Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss (33809 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) / I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by leonshom(m): 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
What if she likes kissing more than any other aspects of love making? I think the man who refuses to kiss his wife should be the subject matter and not the wife !
taryour:

Nawa o. Because of kiss u risk your marriage. What if it was SeX You sure must have been longing to be with your ex, it can't be because of kiss alone. I refuse to believe this is real. You mean after 3 kids you jeopardise your home for a kiss

Kudos to you!!!

1 Like

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by vicben27(m): 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
Cutehector:
so na because of kiss u wan use take spoil ur marriage
no mind dem wit der fish brain
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by chronique(m): 12:22am On Jun 17, 2015
Sorry,are yoi related to Cain that sacrificed his birth right for a plate of porridge?
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by skyfullofstars(f): 1:38am On Jun 17, 2015
taryour:

Nawa o. Because of kiss u risk your marriage. What if it was SeX You sure must have been longing to be with your ex, it can't be because of kiss alone. I refuse to believe this is real. You mean after 3 kids you jeopardise your home for a kiss

Kudos to you!!!

Dont u understand people? This is much deeper than it sounds, much deeper than "a kiss". How would ur husband ever deny you of a kiss Something wrong is going on here. I would definitely risk my marriage if my husband can't do the simplest of things, kissing me.
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Ishilove: 1:44am On Jun 17, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin grin But lets reason this thing out, i can understand kids who dont know better and who are full of raging hormones and are impressionable and want to re-enact what they watch in movies, i can see them loving to kiss and maybe if you are a kid it is kinda cute kissing. but as an adult who knows better. first of all there are billions of pathogenic bacteria in the mouth. and then not to talk of some people have halithosis, some have plaque, etc etc, as an informed adult what is the enjoyment in kissing ? and it looks weird and ugly for two adults over a certain age. just a light peck on the cheek or lip will suffice and is classy. yall cant be trying to deep french kiss and swapping spit when you are over 25. come one. that shyt is gross
Obd, I know you're a youngman. Kindly stop sounding like you're 80.

Sheesh angry

1 Like

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Ishilove: 1:50am On Jun 17, 2015
MrPresident1:

OK, so how many minutes will do?
You're missing the point. What I'm trying to say is the whole thing has become like a chore; no romance, no pre-intimacy, no intimacy, nothing. The lady is still very young and yet the spark has gone out of her marriage. Things need to be ignited again otherwise everything will go south. Marriage is a pertnership, but when you neglect your partner's physical needs, you open the door for interlopers to come wreak havoc in the home.
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by chukzzy1(m): 1:51am On Jun 17, 2015
DIs she a relative of kiss daniel??
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by dapsonlou(m): 2:42am On Jun 17, 2015
germainediva:
She is 30 been married for 6yrs with 3kids. She noticed hubby stopped kissing her after she had her last child......

Whenever she tries to kiss him,he just pecks her on the lips and that's all...and if she complains......he says its for the younger generation that she should forget about it........

When she tries to talk about it, he says she's nagging and being childish and looking for trouble where there's none.

Now its been over a year and she been fantasizing about it, recently she ran into her ex and one thing led to another and she had a very passionate kiss but nothing else happened.

She has been feeling guilty....her ex has been calling her but she has refused to pick his call because she never intended to cheat on her husband.......

Hubby has warned her not to bring up the issue of kissing .....now she is fantasizing about kissing....

Is there another way to communicate it to hubby?

If kissing is what lead you to cheating, then you need a better excuse . You should have told us he stop sleeping with you, then we might understand.
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by airex(m): 5:19am On Jun 17, 2015
elantraceey:

I guess so.

For one whole year no kiss shocked , Haba nau and she's just 30 years .

Future hubby please don't ever think of trying this o
Could also be that she recently developed mouth infection which makes her mouth smell terribly due to d fact that she's busy kissing her ex up and down! Matter fact why did she initially kiss the ex if she didn't intend cheating?!
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by 5minsmadness: 7:26am On Jun 17, 2015
bukatyne:

What about the non kissers?
They don't know what they r missing cry
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by sukkot: 8:13am On Jun 17, 2015
Ishilove:

Sheesh angry
grin I guess i will have to review my policies on french kiss tongue

1 Like

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by MrPresident1: 9:48am On Jun 17, 2015
Ishilove:

You're missing the point. What I'm trying to say is the whole thing has become like a chore; no romance, no pre-intimacy, no intimacy, nothing. The lady is still very young and yet the spark has gone out of her marriage. Things need to be ignited again otherwise everything will go south. Marriage is a pertnership, but when you neglect your partner's physical needs, you open the door for interlopers to come wreak havoc in the home.

Ishi sweery, mo understand e daku!

Was only trying to pull your legs.

Physical and 'spiritual' needs are very important in relationships o. Maybe the 'spiritual' need is more important sef. cool.
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by MrPresident1: 9:50am On Jun 17, 2015
Ishilove:

Sheesh angry

Me nko? You know I am an old man ba? grin

So, Ishi my daughter, say good morning to Grand daddy angry
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Ishilove: 11:06am On Jun 17, 2015
MrPresident1:

Ishi sweery, mo understand e daku!

Was only trying to pull your legs.

Physical and 'spiritual' needs are very important in relationships o. Maybe the 'spiritual' need is more important sef. cool.
Physical needs are equally important o wink
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 11:47am On Jun 17, 2015
There are a lot of rubbish going on in marriages... This is just 999 of 1000 reasons why we have broken marriages grin
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 17, 2015
Cutehector:
so na because of kiss u wan use take spoil ur marriage

If it is a man now, you won't say this shio!
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by NaijaHulk: 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
netizenbuzz:

If it is a man now, you won't say this shio!

Before nko? he no wan kiss, respect his wishes and free... I am sure he would have said why sef... the story no complete OP... make we hear the full gist ooo... make person no go commit...
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
NaijaHulk:

Before nko? he no wan kiss, respect his wishes and free... I am sure he would have said why sef... the story no complete OP... make we hear the full gist ooo... make person no go commit...

Abeg go and sit down joor. Take your misogynist self elsewhere. You people blamed Toke for her not having enough time for her cheating husband and now you blame this woman too for stepping out. It is you people who will justify a man who cheats on a wife who doesn't like some sexual positions. Someone can ever win with you guys. What do you want from women self? Double standards.

1 Like

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by bukatyne(f): 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
5minsmadness:

They don't know what they r missing cry

Really,

Maybe they do...

There are many ways to the market cheesy wink smiley
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Skmoda360(m): 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
taryour:

Kudos to you!!!
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Caseless: 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ishilove:

Smh for you o. Some women are very passionate. The lady is just 30yrs old. That's not even the prime of her life and already the man wants to deny her the pleasure of kisses? That's just very plain selfish of him, and I suspect the man may be looking outside.

I bet when it is time for sex, he taps her 'Arabirin open your leg'

Rolls on top and

Slam, jam, it's over in 4mins 55secs.

Awful
Yesu! Let me pretend I didn't see this.
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Ishilove: 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
Caseless:
Yesu! Let me pretend I didn't see this.
What?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by NaijaHulk: 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Abeg go and sit down joor. Take your misogynist self elsewhere. You people blamed Toke for her not having enough time for her cheating husband and now you blame this woman too for stepping out. It is you people who will justify a man who cheats on a wife who doesn't like some sexual positions. Someone can ever win with you guys. What do you want from women self? Double standards.

Haaaa! I had to go and look at this big misogynist grammar ooo before replying you... chisssoosss! E pass me ooo...

Ehen! On That Toke matter ehn, its not even about enough time for her hubby or not ooo... there are many hardworking/busy career women whose husbands appreciate their wives and would never even cheat on them talk less of impregnating someone else under dia nose (if the allegations are true coz I don't believe anybody is anybody's father until a DNA test has been done ... lol)... I think it was more about her forming/pretending/seeming to know everything about men and relationships when she has not even covered her own base... smh... I feel for her sad but the matter amuses me as well... cheesy grin tongue . Women that really have a hold on their husbands or bfs don't go about gloating over it or broadcasting it.

Back to the matter at hand, my understanding is that the woman has not stepped out yet but is under serious pressure/temptation to do so. I just think there is more to the story than we are hearing... Kissing and affection should be part of any relationship and marriage sha so I don't know what is wrong with the oga which is what I was trying to find out. I am Not saying he was correct for not displaying affection or not kissing his wife ooo ... Chikena

1 Like

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by piicity(m): 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ishilove:

Yes I am
ishilove how are you,i have been looking for a chance to have a word with you and i think is today. CAN I SEND YOU A PM
Ishilove:

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Caseless: 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ishilove:

nothing ooo. Just thinking if the lucky guy is a 4-minute man. undecided
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
I love the romance section highly misogynistic, if it were the reversed guys would be like, "get another babe", "quit the marriage", "How dare she hate kissing". I love you guys, keep the double standards up........ kiss

Romance Section: aka Female Bashing Section

1 Like

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Ishilove: 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
Caseless:
nothing ooo. Just thinking if the lucky guy is a 4-minute man. undecided
I pray he isn't o. He must be a one-hour man wink grin grin
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Caseless: 4:57am On Jun 18, 2015
Ishilove:

I pray he isn't o. He must be a one-hour man wink grin grin

He won't dare fall short of your requirements.

[size=4pt]look no further, you are talking to a 2-hour-man . [/size] cheesy
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Ishilove: 5:34am On Jun 18, 2015
Caseless:

He won't dare fall short of your requirements.

[size=4pt]look no further, you are talking to a 2-hour-man . [/size] cheesy
Anyone can come online to claim 'eshin monaco' grin
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by piicity(m): 6:10am On Jun 18, 2015
Ishilove:

CC ishilove , i want o have a one on one word with you ,can i send you a pm pls
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Caseless: 6:19am On Jun 18, 2015
Ishilove:

Ma'am, With all due respect, those that had the chance to sample me, confessed in that regard.
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Ishilove: 6:32am On Jun 18, 2015
Caseless:

Ma'am, With all due respect, those that had the chance to sample me, confessed in that regard.
O'lenu bi nuclear bomb wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found / Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) / Bride Runs Away After Groom Fails To Provide Traditional Marriage Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.