. So if I cheat on my wife I'll tell her I did it cos she couldn't do the chores herself?

Just came to this thread to quote you.

The things we read here.

@bold: well well

Weldone, this was a refreshing post.

There is hope afterall cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by bukatyne(f): 10:20am On Jun 16, 2015
Toks2008:

The maid factor..

Be wise

[size=20pt]BROS!

A maid as used in the bold is a woman; not housemaids.

Maids were referred to as servant girls.

Softly softly twist the Bible![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Abee79(m): 10:20am On Jun 16, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
When people say that the husband is stooping so low, I don't understand; are they saying that the housemaid is less than human, just because she happens to be an housemaid? The Nigerian mentality that your level in life is determined by how much money you make or your educational background is quite honestly annoying; every occupation should be accorded it's dignity, housemaids offer an essential service to the society and should be respected as such. That stated, when a woman fails to realize that part of the seduction process involves the respect and care she offers her husband I.e in the little things she does, like making him food, paying attention to his attire, etc if she totally reneges on these duties and leaves it to the housemaid, she effectively sets up her husband to be seduced by the housemaid; besides, a housemaid is so awestruck by the attention she receives from the master of the house, she is willing to submit to a lot of things madam no longer deems necessary and if you're a man, you know there's nothing more flattering nor seductive than a willing woman....in short, it is my opinion that when a man begins to cast a lustful glance at the housemaid, it's a symptom that madam is neglecting her duties somewhere....enjoy yaself
Finally, someone is making sense!

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Toks2008(m): 10:21am On Jun 16, 2015
streetzdreamz:
nice one,temptation ain't a sin, but falling is,the girl prolly tempted you n u fell....the moment u did that u lost your self will n control...OK u've been celibate for some years,so?that's not enough excuse to sleep with a woman u ain't married to,hate going into religious teachings and all when it comes to issues like this,but ur previous post had a bible quote now u can justify yourself all you want,but the truth is ur self will isn't strong enough to keep off from such acts.......

LOL! Some people preach abstinence bla bla bla but trust me, sexual sins should be totally avoided else you fall thats why the bible used the word "flee" when it comes to sexual sins.

I knew that allowing that maid to come in may lead to something crazy but her preempting the act even made it worse.

1 Corinthians 6:18:Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body.
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Joy1706(f): 10:23am On Jun 16, 2015
Maximus85:

If she's too lazy to carry out her responsibilities in the house, she should be ready to see the maids help her with her bedroom chores as well.
If you're too lazy to open your gate,wash your car, drive your car and mow your lawn.....be ready to see your gateman, driver etc. help you with your bedroom chores as well
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by bukatyne(f): 10:26am On Jun 16, 2015
Aminat508:
This long standing anomaly of men sleeping with house helps even in most times ending up the woman leaving her matrimonial for the maid....who gets blame?

The man

Aminat508:
does the wife takes a greater blame by leaving the house maid to run everything in the house...even attending to the man's needs

No; if the husband doesn't like the way the maid runs the house, he has a mouth to complain

Aminat508:
while she plays madam sitting doing nothing nd forgetting her wifely duties

Really?

Is there an excuse for the wife to sleep with a handy house boy or gate man or driver?

1 Like

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Joy1706(f): 10:26am On Jun 16, 2015
Cyriloha:

well spoke dear but sometimes I blame wives for that........you can imagine were person called herself a wife will be sitting doing nothing all duties on the maid alone including serving food for the man and some other things
How many wives do you know who sit at home doing nothing? Most women that go out everyday working their butts off.
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by bukatyne(f): 10:26am On Jun 16, 2015
Joy1706:

If you're too lazy to open your gate,wash your car, drive your car and mow your lawn.....be ready to see your gateman, driver etc. help you with your bedroom chores as well

Hahahahahahahahahahaa!

1 Like

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:28am On Jun 16, 2015
queensmith:

if i ever heard it. . . .how is one responsible for anothers lack of control? kmt that he doesnt find big melons in the house will stop him finding them outside? the wife can only be blamed for failing to do due diligence on her husband and find out he's a philandering low life.

Yes but do not forget the VERY BIG DIFFERENCE between going looking for temptation and having it thrust in your face every day even n your own home where you cannot avoid it!
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by streetzdreamz(m): 10:30am On Jun 16, 2015
Toks2008:

LOL! Some people preach abstinence bla bla bla but trust me, sexual sins should be totally avoided else you fall thats why the bible used the word "flee" when it comes to sexual sins.

I knew that allowing that maid to come in may lead to something crazy but her preempting the act even made it worse.

1 Corinthians 6:18:Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body.
yea right,it should be avoided but u didn't avoid it,we ain't superhumans n living a godly life takes Gods grace and a lot of commitment, if its your arm that will mk u sin cut it off,u prolly didn't cut off the arm even though u knew the end game,N yes abstinence is the best once u willing to be committed, and if u can't be get yourself a wife n stick to her,Paul said that.
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by omooba969(m): 10:31am On Jun 16, 2015
streetzdreamz:
The husband,nothing whatsoever should justify a cheat in as much as the divorce window is always open,if you can't keep up with your partner nomore u walk and away .

@bolded,

Easier said... smiley
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Joy1706(f): 10:32am On Jun 16, 2015
All the guys here are just typing rubbish as if their brains have been removed from their heads. If a woman not doing all or most of the chores is justification for the man screwing the maid, then I guess a woman is justified for stepping out on her husband if he cannot provide for the family. The husband will bear the blame for the wife cheating on him since he can't step up to his responsibility

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by bukatyne(f): 10:32am On Jun 16, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Before I answer your 'silly' question ...Please help me out first..
If I (a woman) sleep with my gateman,
Who is to blame?

Abeg, Abeg!

Your husband cannot open, the gate, wash the car or drive you

Don't you know how arousing it is for a man to wash the car with his arms glistering with his shirt stuck to his body?

When he is maneuvering the steering with just one hand and giving you that look nko?

Only a 'phoolish' man would leave those for a gate man or driver.

2 Likes

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 16, 2015
omooba969:

Thank you jare! grin

Will you marry me Adufe, olowoori mi? cheesy
wink

1 Like

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Zenith21(m): 10:33am On Jun 16, 2015
Na konji cause am, blame konji......

I swear, konji na bastard!
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by streetzdreamz(m): 10:34am On Jun 16, 2015
omooba969:

@bolded,

Easier said... smiley
yea I know its not easy,but u oughta think about all that before going into the act,if your wife is frustrating you to the extent of sleeping with your house maid I see nothing hard in ending the relationship.
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by omooba969(m): 10:35am On Jun 16, 2015
mekadinho:

HAHAHA...... BADEST GUY, EASY ACCESS SHEBI? BUT FOR MUA, NOTHING DEY MAK GO GAGA LIK A SWEET BEAUTIFUL SPOTLESS THIGH, MEEEN... INFACT I LOVE IT PASS UKWU SELF LOL, SO I LOVE BOMB SHORT COS IT DISPLAYS D THIGH TIN... BUT WRAPPER GO COVER EVERYTIN.

Every man wit his sexual preference. Ur preference make sense too. grin
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by Maximus85(m): 10:35am On Jun 16, 2015
Joy1706:

A lazy one is identified!

I will take my cars to the carwash, I can't put my life in the hands of a so-called driver, so I'm gonna drive myself, mowing my lawn if I ever decide to grow one will make me live longer. Its an exercise to my borrrrry. I need no gateman, my gate will be automatic.

When it comes to cooking and catering to your children, No one can do it better. You can decide to leave your bed chores though, cos there are millions of hotter ladies that can do it far far better than you.

Go learn my dear. It will be easier for a man to poke the housemaid than Kabiru the gateman penetrating his wife with his shaft.
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? by bukatyne(f): 10:37am On Jun 16, 2015
Jeezuzpick:
While everyone is busy bitching on Nairaland about maid or no maid, I have woken up to fetch enough water to use for the day. My wife is still in bed!

I told her No! When she brought up maid issue when we were courting years ago. As such, I cannot leave house chores all to her so she can collapse under the strain.

I blame both man and wife! They are both selfish!

Man no wan help around the house, woman no wan cope, go separate one konjiful fifteen year old from her "hardworking" bf for Villa come unleash am for her husband head!

Abi you think say de girls na saint? Most of them deliberately dance around the house in short shorts and braless in worn T-shirts! After masturbating for weeks, they are ready for oga's "long thing"! Even dreaming of it! Bringing in almost any teenage girl as maid is a recipe for disaster!

Me I no want am sha. I dey happily pay de price.

Where are you guys na? Why don't you frequent this section?

If you do not want a maid, be ready to pull your damn weight especially when you have a working wife.

Phew!

I really like the bolded.

And as you said, while people are here ranting... life is going on and people doing whatever they want to.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This / Mother & Daughter Sucking Their Fingers: When I Was Young, It Was Wrong. But Now / Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.