Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) (79785 Views)

When The Wife becomes the Husband. / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Luvties(m): 7:36am On Jun 17, 2015
ronald4lif:
Not true. Men who are breadwinners do this all the time. Is the child not his?. It's his responsibility (same as the wife) to look after his child regardless if he's cooking or not.

It shouldn't be all the time Mr.
the likes of you are the one spoiling the women.
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by lourash(m): 7:38am On Jun 17, 2015
What rubbish ... Is the child not his ? I don't see any big deal.. ma wife is not working which makes me the breD winner and I don't have any issues helping out at home whenever am available .. it's just once in a while thing jare ..I back my daughter and am glad I know how to do it
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Rosemary216(f): 7:38am On Jun 17, 2015
hardayemmie:

only lazy type of woman will say this
lolxx... yeah, daz wat som lazy men tend to say cheesy tel me its a big deal wen u help ur wife carry ur baby!
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by ihedinobi2: 7:40am On Jun 17, 2015
LOL. Come and tell me that I can't back my Princess and cook in my own house and see what happens to your backside. My House! Baby Girl doesn't need to earn a ha'penny for me to choose to do that, dude. Park well.
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by f8luv87: 7:46am On Jun 17, 2015
Freemanan:
And he is wailing?
Not only wailing,but also walloping!
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 17, 2015
f8luv87:
Not only wailing,but also walloping!

Lol.... Women badoooo

1 Like

Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Wokeyim(f): 7:50am On Jun 17, 2015
ronald4lif:
Not true. Men who are breadwinners do this all the time. Is the child not his?. It's his responsibility (same as the wife) to look after his child regardless if he's cooking or not.

The day more men begin to think like you, maybe we'll have happier marriages in Nigeria. It is not usually easy with mother's who have to work too.
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by imakemillions: 7:50am On Jun 17, 2015
IF you have a laptop,phone or a tablet you can make money within the next hour,evryone make money up to 72times daily.it is literally imposible not to make money refferals not compulsory not MLM.just do these simple step.view ad,click 10ads daily and get paid.its sound too good to be true.inbox me for details.

nonyedbest@yahoo.com
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by CMGO(f): 8:06am On Jun 17, 2015
agarawu23:
he might be helping his wife nao

Helping the wife as if the child is not his own undecided
agarawu23:
he might be helping his wife nao

Helping the wife as if the child is not his own
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by agarawu23(m): 8:08am On Jun 17, 2015
CMGO:

Helping the wife as if the child is not his own undecided

Helping the wife as if the child is not his own
lol
what else should I say o
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by icekream(m): 8:09am On Jun 17, 2015
Midehi:
men that understands and help their women like this are the BEST!
I cant agree less. So when my mama come and she c me lyk dis, I neva chop vegetable?
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by may0001: 8:14am On Jun 17, 2015
[quote author=CountDracula post=34835492]Can I do dis? I'm nt sure![/quote For you to have a peace home start preparing your mind. Many men ties diapers better than their wives. It is all love to your kids.
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by donodion(m): 8:32am On Jun 17, 2015
Whizzcute:
When the wife is the breadwinner of the family, the husband will be in this situation.

What do you think?

Not bad...and shes a girls child...i call it bonding and setting positive example if you ask me.As long as its not everyday.Yup!.
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 17, 2015
hardayemmie:

Oole lazy types . .. why e no go be the best , shey naa una type wey get stainless hand they enslave men....
This pix does not portray the mans willingness rather that he may have no option than doin this.... its far too much doin the 2 @ a the same time .... where the wife they or wetn she they do
when it is showing the man is lazy in feeding the home, a man who is the head, who is busy wont have the time of doing house chores! so boy think and dont be a lazy man.
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by morbeta(m): 8:44am On Jun 17, 2015
Am the head and the breadwinner in my home, and I have done this uncountable times. My baby is fond of me and always enjoys me. Carry him. So what is wrong in helping myself and my dear wife out.
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Tex42(m): 8:55am On Jun 17, 2015
Though I'm not married but i see ma self doing this when I become a father regardless of who the breadwinner is.

I don't know why helping your woman out in the kitchen or carrying your own baby(sometime) is a no no for some men... The baby you are carrying, is it not yours, and the help you render in the kitchen is not to get ready the meal you'll eat.

... Anything for the mother of my babies but provided I wouldn't have to go to the market to get food stuffs.
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Babaken(m): 8:59am On Jun 17, 2015
sign of jobless i beg na joke o. We Nigeria need job as part of the the change.
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 17, 2015
Lol love it ..
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by lurlah2014(f): 9:04am On Jun 17, 2015
that's a lie, cos this can be done willingly
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by ayusco85(m): 9:08am On Jun 17, 2015
FTBOY:
why must u always be the first to comment? dem do u? undecided

she no get work ni
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by qtx(m): 9:21am On Jun 17, 2015
Jesus Christ is my Bread winner, while am just the Bread distributor. shikina.

[url]digidats.com[/url]
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Skoopy(m): 9:39am On Jun 17, 2015
Midehi:

If done in excess, it might just become part of your daily routine else you be in soup.

I intend doing it, but not without moderation.
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by feldido(m): 9:41am On Jun 17, 2015
FTBOY:

I think say na only me de observe am oo
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 17, 2015
Skoopy:

If done in excess, it might just become part of your daily routine else you be in soup.

I intend doing it, but not without moderation.
a woman who abuses/or taking advantages of her husband helping her with house chores is a F00L,INGRATE.
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by lolly2pops: 9:57am On Jun 17, 2015
Nothing odd here, he's just a responsible father on duty. Well done to him.
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by free37: 10:22am On Jun 17, 2015
Whizzcute:
When the wife is the breadwinner of the family, the husband will be in this situation.

What do you think?

grin
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by omaji53jeremiah: 11:18am On Jun 17, 2015
you don enter soup mumu man.
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by dollarlander: 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
INTROVERT:

Some days are like this.

FTBOY:

Since the two of you do not have job, you are bound to compete for space on Nairaland.
Had it been that Nairaland is paying for first to comment, the jobless ones will not seek for job anymore.
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by NaijaHulk: 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
there is nothing wrong with the tasks he is doing namely cooking and taking care of his daughter... its just the manner in which it is done that is the issue and what exactly ogah madame will be doing while he is engaged in these activities at the same time... marriage supposed to about helping eash other ooo... me thinks say dis man dey under jazz sha or nah widower and him wife no even dey... so appearances can be deceiving... but if nah normal circumstance wey him wife dey... d wife koboko dey soak inside kerosene...
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
Midehi:
You know what can make you even better? Pack her undies and wash it[sup][/sup]
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by seunfape(m): 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
FTBOY:
noooo. dy no do am na joblessness.
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
Midehi:
And shame won't catch u that ur husband is d one backing the baby??
Just imagine oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? / The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.