Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every - Sports (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every (100737 Views)

Dead Referee 'Appointed' To Officiate Nigerian League Match / Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time / Nigerian League Best 11 Of All Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by novaman: 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2012
honeric01:

Already a fan.
honeric01:

Already a fan.

We are searching for the foundation coach who will commence work immediately, if you know anyone ask him to visit the LTV on Friday by 10am for interview
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2012
Okay bro, i will.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by DisGuy: 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2012
honeric01:

You cannot afford Enyimba the 2 time African champion, go for the likes of Jigawa GS, Akwa united or any other "insignificant" premier league club.

Bros, no person own Man city and Liverpool ni?

pronblem is this club are bottomless pits you can say what they own and what they owe as debt, even their tag as former african champion doesnt count for muc has tehy have no real accounting records but they have a name, cups full of trophy, stadium or even two and rready fan/market, so using the price paid by Saraki for ABS im putting them roughly round 1-2 billion Naira club, if you think about it most of these clubs under normal financial terms are debt ridden, owe lots of players, dont actually get money from NPL and the sponsors, even heartland didnt get a kobo from their last cup (according to newspaper reports o)

So 2billion Naira Max oya all d dangotes, e-managers on NL make una open una wallet
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by DisGuy: 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2012
ow11: I watched the highlights of the Heartland/Enyimba game on Naija made (Which btw, I think is doing a good job in promoting the
One more thing, Can the NPL ban the single ownership of two clubs in the same league? Dolphin/Sharks, Rising/Sunshine stars etc. . .Those games can never be derby games! Following this, I quite agree with @Mutu Ya Chuma! State ownership isn't a very good model

somewhat agree with this, bet way to notice is this when one of the clubs are facing relegation or teams hunting for a spot on the continent whilst its counter is in a safe position on the table

As a an of Afonja Warriors and ABS i noticed some winkwink result last season
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2012
Dis Guy:

Bros, no person own Man city and Liverpool ni?

pronblem is this club are bottomless pits you can say what they own and what they owe as debt, even their tag as former african champion doesnt count for muc has tehy have no real accounting records but they have a name, cups full of trophy, stadium or even two and rready fan/market, so using the price paid by Saraki for ABS im putting them roughly round 1-2 billion Naira club, if you think about it most of these clubs under normal financial terms are debt ridden, owe lots of players, dont actually get money from NPL and the sponsors, even heartland didnt get a kobo from their last cup (according to newspaper reports o)

So 2billion Naira Max oya all d dangotes, e-managers on NL make una open una wallet

why should they buy Eyimba when we have clubs who are dying for new owners?
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by DisGuy: 11:02pm On Apr 16, 2012
honeric01:

why should they buy Eyimba when we have clubs who are dying for new owners?

hmm probably because it will be an investment, abi you no go wan make money, win trophies and make money at the same time o grin

if one person buys Eyinmba, more people will be interested and will definitely go with smaller clubs they can mould and have a long term investment
most of these clubs rarely make enough money what with low attendance, skewed television revenues, litigation prone sponsors

money miss roads no plenty for naija like that, the few one will rather invest in hotels and night clubs

if/when the league is flushed like the stock exchamge more money will come in from everywhere South Afria, North Africa
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 3:19am On Apr 17, 2012
ok o.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by novaman: 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2012
We need club with proper board of Directors, proper account and nothing less than 40,000 registered supporters, we need clubs that is supported massively by the people living in the city where the club is situation; this is possible, we have to tell our leaders. The state can actually keep 10% and subdivide the club into 10 or 20 units and ask different level of people to buy into it; the club since it is owned by the state is also a property of the people, and if they need to know how it could be done, just ask me
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by DisGuy: 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2012
grin
novaman: We need club with proper board of Directors, proper account and nothing less than 40,000 registered supporters, we need clubs that is supported massively by the people living in the city where the club is situation; this is possible, we have to tell our leaders. The state can actually keep 10% and subdivide the club into 10 or 20 units and ask different level of people to buy into it; the club since it is owned by the state is also a property of the people, and if they need to know how it could be done, just ask me

ask you?

and you are. . . .? what the name of the last club you managed or owned otr worked with (in real life not on paper/PS3) grin

Viva Afonja Warriors
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by DisGuy: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2012
considering arsenal have not made any final plan, Im guess ABS or Kwara utd will be one their list once facilities are checked out
and saraki suppose get mouth/cash reach that side as a gunner
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by novaman: 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2012
Dis Guy: grin

ask you?

and you are. . . .? what the name of the last club you managed or owned otr worked with (in real life not on paper/PS3) grin

Viva Afonja Warriors

when I said ask me... all I was saying in actual sense is that I have a simple clue to salvage these local club, it a simple networking model used daily in our different life; all that is required is simple tweaking and the face of club supporter-ship in the country will change forever, I worry why a club like Kano Pillars with all the large supporters we see during their matches could still be collecting money from the government, with proper management of their database and the club in particular, they should be able to make nothing less than N2Billion yearly, I stand to be corrected, I am not searching for job, I support Stores and we the supporters are working on something that would change the face of sports in Lagos. Lagos is 15M ppl, all that is needed is just less than 0.2% active supporters and several million fans. The government cannot run football clubs, we must return the clubs to the people
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by novaman: 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2012
Dis Guy: grin

ask you?

Viva Afonja Warriors

when I said ask me... all I was saying in actual sense is that I have a simple clue to salvage these local club, it a simple networking model used daily in our different life; all that is required is simple tweaking and the face of club supporter-ship in the country will change forever, I worry why a club like Kano Pillars with all the large supporters we see during their matches could still be collecting money from the government, with proper management of their database and the club in particular, they should be able to make nothing less than N2Billion yearly, I stand to be corrected, I am not searching for job, I support Stores and we the supporters are working on something that would change the face of sports in Lagos. Lagos is 15M ppl, all that is needed is just less than 0.2% active supporters and several million fans. The government cannot run football clubs, we must return the clubs to the people
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by novaman: 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2012
In addition to advertise for stores to avoid getting into problems with the moderators, but if you talk about STORES, if not for misplaced priority by the daughter of the founder, I believe the club would have been the biggest brand in local football in the country because even as I speak to you the fan base of STORES is far more than any club in the country, which is why the fans want the club back; new supporters are also welcome on board; the government killed sport but we must revive it
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by MutuYaChuma: 8:23pm On May 12, 2012
I'm still in shock to see States owning Clubs in a country such as Nigeria in this day and age.

I personally think these Nigerian would be much stronger if they were privately owned. It would be the end of North African domination of CAF Champion's League and Confederation. in 10 years. Only Enyimba and DRC's Mazembe have given North-Africans hard time. This is not good at all.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by DisGuy: 12:36am On May 15, 2012
The thing is states have an almost bottomless pot of cash to throw around as an instrument to buy support=votes etc etc

second thing is our businessmen; God bless their little brains are into quick cash business, they are not tuned into long term complex
business that involved logistics, strategy and fairness, i mean how many nigerian business pay salary on time, criticism is not also in their DNA
and you know how football fans are

Govt business is big business
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by novaman: 2:34am On May 20, 2012
Dis Guy, I do not think you are correct about Nigeria businessmen, a local company organised a 5-aside tournament, and you know the winner gets N5Million, if you go to Delta state, there FA is serious business, the Polo tournament is doing well too, our major problem is the administrators, something needs to be done. The FG must find a way to make sports administrators swear to an oath or sign an undertaken that if they mismanage their organisation they must be sentenced to a minimum of 25 years, you will immediately see only serious people.

2. Stores is coming back in a different brand, you can only imagine the kind of businessmen who are making this happen, they do not need government financial support because the supporters and the sponsors will ensure all the needed cash are provided.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by dominique(f): 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2012
winksadly until our league gets proper sponsorship and a massive crowd appeal, i don't think many people will be willing to invest in or completely buy any of the teams.
i didn't expect any league matches to be played this weekend where qualifiers are being played all over the continent. Rangers/heart
land is gonna be one hell of a cracker. hope they beef up security sha.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2012
dominique: winksadly until our league gets proper sponsorship and a massive crowd appeal, i don't think many people will be willing to invest in or completely buy any of the teams.
i didn't expect any league matches to be played this weekend where qualifiers are being played all over the continent. Rangers/heart
land is gonna be one hell of a cracker. hope they beef up security sha.

Yes no weekend games because of the EAGLES.. Baribote has actually killed the excitements in the league hence the reason most of us hardly post on the league's news.

Welcome back! cool
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by dominique(f): 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2012
^^^thanks chief smiley. league matches will be played this weekend (according to SS) except if the npl decides to postpone them last minute.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2012
dominique: ^^^thanks chief smiley. league matches will be played this weekend (according to SS) except if the npl decides to postpone them last minute.

You're right, matches went on today, both those scheduled for tomorrow had to be played today.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by FBS: 9:38am On Jun 05, 2012
Its Enyimba o' clock folks. cheesy

My people, how una dey ooo! smiley
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2012
^^^

Enyimba ke? the season na fire, like 5 clubs are all qualified for the league title, so Enyimba go do more.

Long time bro.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by DisGuy: 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2012
Who is the sports commissioner for Ogun state?

I hope its not that thugs that was there before

Gateway is looking for a bounce back
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2012
Dis Guy: Who is the sports commissioner for Ogun state?

I hope its not that thugs that was there before

Gateway is looking for a bounce back

You mean opeyemi?
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by DisGuy: 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2012
hmm cant remember his name again, this 'young' thug i think 'youth and something'

He was everywhere back then bossing everyone about, i think he once had a fight with the coach/manager
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 9:09pm On Jun 09, 2012
Dis Guy: hmm cant remember his name again, this 'young' thug i think 'youth and something'

He was everywhere back then bossing everyone about, i think he once had a fight with the coach/manager

That should be Opeyemi i think, can't remember his other name.. short right? dark and talks like a thug? grin
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by DisGuy: 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2012
Yea that's the one, the short dude like nurtw official lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (Reply)

Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? / Emenike Displays Ojukwu, Okwaraji, Yekini, Keshi's Pictures In His Mansion / The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.