Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Who Will Marry The Ladies U Have Dumped - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Will Marry The Ladies U Have Dumped (563 Views)

I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich / Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Marry The Ladies U Have Dumped by ihafiz17: 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
every guy wants to settle down and marry a desent wife.people use to say that the way you treat any lady that comes your way so shall your future wife be treated wherever she is.the question is who will marry the ladies you have used and dumped.
Re: Who Will Marry The Ladies U Have Dumped by agarawu23(m): 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
its a good question and I need all romance lander guys attention here embarassed
Re: Who Will Marry The Ladies U Have Dumped by elantraceey(f): 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
grin grin
Re: Who Will Marry The Ladies U Have Dumped by Merlissa(f): 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
Pitches tent
Re: Who Will Marry The Ladies U Have Dumped by Allureoftheseas(m): 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
The guys ladies dumped will marry them

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Marry The Ladies U Have Dumped by tpiadotcom: 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
its a large dating pool on both sides.. . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Who Will Marry The Ladies U Have Dumped by sinaj(f): 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Who Will Marry The Ladies U Have Dumped by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
My opinion:

Any lady or guy that get dumped,
simply means you guys are not made for each other
Re: Who Will Marry The Ladies U Have Dumped by jascon1(m): 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
The guys ladies dumped will marry them
laff won killl me
Re: Who Will Marry The Ladies U Have Dumped by Allureoftheseas(m): 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
jascon1:
laff won killl me

grin
Re: Who Will Marry The Ladies U Have Dumped by Blakjewelry(m): 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
The funny part is some guys will not want somebody close to date a lady they have dump, can you Imagine
Re: Who Will Marry The Ladies U Have Dumped by ImmaculateIfy: 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
one man's poison is another man's food.or one man's palace is another man's prison

1 Like

Re: Who Will Marry The Ladies U Have Dumped by umohmfonobong: 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
who will also marry a guy who girl use and dump and also for the girl after dumping the boy who will marry her
Re: Who Will Marry The Ladies U Have Dumped by dharay99: 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
ihafiz17:
every guy wants to settle down and marry a desent wife.people use to say that the way you treat any lady that comes your way so shall your future wife be treated wherever she is.the question is who will marry the ladies you have used and dumped.
ppl like sweetorgasm, mrcork, pervybynature will
marry them.

#questn ansd#

(1) (Reply)

Opinions: Does It Feel Right For Your Close Friend To Date Or Marry Your Ex Girl / Things Getting Out Of Control! Meet Father And Son Who Just Married Themselves. / How I Got 7GB On MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.