Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) (79808 Views)

When The Wife becomes the Husband. / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by ochejagabriel: 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
Men of this generation...

What happened to the Alpha MALE?
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by AyamDazey(f): 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
Jdgoldenboy:
There's nothing bad in doing this. Is very romantic as well. What if my wife is pregnant or so ... thats my baby for God sake I will do it....
Nwoke ka ibu!!! wink grin
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by bummyla(m): 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
Sorry Man! You'd better work harder and smarter!

http://bummyla.com

Whizzcute:
When the wife is the breadwinner of the family, the husband will be in this situation.

What do you think?
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by ogene70: 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
even when the man is the breadwinner, some days are like this .
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by OkiJ(m): 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
INTROVERT:
Some days are like this.

Girl you fine gan
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by domopps(m): 11:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
sinaj:

lol tiz bin a while buddy smiley

Abi now sinaj! Its work things and Lagos traffic ! Hope you are good?

Cheeeeers
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by hardayemmie(m): 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
Midehi:

when it is showing the man is lazy in feeding the home, a man who is the head, who is busy wont have the time of doing house chores! so boy think and dont be a lazy man.

ohk .... gal I will be a good man nt these type of man .... & u too shud be a good woman .... case dismissed
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by hardayemmie(m): 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
Rosemary216:
lolxx... yeah, daz wat som lazy men tend to say cheesy tel me its a big deal wen u help ur wife carry ur baby!

Ehrm! its a big deal oh .... if u must know , wud rather find a house help
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Rosemary216(f): 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
hardayemmie:

Ehrm! its a big deal oh .... if u must know , wud rather find a house help
hmmmm ...
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by hardayemmie(m): 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
Rosemary216:
hmmmm ...
Yeah
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by MrObontami(m): 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
Stale and dry as fcccccccck angry

1 Like

Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by okdaddy393: 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
its all about understanding....it makes no difference

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife / Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.