Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) (6365 Views)

My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel / From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) / Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) by baseg25(m): 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
It is good to be in love , Rachel Vincent said in one of her inspirational quote that“I don’t want to love him—this would be so much simpler if I didn’t. But I do.
He’s funny, and passionate, and strong, and he believes in me more than I even believe in myself. When he looks at me, I feel like I could take on the whole world and come out standing tall. I like myself better when I’m with him, because of how he sees me. He makes me feel beautiful and powerful, like I’m the most important thing in the world, and I don’t know how to walk away from that. I don’t know how to walk away from him

Today we will be sharing another A True Love Story! , romantic proposal between Bukky and Folabi (Lovers from age 16).. who says two young lovers cant finally marry each other , love is beautiful with the right person , No wonder Stacey Trombley said in her book Naked that “All that matters is me and this sweet boy who thinks I’m beautiful.”
[size=14pt]Enjoy the love story[/size]
Bukky and Samuel‘s love story started when they were 16! They met because her sister ‘hooked her up’ with him as her prom date.
The groom-to-be planned the perfect proposal with photog Fotos by Fola, after a fun ride on a Ferris wheel.
How We Met

“How God intertwined our paths”, by the bride Bukky
When I was a senior in high school my older sister asked me if I was going to prom and I said no because I had no date sad lol. So she called her friend Joseph (Samuel’s older brother) and asked if his little brother was seeing anyone, and if he wasn’t would he ask me to prom. I was HORRIFIED!

I didn’t want him thinking I was some loser who couldn’t get a prom date lol! So when he called and asked me I told him that I would think about it….I figured he would give up and not call again…but he did! So we talked almost every day until prom night. So he took me to prom and we danced the night away lol. Afterwards my sis said she was going to drop him and home and i was going to a friend’s house so we said our good-byes. I thought I wouldn’t hear from him or talk to him again because all he promised to do was take me to prom.

But early the next morning he text me that he spent the night at my house because no one was home to open the door at his house lol. So I rushed home to see him again before he left (Drove on the highway for the first time for him, lol). So we said our good-byes (again)…..and he never stopped calling smiley Like any relationship, especially one started so young, we went through our growing pains but God ALWAYS brought us back together stronger and closer than before.

[size=14pt]The Proposal in Picture[/size]

After he suggested that we walk over to Centennial Olympic Park by the water fountains.

When we got there i told him that we needed to take a break and sit by the benches (My feet hurt, lol).

While we were sitting there i heard our song (Joe-No one else comes closesmiley) And i looked at him and said it was odd because its a slow song and its an old song for them to be playing at the park.

He suggested we go closer the fountain…

By the time i turned to him and asked what was going on he had started his “proposal speech” and then the tears came! lol.

I saw Steve (Fotos by Fola) with a camera….

He got on his knee…

then i heard screaming and shouting and looked up to see a huge crowd of our family and friends running towards us!!!!

Of course i said yes and he put the ring (AKA Rock) on my finger!

We have been dating since we were 16, so it was truly the best moment of my life as the man of my dreams asked me to become his queen just as the sun set in the background, the water fountain erupted, and family and friends cheered and supported us.

source : http://streetgist.com/surprise-proposal-lovers-from-age-16/

3 Likes

Re: Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) by INTROVERT(f): 1:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
Am just blushing here..... beautiful couple.

So sweet. grin grin grin grin

I opened the ops profile expecting something but.....

3 Likes

Re: Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) by Twaci(f): 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
Beautiful! Very nice!

*claps*

Had me teary-eyed at one point cry.....but then na naija girl I be! U need onions to make me cry cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) by baseg25(m): 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
cc lalasticlala
Re: Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) by baseg25(m): 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
INTROVERT:
Am just blushing here..... beautiful couple.

So sweet. grin grin grin grin

I opened the ops profile expecting something but.....
what are you expecting
Re: Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) by robosky02(m): 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
Twaci:
Beautiful! Very nice!

*claps*

Had me teary-eyed at one point cry.....but then na naija girl I be! U need onions to make me cry cheesy

lols
Re: Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
Twaci:
Beautiful! Very nice!

*claps*

chaii,

You sure?
Re: Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) by Twaci(f): 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
Teempakguy:
chaii,

You sure?
Dig further at your peril wink
Re: Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
Cute couple.
Re: Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) by baseg25(m): 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Cute couple.
why not
Re: Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) by kramfonos(m): 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
The girls are like: "awww...So beautiful".wink
While the guys are like: "money on my mind!".grin
Re: Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) by baseg25(m): 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
kramfonos:

the rich always have the best proposal..

cc lalasticlala , ishilove
Re: Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) by kuuljay(m): 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
Twaci:
Beautiful! Very nice!

*claps*

I talk am!!! by the time you tell naija babe to sit, then ask her to stand, then ask her to walk to the fountain. na quarrel go end the show.the only place wey naija babes they behave na for shoprite grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) by baseg25(m): 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
kuuljay:
I talk am!!! by the time you tell naija babe to sit, then ask her to stand, then ask her to walk to the fountain. na quarrel go end the show.the only place wey naija babes they behave na for shoprite grin grin grin
lol,........ you are funny.

1 Like

Re: Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) by Twaci(f): 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
kuuljay:
But you guys love us that way na cheesy....seperates us from the others too.

1 Like

Re: Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) by kuuljay(m): 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
Twaci:
But you guys love us that way na cheesy....seperates us from the others too.
love gini!!! Na cope we dey cope my dear
Re: Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) by baseg25(m): 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
more reply
Re: Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) by Shamstiel: 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
From 16? shocked

Does that mean they have been furcking for at least 15 years

Smh...this new trend sucks undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) by baseg25(m): 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
Shamstiel:
From 16? shocked

Does that mean they have been furcking for at least 15 years

Smh...this new trend sucks undecided
who says they ve been fucking from 16... naija
Re: Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) by wenson(m): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dis 1 na new method sha make ah try am wit Ufuoma
Re: Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) by baseg25(m): 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
wenson:
Dis 1 na new method sha make ah try am wit Ufuoma
hmmm

we love if this make the fp
Re: Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) by Shamstiel: 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
baseg25:
who says they ve been fucking from 16... naija

Have you ever dated a girl for more than 6months without furcking her
I know you will type NO
Re: Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) by ireneony(f): 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
this is so romantic. lets be sincere, the lady is fat
Re: Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) by ireneony(f): 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) by ireneony(f): 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) by wemmiejex: 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
lol congratulation
Re: Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) by ireneony(f): 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) by ireneony(f): 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) by wemmiejex: 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
lol congratulations
Re: Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
kramfonos:

lols grin grin
Re: Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16) by elantraceey(f): 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
Inza you better come and learn o grin

At least she didn't roll inside the water, nice smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Caught My Gf Sucking Her Roomate. / Bobrisky Sleeps With Me Every Night, I Left Because I Can’t Cope With His Demand / Woman Celebrates Her Husband's Sidechick Accident (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.