Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

‘how I Spend My Bribe Money’—gov Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘how I Spend My Bribe Money’—gov Obi (3847 Views)

We PDP Governors Shared The $56bn Stolen Oil Money - Gov Akpabio / Gov. Obi Launches N300m Road Project In Onitsha. / Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘how I Spend My Bribe Money’—gov Obi by cre8tivity(f): 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2009
we should also include ribadu "the bush-boy" and al-rufai "the village headmaster"
Re: ‘how I Spend My Bribe Money’—gov Obi by jamace(m): 12:14am On Feb 26, 2009
This governor should step down immediately, period.
The statement is despicable and shouldn't be allowed to dissolve into the air as usual; something needs to be done.
There is nothing ridiculous than witnessing a foolish governor in action.
Unqualified greedy leaders who are killing this nation must be stopped immediately.

grin grin grin
Re: ‘how I Spend My Bribe Money’—gov Obi by mogentle(m): 3:11pm On Feb 26, 2009
Na wa for these Naija Govnors. angry angry
Re: ‘how I Spend My Bribe Money’—gov Obi by Finally: 3:23am On Mar 18, 2009
This people sef, una dey make persin laff grin

The problem does not lie with the so-called Guvnor. Problem lies with a system where bribery is widely accepted. If he does not accept it someone else will. So until we come up with some form of solution on how to prevent bribery, transient and jungle solution (like the Peter Obi way) would always get the nod of the masses.

To u guys angling for the Guv'nor's head :

How many times have u travelled back home and accosted a Policeman on the road collecting egunje from road users. I bet most of U would look the other way on seeing such scenario. Of course it is way easier to sit in the comfy of ur living room and ask for the Guv'nor's head rather than face the issue headlong grin
Re: ‘how I Spend My Bribe Money’—gov Obi by Hardballer(m): 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2009
i am in awe of the fact he can do this get it printed and suffer no consequences
Re: ‘how I Spend My Bribe Money’—gov Obi by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2009
Hmmmm, graabs a bucket of pop corn , sits back and watches grin grin
Re: ‘how I Spend My Bribe Money’—gov Obi by brooknam99: 6:11am On Dec 18, 2009
Did I read this right?he actually justified taking a bribe?aint this the same dude Nchara,aloyemeka,mekusxxx, igwe1 and co stay singn his praises to high heavens??!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Media & Governance Conference At Yar'adua Centre, Abuja / ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach / Oshiomole's Bride: No Provision For Foreigner As First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.