Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) (79797 Views)

When The Wife becomes the Husband. / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by kuljoe4: 11:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
Some days are like this.
are u really an introvert?
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by subbieD(f): 11:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
FTBOY:
why must u always be the first to comment? dem do u? undecided

Lmao..... guy y you Dey vex Na......l grin l
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by xp17(m): 12:06am On Jun 17, 2015
what is so special about babysitting you own kid? Some folks just need to get outta stone age. undecided
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Cpumping(m): 12:17am On Jun 17, 2015
INTROVERT:
Some days are like this.
So I hd just noticed this moniker, and as usual decided to check d profile. Cute picture.

Then the personal message. Heart-breaking.
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 17, 2015
Ragner:
No big deal! He's carrying His Daughter and cooking food for his Family......So Kini Big deal?
ragner lothbrook, is that you? King of the vikings, i hail thee
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Kazrem(m): 2:05am On Jun 17, 2015
FTBOY:
I have observed that too. Wanted to comment that a day ago but just decided not to. INTROVERT
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by holajeedayy: 2:23am On Jun 17, 2015
new posh shoes for grap in wholesale and retail distance is neva the issue.......all calls are wlcome thru 07030842589 ......or follow this link http://www./posting/success/811166625
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by f8luv87: 3:04am On Jun 17, 2015
Maybe he lost his wife or helping her out.
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Originalsly: 3:09am On Jun 17, 2015
ronald4lif:
Not true. Men who are breadwinners do this all the time. Is the child not his?. It's his responsibility (same as the wife) to look after his child regardless if he's cooking or not.
The man is the breadwinner...and doing that all the time...then what is the wife doing? ...winning sausages? ...and for such a man I doubt if the child would be his.
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by asumo12: 3:12am On Jun 17, 2015
Raraoooooo!

Braintouch:

Dem don text u slap before?

But what I do?

Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by xakakes: 5:51am On Jun 17, 2015
INTROVERT:
Some days are like this.
nonsense
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by FTBOY: 6:09am On Jun 17, 2015
Kazrem:

I have observed that too. Wanted to comment that a day ago but just decided not to. INTROVERT
that's her job, sniffing every thread for new topics
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 17, 2015
The man wants to be trampled on... if not, he won't stay... Blame the women not...
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 17, 2015
f8luv87:
Maybe he lost his wife or helping her out.
And he is wailing?
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by AdeniyiA(m): 6:34am On Jun 17, 2015
better still...

Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by fagbohun4j(m): 6:42am On Jun 17, 2015
FTBOY:

He no get work ni.
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by scentmarlc(m): 6:44am On Jun 17, 2015
Whizzcute:
When the wife is the breadwinner of the family, the husband will be in this situation.

What do you think?

Not in all cases oooooo
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by scentmarlc(m): 6:45am On Jun 17, 2015
Whizzcute:
When the wife is the breadwinner of the family, the husband will be in this situation.

What do you think?

Not in all cases ooooooo
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:46am On Jun 17, 2015
Omor dhis wan eh, d woman don lock am keep inside bottle
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by hardayemmie(m): 6:53am On Jun 17, 2015
joystickextendr:
ehya...onion n pepper don enter him eye.pele tongue
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by bola4dprec(m): 6:54am On Jun 17, 2015
God wants married couples to reproduce children – in His “likeness.” Couples who are competitive, angry and divided, are not fully able to nurture children in God’s image. Why? In order to teach children the principles of agape love, godly discipline, and good morals, it must first be modeled by parents. Words are not enough! As parents puts aside their innate selfishness and trust God to meet their needs, petty disagreements fade in comparison to their love for their children. What that man did here I also involve on regular basis so no big deal all premise on love for the wife and children after all olu ran lowo ni won (wife) what are we together for ? (Enjoyment) not slavery

1 Like

Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by hardayemmie(m): 6:56am On Jun 17, 2015
Midehi:
men that understands and help their women like this are the BEST!

Oole lazy types . .. why e no go be the best , shey naa una type wey get stainless hand they enslave men....
This pix does not portray the mans willingness rather that he may have no option than doin this.... its far too much doin the 2 @ a the same time .... where the wife they or wetn she they do

1 Like

Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by hardayemmie(m): 6:57am On Jun 17, 2015
Rosemary216:
wats dere!!!? z it only wen she z d breadwina u get tins lyk dis?? let him feel it d way women do

only lazy type of woman will say this
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Ragner(m): 7:06am On Jun 17, 2015
cupid1:
ragner lothbrook, is that you? King of the vikings, i hail thee

Rise. And may you leave Long

1 Like

Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by daamazing(m): 7:10am On Jun 17, 2015
FTBOY:
Cus she'z beautiful i guess.
just
sayin
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by akyus(m): 7:17am On Jun 17, 2015
Ragner:
No big deal! He's carrying His Daughter and cooking food for his Family......So Kini Big deal?
Kosi big deal! But she will be the one to bear the cumulative effect of her acts the day it begins to manifest. Because going public and saying men are wicked will only earn her pity.
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by gabinogem(m): 7:24am On Jun 17, 2015
It's only a wicked wife that will sit down & take such picture... Except his wife is pregnant or sick or dead, I don't see why a man will do this sh*t.

1 Like

Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by kritikali(m): 7:33am On Jun 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

Why do fa*gots think everyone is same like them?. undecided

Cos they know when they see one
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Rosemary216(f): 7:36am On Jun 17, 2015
Bflexing:

U make it sound is sound as if that's his work, and that's 'WHAT IS THERE'. When u have a man like this, appreciate him.
yeah,... Sure
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by AREWAINC(m): 7:36am On Jun 17, 2015
#Arewahairinc..... check this out people #FunmiHair..... Virgin hair (Peruvian) Brazilian hair ( body waves... body curl.. various types) with various inch ranging from 8inchs to 22inchs......You can afford to miss this....Offer from #Arewahairinc call now to make your order....08074854328 or Bbm pin292DA7FC Arewahairinc..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) / The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.