Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

A Wife Mistakenly Calls Husband Her Ex Boyfriend's Name. Pls Advice. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Wife Mistakenly Calls Husband Her Ex Boyfriend's Name. Pls Advice. (5440 Views)

My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name / A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Wife Mistakenly Calls Husband Her Ex Boyfriend's Name. Pls Advice. by Acidosis(m): 8:26am On Jun 17, 2015
That's the problem of short and desperate courtship. You married this woman hurriedly without taking into cognizance such factors as ex-interference, evil memories, & bad habits. If you had dated this woman for at least 2years before marriage, I'm certain you must have overheard such.

Any woman who mistakenly mentions her ex's name once/or twice in a conversation deserves a fast breakup.

I'd rather marry a lazy, ugly, & wicked woman than settle with a beautiful one who hasn't gotten over her past (ex). Having faced one ex-issue in the past, I've vowed never to spend a day dating a woman with ex-issues/interference. If it's possible to find a loving woman without an ex, I'd walk through the dead sea to find her.

As soon as I notice your ex wants you back, and you also show some cheerful tendencies, my LOVE don expire be dat smiley
Re: A Wife Mistakenly Calls Husband Her Ex Boyfriend's Name. Pls Advice. by Gloriagee(f): 10:09am On Jun 17, 2015
Thanks!

neoapocalypse:

That's a smart brain there , 1000 likes
Re: A Wife Mistakenly Calls Husband Her Ex Boyfriend's Name. Pls Advice. by aameyah(f): 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
Doesn't mean she is still in love with the ex.
I however think she is still too hurt by the ex and thinks of the bad circumstances they parted very often.

Because "she carry the matter for chest" , She's bound to make this mistake.
Re: A Wife Mistakenly Calls Husband Her Ex Boyfriend's Name. Pls Advice. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
awhydot:
Good day all. I have a friend in his early thirties who got married about a year ago, but his wife still mistakenly calls him d name of her ex boyfriend when they are discussing. She will always apologise and say it was a mistake. Saying she truly loves my friend and that the whole of her heart is with him. Dt all she has for her ex is hate and disgust. He is quite distressed and needs an advice. Pls, what advice can I give him?

She loves her ex, More than ur friend,, Men if woman luv guy, she don luv her finish

Just pray she don't dump ur frnd for tat guy, I guess she is still meeting with her ex
Re: A Wife Mistakenly Calls Husband Her Ex Boyfriend's Name. Pls Advice. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
Acidosis:
That's the problem of short and desperate courtship. You married this woman hurriedly without taking into cognizance such factors as ex-interference, evil memories, & bad habits. If you had dated this woman for at least 2years before marriage, I'm certain you must have overheard such.

Any woman who mistakenly mentions her ex's name once/or twice in a conversation deserves a fast breakup.

I'd rather marry a lazy, ugly, & wicked woman than settle with a beautiful one who hasn't gotten over her past (ex). Having faced one ex-issue in the past, I've vowed never to spend a day dating a woman with ex-issues/interference. If it's possible to find a loving woman without an ex, I'd walk through the dead sea to find her.

As soon as I notice your ex wants you back, and you also show some cheerful tendencies, my LOVE don expire be dat smiley

Chaiiii God bless uuuuuu, 10000000000 Likes

I 8 tat word My EX. ,, the guy na mumu sha, if na me I go chase her, wat rubbish, and some females on Nairaland re here saying rubbish, Girls abeg talk try 4 ounces, Shuoii, tat girl luv d man,

OP I will advise ur frnd to do DNA to know if his children belongs to him, else.... Anyway, the Whoees ain't loyal

I Respect ladies a lot thou

1 Like

Re: A Wife Mistakenly Calls Husband Her Ex Boyfriend's Name. Pls Advice. by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 19, 2015
bukatyne:

Possible especially if she dated the ex for long.

I can admit that I've been guilty of this. Still, at some point she'll have to make a reasonable effort to get his name right! Besides being awkward af, it just isn't fair to the person.
Re: A Wife Mistakenly Calls Husband Her Ex Boyfriend's Name. Pls Advice. by SAMBARRY: 11:59am On Jun 19, 2015
Okada carry me go next bustop
Re: A Wife Mistakenly Calls Husband Her Ex Boyfriend's Name. Pls Advice. by Emaprince: 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
awhydot:
Funny enough, my friend said he told her to her face that a deep part of her isn't with him, and she replied "yes". And started saying she will fix it with time.
The poor guy is actually unhappy knowing dt he doesn't have the totality of his wife's heart.
tomorrow if the man turns to a beast or start straying. The woman will start visiting every blog to reel out everything bad about the man without revealing the root of the whole problem.these women are always the cause of their marital problems but they will hide their faults and paint their hubbies as the devil. This is the reason why I don't pity any of them that comes here to complain about their husbands.

Your friend really need to tell her that since a deep part of her is not with him, that he will take his mind off her and invest it in something/somebody that's worth it. I think if he says this, the foolish girl will wake up and forget her ex. She may still be seeing the ex secretly.

How will she feel if the man calls her his ex's name? Hmmm...I believe she will be more mad because women are extremely jealous and they always want to be the one and only person you think of.

She married this man just for the sake of becoming a married woman. Not because she likes or love him. These are the kind yeye marriages you see in this country.
Re: A Wife Mistakenly Calls Husband Her Ex Boyfriend's Name. Pls Advice. by Pidggin(f): 9:45am On Sep 07, 2015
dinachi:
Divorce her immediately! She is an adulteres in waiting. Any day she jams the ex it is gonna go down that day. The guy will end up training kids that aren't his! These hoes ain't loyal grin grin grin

What kind of woman calls a man that thinks this way a husband? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy what a joke

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Agony Of Monogamy- By Tola Adeniyi / Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? / I Saw My Dad Kill My Mother.If I Had The Strength I Will Kill Him Too.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.