Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 - Health (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 (81101 Views)

Top 5 Sexually Transmitted Diseases In Nigeria / Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Home Remedy For Whitlow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 10:55am On Sep 28, 2019
I love Organic foods

Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
Good afternoon
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 7:40am On Sep 29, 2019
Allikola Organic Products

Cost of transport to Sokoto, Kano and Kaduna states is now #3000.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
Good night
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
Hello
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 7:11am On Oct 03, 2019
How to Take Care of Your Liver with Natural Remedy

Are you worried about your liver health? Do you have symptoms of a liver disease? Make these natural remedy and try them for yourself to see their benefits.

Your liver is one of the most important vital organs. After all, it intervenes in the health of other systems, and is vital in preventing various types of sicknesses. It is very important to take care of your liver properly.

It has the ability to filter out toxins that travel in your blood to eliminate them from your body. It also helps digest fat, influences your metabolism, and is a part of various hormonal processes.

Despite this, it’s not exempt from suffering abnormalities and problems that require expert care. In fact, due to the strain that it can sometimes face, it doesn’t work as well and increases your probability of developing problems.

Therefore, it’s helpful to consume some natural remedies that promote liver detox to keep it in good shape.

ALLIKOLA ORGANICS will share one out of the numerous interesting options that you won’t hesitate to try them as complements to your diet.

Try this!

1. Turmeric Tea
Trumeric
This spice with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties is one of the best natural alternatives to prevent the development of liver diseases.

Its compounds attach themselves to the toxins retained in your liver, which is why it facilitates their expulsion. Also, it lowers your cholesterol and prevents fatty liver.

Ingredients
1/2 teaspoon of turmeric (2 g)
1 cup of water (250 ml)

Preparation
Add the half teaspoon of turmeric to one cup of hot water and let it sit for 5 minutes.

Method of Consumption

Sip the tea 2 or 3 times per day.
Drink it at least 3 times per week.

Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
Good night
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 7:28am On Oct 04, 2019
*Health Education*

*Cockroaches*

Can survive a week without its head.
Can survive 2weeks without water.
Can survive one month without food

Defecates on human food.
Can trigger severe asthma attack.
Spreads bacteria that can cause food poisoning and typhoid.

A cockroach can kill you.
If you don’t kill it first.

These things are capable of the worst things you can imagine.

They eat almost anything even fellow insects. Hair, books, sweets, meat anything- they will eat.

They are attracted to human food.
They vomit on the food.
They defecate on the food.

Absolutely disgusting animals.

Some young cockroaches have been documented to crawl over sleeping human beings and crawl inside the ears, noses, and even open mouths.

So if you have cockroaches in your house and you sleep sometimes with your mouth open and drooling, a cockroach can scroll in for a kiss.�

Cockroaches have been known to spread at least 33 kinds of bacteria, including E. coli and Salmonella, six parasitic worms and more than seven other types of human pathogens.

E. coli and Salmonella for example are classic causes of serious food poisoning, typhoid and diarrhea.

So what to do?
Prevent the environment that helps them thrive. That’s the main answer.

Keep your cupboards, sinks, tables and floors clean and free of dirty plates, unused utensils and old newspapers.

Clean your dishes, food crumbs and oil spills right away once you cook.

Always store your food in airtight containers, and never leave your food out (even if it is pet food!).

Storing up food in nylon bags and sacks like garri and rice is NOT the best for you. They can eat through the sack and ruin that food for you.

Don’t risk it at all.

Seal cracks and gaps in walls, floors and openings around or inside cabinets.

Also make sure that you seal gaps around pipes, plumbing, wall outlets, and spaces under the doors to your house and kitchen.

From time to time, run hot water in spare bathrooms and little used sinks.

Always check your bag and your children's school bags when they return home, as well as your shopping items before storing them.

If despite all these measures, you still have a cockroach problem at home, contact a pest professional for assistance with elimination and prevention.

Smack with a broom.
Squash with slippers.
Spray with an insecticide.
Kill with a anything

Use whatever means you can.
But don’t ever ignore.

One cockroach can produce up to 1,000 new ones in a year to torment your life.

Kill cockroaches now
Before they kill you.

So ladies and gentlemen.
Do the world a favour:
Kill a cockroach today.

When you go to your friends house, as a show of goodwill, kill a cockroach. It was narrated that the prophet of Allah (s.a.w) ordered us to kill it and rats too.

Wherever you go, and you find one-
kill it. Just do it.

ALLIKOLA ORGANICS wish you happy weekend
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hi
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 6:52am On Oct 05, 2019
UPDATE FROM ALLIKOLA ORGANICS STORE*

*SICKLE CELL ANEMIA*
A group of disorders that cause red blood cells to become misshapen and break down.
With sickle cell disease, an inherited group of disorders, red blood cells contort into a sickle shape. The cells die early, leaving a shortage of healthy red blood cells (sickle cell anaemia) and can block blood flow causing pain (sickle cell crisis).

*What happens to a person with sickle cell anemia?*
Hemoglobin allows red blood cells to carry oxygen from your lungs to all parts of your body. In sickle cell anemia, the abnormal hemoglobin causes red blood cells to become rigid, sticky and misshapen. If only one parent passes the sickle cell gene to the child, that child will have the sickle cell trait.

*HOW LONG CAN A PERSON LIVE WITH SICKLE CELL DISEASE?*
*It depends on how you take good care of them... Make sure you use the right medication without side effect because some medications can cause people with sickle cell disease (SCD) to face many challenges like severe pain episodes, stroke, and organ damage*

*How do you get sickle cell?*
Sickle cell disease is an inherited condition. Two genes for the sickle hemoglobin must be inherited from one's parents in order to have the disease. A person who receives a gene for sickle cell disease from one parent and a normal gene from the other has a condition called "sickle cell trait

*Is Sickle Cell sexually contagious?*
Sickle cell disease is not contagious, so you can't catch it from someone else or pass it to another person like a cold or an infection. ... In some types of sickle cell disease, people can inherit a sickle cell gene from one parent and a different abnormal hemoglobin gene from the other parent.

*How does sickle cell affect daily life?*
Sickle cell anemia can lead to a wide range of complications that may require treatment. Some examples include: hearing loss, vision problems, acute chest syndrome, jaundice, priapism (persistent and painful erections), leg ulcers, gallstones, and stroke.

FOR MORE INFO:

PHONE NUMBER:+2348054642960
WHATSAPP: +2348031505760
*LIVE A NATURAL LIFE WITH ALLIKOLA PRODUCT*

*YOUR HEALTHY LIFE IS OUR HAPPINESS*
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
Night
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
[center]GARLIC[/center][b][/b]

Garlic was widely consumed in ancient Greek and Rome. Aristotle recommended garlic for those who wish to remain strong and healthy. The Roman soldiers were fond of planting garlic in vegetable pots near their abode since they believed that eating garlic would improve their fighting spirit. The father of modern medicine, Hippocrates, prescribed raw garlic for bronchitis. The tomb of the Egyptian king, Tutankhmen, was said to contain six bulbs of garlic, perhaps to ward off dangers on his way to the other world.

Greek athletes were given garlic to chew before competitions in Olympic Games to make them run faster or excel. In ancient Greek, those who smelt of garlic were not allowed to enter the temple of Greek gods.

For more information : contact ALLIKOLA ORGANICS
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 8:37am On Oct 07, 2019
���
*My wife taught me a lesson I will never forget*

I went on an important trip for three days, and immediately after my arrival, I called to check on my wife and son, because I am not used to their separation, and they are not used to my absence.
We have been married for three years.
But unfortunately she did not answer my calls, and this went on for all the three days. My phone did not leave my hand, as I was calling her without exaggeration, every quarter of an hour or half an hour, and no one answered.
I was so much worried, I thought I will go insane. I contacted my brother and sister to check on their conditions, they told me they are fine. I did not believe them, and I called my wife's mother, and she told me the same, I asked her to tell my wife to call me. But I waited for so long, and no one called. Three days passed like three months, and sometimes I get in the midst of wanting to explode from anger.
I wondered why she is not answering my calls, and sometimes the Shaitan whispers terrible things to me. I returned to my country, and as soon as my feet touched the ground, I rushed to my home. Because of the intensity of my fear I knocked the door, and rang the bell at the same time, until my wife opened the door and to my surprise, she was fine and very elegant, and she welcomed me with all her heart and soul.
Behind her was my child, his eyes dancing with joy, he ran to hug me. I was confused, I did not know what was the reason as to why she was not answering my calls. Soon my anger replaced my surprise. I asked my wife about the reason for this childish behavior, and that I almost cut off my trip.
My wife replied calmly: "Did you contact your mother?" I answered her, but I did not understand why she asked me that: "I do not know maybe, but I called your mother to ask about you." She said: "What you felt in these days which you did not hear from us, is the same feeling your mother feels when you forget to call her for so many days. You do not call her, unless she takes the initiative to call you. She too gets worried of you when you do not call her for a long time. I tried so much to alert you on this issue, but you are ignoring it. I did not find a better way than this to make you understand my point, O my dear husband."
I bend my head downward because what she said touched my heart. She gave me my car keys and whispered in my ear: "Your Jannah ( paradise ) is waiting for you." I went to my first love, "my mother" after my wise wife taught me a lesson I will not forget for a lifetime. I am grateful to her that she made me come back to my senses, before it is too late, and then I will come to regret it. I thank Allah for this wise and brave wife!!!

Such wife deserve Aremo formula as a best a man can give to a lovely wife.
��
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
Afternoon
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 11:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
Total cure to Weak Erection and Quick Ejaculation !!!

Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
Our honey comes direct from the farm (Apiary).

NOT Adulterated !!!

Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
Image of Bitter Kola Tree.

Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
All is well, rain is a blessing from God.
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 8:47am On Oct 16, 2019
Good morning to you all
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
How was your day
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
H
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
Bitter Kola does not only increase sex drive, it also improves the sexual performance of men who consume it.

It is said that the best of medicines come with a bitter taste: Undeniably, bitter kola is one of them.

The usage of bitter kola is not limited to traditional activities alone. As a matter of fact, the fruit, seeds, nuts, and bark of the plant have been used for centuries in folk medicine to treat ailments from coughs to fever.

The bitter plant, which is believed to contain a high source of vitamins and minerals such as Vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, fiber, calcium, potassium, and iron, also carry other antioxidants.

Owing to this, research was carried out by accredited institutions to find out the possible healing attributes of the bitter plant.
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
Remedy for osteoarthritis

Osteoarthritis is the degeneration of joint cartilage and the underlying bone that causes pain and stiffness, especially in the hip, knee, and thumb joints.

It is a common form of arthritis.

And according to the National Institutes of Health, the causes of Osteoarthritis can include joint injury, obesity, and aging.

However, researchers at Obafemi Awolowo University in Nigeria tested the effects of bitter kola against arthritis symptoms and the result concludes that bitter kola significantly reduced inflammation and pain.

It also increased joint movement in patients that had osteoarthritis symptoms.
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2019
It combats STDs

Since the emergence of sexually transmitted diseases, noble scientists have been battling night and day to bring lasting solution the plague.

Although their battle may seem somewhat difficult as a result of the complicatedness of the diseases, results have shown that seed and leaf of bitter kola have antibacterial activity on clinical isolates of Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Salmonella typhi and Streptococcus pyrogens.
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 7:25am On Oct 21, 2019
It improves sexual impotence

Studies have shown that when it comes to the improvement of sexual performance, especially among men, bitter kola is royalty.

Bitter Kola does not only increase sex drive, it also improves the sexual performance of men who consume it.

And in other to be effective, it is advisable to
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 9:23am On Oct 23, 2019
It combats STDs

Since the emergence of sexually transmitted diseases, noble scientists have been battling night and day to bring lasting solution the plague.

Although their battle may seem somewhat difficult as a result of the complicatedness of the diseases, results have shown that seed and leaf of bitter kola have antibacterial activity on clinical isolates of Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Salmonella typhi and Streptococcus pyrogens.
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
G.N
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
H
Re: At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 by Allikola(m): 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
N

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (31) (Reply)

Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) / 5 Nurses Caught Viewing Size Of Dead Patient's Manhood In US / Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.