Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name (29907 Views)

‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court / My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back / Should I Expose My Wife's EX? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by feelgoods: 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
There was this guy that wanted to marry my wife before me, my mother in-law keeps calling me by my wife's ex's name... it's super awkward. but not every time.

I don't know if she does it to make my wife realize that she made a mistake or she's really forgetting things, it's not that I'm not doing well, I'm living well of, and the other guy as I heard is not up to me. but I don't know where the hate from my mother-in-law comes from.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by elderhimself(m): 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
Yess, Mine flies both daytime and nighttime ......with her private jet
Please dont ask me what kind of jet it is .

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by Greatzeus(m): 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
God deliver us from Monster in laws grin

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by feelgoods: 10:24am On Oct 07, 2017
hehe
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 07, 2017
I just shake my head whenever I read about people cursing their MIL or not wishing 4 one.

My mother in law and I are going to be close, I will love that woman plenty. I've always wanted a second mother, besides MIL are cool depends on how you treat their son, her and her family members. They will find it hard to dislike u if everyone like u

I mean this is a woman that must have sacrificed for her son.

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 07, 2017
Don't really have mother in law yet but I believe she will be a nice woman that will take me as her daughter because I really need a mother love since I don't have any.

48 Likes

Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by annie74(f): 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
elderhimself:

LWKMD!

4 Likes

Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by Lalas247(f): 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ask your Wife if she has ever discussed you with her mum or her mum just preferred the other guy cause he can be easily manipulated into doing things she wants ....
Sometimes this is where the hate stems from....

Solution
Talk to your Mrs and let her know you won’t tolerate it cause your mum don’t stress her out so why should hers
She should know how to speak to her mother ... her daughters happiness should be priority ( she has lived so she should let you live yours )

Cc Mynd44 lalasticlala

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by muller101(m): 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
elderhimself:
Edo airways

21 Likes

Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by DeutschJunge: 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
Except you met your wife and got married under 1 week then she is most probably doing it on purpose.
You have to be firm on this and talk to her if need be. But first through your wife, show your wife you are not happy about it.. man be firm!!
If you make a mistake and let your in laws take you for granted it will be something you will regret forever and almost impossible to correct.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by bedspread: 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
MAYBE SHE SEES THAT EX IN YOU...

Try CALL HER YOUR EX MOTHER'S NAME

7 Likes

Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by lelvin(m): 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
Poison her! That was a joke.

I know in-laws can be very difficult. When next she calls you any f*ucked up name, stare deep into her eyes. I mean real stare here. Dead stare. Call her by her name "Mrs.. Annoying... " say

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by soberdrunk(m): 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
Bros you never 'shake body" Well!! meaning you haven't 'impressed' the woman enough, women are easy to impress so just study her and press and make the right moves. It isn't easy to give someone your child so you have to impress the woman no matter what it takes......

2 Likes

Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by moscobabs(m): 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
And so?

You too call her daughter with your ex name!!!

6 Likes

Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by Donald3d(m): 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
This one is strong
SOLUTION :
Talk to your wife about it,she is supposed to be your padi(do this camly ,this is not the time to start forming man of the house )
If your padi ,can't get her mom to stop ,talk to your Mother In Law

Its possible she is doing it innocently and she got super close to the other guy ,you should get super close to her too and make her your friend too,treat her like you treat your mom,call her frequently ask her how she is doing ,surprise her with gifts .

Each time she calls you by the other guy's name ,say something like
*playfully" mummy mummy this one you are always calling me Bode,my name is Segun na mummy grin
Her reaction when you say this would make you know whether she is doing it intentionally or innocently

Conflict resolution is not as hard as we think whether in marriage or anywhere else,its just a matter of compromise and manner of approach
God Bless ya

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by Oblitz(m): 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
na wa oh!
check my signature............
stamped concrete as cheap as interlock.
what more?....nobody does it better
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by autotrader014(m): 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
Chai, sorry bros.. tell your wife to tell your mother inlaw that u don't like it, if she doesn't know what to call u, let her call u "my son"..
Me no fit accept this one oooh.. for Wetin naa

1 Like

Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by enemyofprogress: 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
That's what happens when she prefers him to you,dat woman no happy as you marry her daughter. No wonder I dey always hear am calling your name inside her prayers shouting "die, die, die, die, die, die."

1 Like

Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by masada: 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
super awkward

probably she dated the guy for a long time

and d mum was so used to him

or she is loosing her memory

or she enjoys spiting u with it

not nice bro

8 Likes

Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by nastyesco(m): 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
Call ur MIL one day by the name of the maid...trust me she ll adjust grin thank me later

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by Promismike(m): 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ok
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by numtums(m): 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
Evaberry:
I just shake my head whenever I read about people cursing their MIL or not wishing 4 one.

My mother in law and I are going to be close, I will love that woman plenty. I've always wanted a second mother, besides MIL are cool depends on how you treat their son, wife and their family members. They will find it hard to dislike u if everyone like u
grin grin I pray o

1 Like

Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by johnstar(m): 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hmm

Today na abt relationship wahala grin

I think u should go for a divorce grin grin

Eblyk say me self nor go marry oo dis wn wey b say na second hand ppl dey carry put for houz so

Choi
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by rane06(f): 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
Why do I find this hard to believe.

1 Like

Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by highchief1: 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
Evaberry:

My mother in law and I are going to be close, I will love that woman plenty. I've always wanted a second mother, besides MIL are cool depends on how you treat their son, wife and their family members. They will find it hard to dislike u if everyone like u
u get sence pls stick to ur words don't mind these children of nowadays
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by iMUMUweh(m): 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
shocked

your MIL still miss his 12 inch deek

shocked

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by thunderbabs: 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ur mother-in law is yet to get over him... grin

2 Likes

Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by Naff24(f): 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
See gbege o
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by ObaIgwe1: 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
Evaberry:

Just pray you don't have terrible MIL.

Some just hate their wife in law for no reason, and nothing the wife does is right.

Some feel jealous because their son spend more time and money on the wife than her...

Pray hard dear.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by mamatayour(f): 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Farmer Who Welcomed Triplets In Benue And Left, Finally Returns. Photos / Why Do Nigerians Have These Kinds Of Names? / Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.