Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Is It Healthy To Compliment ur Friends Fiance/fiancee ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Healthy To Compliment ur Friends Fiance/fiancee ? (1238 Views)

15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them / Is It Wrong To Compliment Ur Bae's Friend In Front Of Of Her / If Your Fiance/fiancee Collected This At A Buffet, How Will You React? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Healthy To Compliment ur Friends Fiance/fiancee ? by CAPTIVATOR: 7:20am On Jun 16, 2015
some people say " Trust has travelled to space" , meaning there is no more trust nowadays even among friends .

The truth is have seen ladies fight with each other simply because their friend made comment like
- " wow, your boyfriend is very very handsome " - " your boyfriend is smart, I like that"
- " your boyfriend is the type of man I want too"
- " you are very lucky to have that guy, he is unique"

AND FOR THE GUYS

- " Bobo , this your girl has respect o .. I really like her"

- " your girlfriend is gorgeous"

- " I wish I can have this type of girl"

- " your girlfriend is unique"

But after this comments ... What comes next is SUSPICION , u hear " why will he/she make such comment if he/she is not interested in him or her" . *smiles* though sometimes the comments are innocent .

that makes me begin to wonder : Do You think its healthy to make beautiful comment about your friends fiance/fiancee, considering the fact that trust is now rare ?
Re: Is It Healthy To Compliment ur Friends Fiance/fiancee ? by naijaboiy: 7:21am On Jun 16, 2015
I remember an incident that happened yesterday when I went to greet a friend I saw with his group of guys and girls too.

As I got there,,a girl among the group whispered to her boyfriend "this guy is cute". And the next thing the guy called my attention and was like...

"Guy you see wetin you dey do bah? You carry yourself come here and my babe dey tell me say you fine for where I dey. You don fhuuck me up I swear"

I was perplexed at first and then I started laughing. It was really a funny scenario,,but I got the main hint.

The guy didn't like the fact that his girl friend complimented me in his presence and he had to air it out,,even though it was in an hilarious manner.

Sometimes it's better to just keep whatever thoughts you have of your guy/girl's friend to yourself instead of trying to appear honest and cause unnecessary trust issues.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Healthy To Compliment ur Friends Fiance/fiancee ? by alberto2k(m): 7:24am On Jun 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
Only God can judge u grin grin

Re: Is It Healthy To Compliment ur Friends Fiance/fiancee ? by missbehave247(m): 7:27am On Jun 16, 2015
Rlanders booking space since the time of Amalgamation

Curiosity my friend
Re: Is It Healthy To Compliment ur Friends Fiance/fiancee ? by naijaboiy: 7:29am On Jun 16, 2015
alberto2k:
Only God can judge u grin grin

Oga the thing wey I wan type dey long and I no want make people like you chop my FTC space. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Healthy To Compliment ur Friends Fiance/fiancee ? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 16, 2015
Yeah its wise.. But then ur friend might nt like it
Re: Is It Healthy To Compliment ur Friends Fiance/fiancee ? by alberto2k(m): 7:33am On Jun 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga the thing wey I wan type dey long and I no want make people like you chop my FTC space. grin

epistle king i hail grin
Re: Is It Healthy To Compliment ur Friends Fiance/fiancee ? by naijaboiy: 7:34am On Jun 16, 2015
alberto2k:

epistle king i hail grin
Naso na! grin
Re: Is It Healthy To Compliment ur Friends Fiance/fiancee ? by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 16, 2015
h
Re: Is It Healthy To Compliment ur Friends Fiance/fiancee ? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
I remember an incident that happened yesterday when I went to greet a friend I saw with his group of guys and girls too.

As I got there,,a girl among the group whispered to her boyfriend "this guy is cute". And the next thing the guy called my attention and was like...

"Guy you see wetin you dey do bah? You carry yourself come here and my babe dey tell me say you fine for where I dey. You don fhuuck me up I swear"

I was perplexed at first and then I started laughing. It was really a funny scenario,,but I got the main hint.

The guy didn't like the fact that his girl friend complimented me in his presence and he had to air it out,,even though it was in an hilarious manner.

Sometimes it's better to just keep whatever thoughts you have of your guy/girl's friend to yourself instead of trying to appear honest and cause unnecessary trust issues.

undecided
Re: Is It Healthy To Compliment ur Friends Fiance/fiancee ? by naijaboiy: 7:53am On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Is It Healthy To Compliment ur Friends Fiance/fiancee ? by chibwike(m): 8:41am On Jun 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Video of the incident...or you know na
Re: Is It Healthy To Compliment ur Friends Fiance/fiancee ? by naijaboiy: 8:46am On Jun 16, 2015
chibwike:
Wait I dey come. cool
Re: Is It Healthy To Compliment ur Friends Fiance/fiancee ? by chibwike(m): 10:44am On Jun 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Wait I dey come. cool
Am wetin grin
Re: Is It Healthy To Compliment ur Friends Fiance/fiancee ? by CAPTIVATOR: 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
Tobiee:
Yeah its wise.. But then ur friend might nt like it

Hmm , that bolded aspect though
Re: Is It Healthy To Compliment ur Friends Fiance/fiancee ? by CAPTIVATOR: 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
chibwike:

LOL
Re: Is It Healthy To Compliment ur Friends Fiance/fiancee ? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
I compliment them when I am f.ucking them behind their husbands' back.
Re: Is It Healthy To Compliment ur Friends Fiance/fiancee ? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
I do, indirectly sha. E.g Fa ya mind you think say you fine :DI do, indirectly sha. E.g Fa ya mind you think say you fine?
Re: Is It Healthy To Compliment ur Friends Fiance/fiancee ? by CAPTIVATOR: 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
Adaobi12:
I do, indirectly sha. E.g Fa ya mind you think say you fine :DI do, indirectly sha. E.g Fa ya mind you think say you fine?

Dats funny , nice
Re: Is It Healthy To Compliment ur Friends Fiance/fiancee ? by CAPTIVATOR: 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
What do you think ?
Re: Is It Healthy To Compliment ur Friends Fiance/fiancee ? by CAPTIVATOR: 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:
What do you think ?

(1) (Reply)

Women Tied Juju To NEPA Pole To Avoid Disconnection / Testing Your Spouse Level Of Love / Please!!! Your Sincere Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.