Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Who's A Broke Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's A Broke Guy (1202 Views)

What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's A Broke Guy by lilzeel(m): 7:16am On Jun 16, 2015
Good morning nairalanders, guess we all had a beautiful and a glowing night rest?

I just wanna ask this questions:

1. Who's a broke guy?

2. How often should a guy spend on a girlfriend that doesn't demand?

3. How much is too much or too small to maintain a stable relationship ( to the ladies only)?

4. Can a true love actually be built with a broke guy ?

5. Do ladies fall for guys who are loaded easily or fall for them because of who the are, now my question is can money buy true love?

And lastly.............

Add your comments, matured minds only......
Re: Who's A Broke Guy by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 16, 2015
Good morning nairalanders.We have in our hands this morning jamb questions and encapsulated below are my answers.

1. Broke guys are guys that are broke
2. Ask and it shall be given
3. Its much if its one-third of your salary and low if its one-tenth of your salary
4. Yes buts rare
5. From experience No

2 Likes

Re: Who's A Broke Guy by missbehave247(m): 7:18am On Jun 16, 2015
Na who I go ask, btw the poster below should have something reasonable to say
Re: Who's A Broke Guy by INTROVERT(f): 7:19am On Jun 16, 2015
A broke guy to me might not be a broke guy to another lady. grin
Re: Who's A Broke Guy by naijaboiy: 7:20am On Jun 16, 2015
Broke guys don't have enough money to cater for themselves and an extra human (girlfriend) when they are still struggling.

If you can't love them like that then take your greedy ass somewhere else.

4 Likes

Re: Who's A Broke Guy by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
A broke guy to me might not be a broke guy to another lady. grin
Your nose though
Re: Who's A Broke Guy by shitshappen(m): 7:27am On Jun 16, 2015
onye e richara ego ya.
Re: Who's A Broke Guy by asdfjklhaha(f): 7:28am On Jun 16, 2015
A broke guy is sum1 dat wants to hold ur phone, monitor ur calls, monitor ur movement, expect u to take permission 4rm him before goin out, complains rather than compliment u wen u use ur money to make ur hair, complains wen u wen attractive clothes, but cannot give u a penny to take care of urself.

Simply put, a broke guy is a child dat hav refused to grow up.

1 Like

Re: Who's A Broke Guy by ksbusari(m): 7:31am On Jun 16, 2015
A broke guy is a cashless nigga.
Re: Who's A Broke Guy by naijaboiy: 7:31am On Jun 16, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
A broke guy is sum1 dat wants to hold ur phone, monitor ur calls, monitor ur movement, expect u to take permission 4rm him before goin out, complains rather than compliment u wen u use ur money to make ur hair, complains wen u wen attractive clothes, but cannot give u a penny to take care of urself.

how does this relate? undecided
Re: Who's A Broke Guy by sarmiie(m): 7:35am On Jun 16, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

Dang!!! Just had to go all cynical on guys......you'r mostly correct tho.. Generally speaking, rich dudes have options, so they don't choke girls.
Re: Who's A Broke Guy by eightsin(m): 7:35am On Jun 16, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Good morning nairalanders.We have in our hands this morning jamb questions and encapsulated below are my answers.

1. Broke guys are guys that are broke
2. Ask and it shall be given
3. Its much if its one-third of your salary and low if its one-tenth of your salary
4. Yes buts rare
5. From experience No
Re: Who's A Broke Guy by jrerico1(m): 7:36am On Jun 16, 2015
Girls like to be around loaded guys, if a guy is broke there's no big deal just keep you head up and hustle. A time will reach when these ladies will look for anyone to settle with rich or poor.

2 Likes

Re: Who's A Broke Guy by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 16, 2015
A broke guy is someone who doesn't have enough money to cater for his needs and that of his partner if the need arises.

If a guy is in love with a girl and they are both in a serious relationship, he should be able to provide the essential things she needs, even without her asking.
This doesn't mean he should be frivolous in his spending, but at least occasionally he should give her some money just for her to look good and take care of herself

There is no stipulated amount that serves as a bench mark for how small or much is needed to maintain a stable relationship.
It all depends on the needs of both partners.

Of course. A lady can truly love a broke guy. Love isn't about money. There are other things that can prompt love.

Money cannot buy true love but money can sustain it. Love isn't something that is bought with money. It is something that is built upon key elements of trust, friendship and companionship.
Money is just an extra element for spicing up a relationship and making it more enjoyable.

Although money can't buy love and all that, one thing you should understand is that these days nobody want to stay in a relationship with a broke guy. Everyone wants to be happy and comfortable. Everyone wants to enjoy the good things of life.
No one would want to get into a relationship with a guy who can't take care of them.
Let me just conclude by using Kachisbarbie's signature which says:
~Don't marry for money, but go to where the rich are, and marry for love.

5 Likes

A broke guy.? There are no broke guys, there are just misers!!
asdfjklhaha:

mhennn! i love your explanation, do such guys still exist?
freaks!!!
Re: Who's A Broke Guy by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 16, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

girl y'all crazy Hahshahahahahahahahaha
Re: Who's A Broke Guy by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 16, 2015
guys is bit me or did y'all see how the criterion for broke guys are guys that can't take proper care or provide for their girlfriends?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
what of guys that got enough cash but are misers or that felt like spending much on girls is a waste, some guys are like that and they mostly spend little or nothing and git stories to tell the girls.
Re: Who's A Broke Guy by Cutehector(m): 8:05am On Jun 16, 2015
I am rich! Now all the girls should jump on me
Re: Who's A Broke Guy by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 16, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

Ode
Re: Who's A Broke Guy by jmoore(m): 8:13am On Jun 16, 2015
Same folks that insulted Iara Oshiomole don't want broke guys.

undecided
If this thing below strikes you eh

1 Like

Re: Who's A Broke Guy by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 16, 2015
profojah:

Ode
heyy "asdfjklhaha" is a student while your dad is the teacher ! Whatever he says,put the blame on your damn father !!!

1 Like

Re: Who's A Broke Guy by 2dice(m): 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hishuula:
heyy "asdfjklhaha" is a student while your dad is the teacher ! Whatever he says,put the blame on your damn father !!!
why the assslicking...smh
Re: Who's A Broke Guy by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
2dice:
why the assslicking...smh
is he your gay partner ?? Mofo
Re: Who's A Broke Guy by 2dice(m): 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hishuula:
is he your gay partner ?? Mofo
<=============
Re: Who's A Broke Guy by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
misssclassy:
A broke guy is someone who doesn't have enough money to cater for his needs and that of his partner if the need arises.

If a guy is in love with a girl and they are both in a serious relationship, he should be able to provide the essential things she needs, even without her asking.
This doesn't mean he should be frivolous in his spending, but at least occasionally he should give her some money just for her to look good and take care of herself

There is no stipulated amount that serves as a bench mark for how small or much is needed to maintain a stable relationship.
It all depends on the needs of both partners.

Of course. A lady can truly love a broke guy. Love isn't about money. There are other things that can prompt love.

Money cannot buy true love but money can sustain it. Love isn't something that is bought with money. It is something that is built upon key elements of trust, friendship and companionship.
Money is just an extra element for spicing up a relationship and making it more enjoyable.

Although money can't buy love and all that, one thing you should understand is that these days nobody want to stay in a relationship with a broke guy. Everyone wants to be happy and comfortable. Everyone wants to enjoy the good things of life.
No one would want to get into a relationship with a guy who can't take care of them.
Let me just conclude by using Kachisbarbie's signature which says:
~Don't marry for money, but go to where the rich are, and marry for love.

all this epistle just to describe a broke guy...2 get as e be oooo.
Re: Who's A Broke Guy by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
2dice:
<=============
GODWIN !
Re: Who's A Broke Guy by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
Cutehector:
I am rich! Now all the girls should jump on me
mouth no do am,where your G- Wagon dey,your Lambo your Gallardo.your Estate....your 30bedroom mansion.
Re: Who's A Broke Guy by pocohantas(f): 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
Broke guys don't have enough money to cater for themselves and an extra human (girlfriend) when they are still struggling.

If you can't love them like that then take your greedy ass somewhere else.

Do you read to understand at all?
It's a serious something... undecided

You are better. I don't even have an answer.
Re: Who's A Broke Guy by naijaboiy: 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
pocohantas:

Do you read to understand at all?
It's a serious something... undecided

You are better. I don't even have an answer.
Pardon? undecided
Re: Who's A Broke Guy by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
I have said this over and over again. Love is not a voluntary action. You cannot choose to fall in love. This means money has nothing to do with love.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Women Cheat On Men They Love[infidelity] / She And Her Sister Are Pregnant For Her Lover( Advice Her What To Do) / Sighs! She's Behaving Weird.. Advice Needed Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.