Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos (4400 Views)

New Method Of Breastfeeding In Public / How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? / Girls Wey Dey Use Thier Toto Clip Man Pricck! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
I still don't understand why most girls bring out
their tongue to snap photos and guys are
gradually buying into it, something I used to
see Dogs do, i've been so inquisitive about it,
can anyone put me to light?
undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos by joystickextendr: 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
your nt the only one pissed with the bullcrap....its extremely annoying angry angry

1 Like

Re: Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos by Beesluv: 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
It's a way of saying "I'm available "

3 Likes

Re: Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos by Ragner(m): 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
Not everyone can stick out there tongue and still look Cute.....

1 Like

Re: Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
.... tongue Like dead ram

6 Likes

Re: Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos by osamaBUSH(m): 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
Even worwor girls wan fyn undecided
Re: Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
its rather unfortunate dats wat trending now in social media undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos by Truth24(m): 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
I love doing dat too cool
Re: Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos by integrity85(m): 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
That nonsense makes me angry with rage. I wonder where the problem is coming from.
The way they stand and take pictures nowadays with protruding lips is nothing to write home about.
I'm envisaging a generation of disfigured ladies in few years to come.

Many are MAD, few are ROAMING!

3 Likes

Re: Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos by richybanky(m): 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
OP u don't need to stress urself on dis kind of issue cus wat dey ar doing is to follow their mentors grin

9 Likes

Re: Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos by richybanky(m): 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
Truth24:
I love doing dat too cool
Smh, and u ar bold to say it sad

1 Like

Re: Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos by ZedX6: 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
Chronic joblessness.

This is what you'll be inquisitive about. Have you heard the words "mind your fvcking business" before?
Re: Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
Obiala Orubebe grin ^^

2 Likes

Re: Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos by Pinocchioo(f): 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
richybanky:
OP u don't need to stress urself on dis kind of issue cus wat dey ar doing is to follow their mentors grin

lol, bros u wicked o
Re: Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos by Crispyshell: 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos by Folakeme: 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos by richybanky(m): 10:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
Pinocchioo:

lol, bros u wicked o
Lols, am just trying to help d OP grin grin
I tink am going to stick with dis romance section cus av read many tins today which really make my day for me grin
Re: Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos by richybanky(m): 11:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos by pantsniffer: 11:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
I broke up with my ex because of that ish. Its soo annoying... This thread reminds of my dog, gotta go feed that canine. Brb
Re: Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos by larryChockode: 12:01am On Jun 17, 2015
you mean like this "tongue"
Re: Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos by yorubaboiy: 12:10am On Jun 17, 2015
evn.on nairaland dem still go do like " tongue"
Re: Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos by wheesin(m): 4:06am On Jun 17, 2015
keep hatin ' on us. We cute and thats why we cool angry ...tongues out tongue
Re: Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:15am On Jun 17, 2015
Una dull, bringing the tongue out is a sign that she is good in giving BJ

1 Like

Re: Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 17, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Una dull, bringing the tongue out is a sign that she is good in giving BJ

Someone please give this man a

dirty slap.
Re: Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos by dnacrystal: 10:59am On Jun 17, 2015
We only copy the stupid western innovations and ignore the ones that make sense.
Re: Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos by ggrin(f): 11:27am On Jun 17, 2015
Like this "tongue" undecided
Re: Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos by constance500: 11:48am On Jun 17, 2015
i think that is less annoying than the way dey twist their legs like im.becile or paralyzed person. i even asked one girl like "sister are you disabled, she removed me immediately"
Re: Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:53am On Jun 17, 2015
emrain:

Someone please give this man a

dirty slap.
Why slap? I lie?
Re: Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Why slap? I lie?
yes. how's tongue related to BJ?
Re: Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
emrain:

yes. how's tongue related to BJ?
yes but if you think it is not related to BJ what is it related to ?
Re: Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos by Adaeze003(f): 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
Of all the things to think and talk about, you guys chose a girl sticking out her tongue in a picture

Pathetic...
Re: Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
yes but if you think it is not related to BJ what is it related to ?

lollipop

(1) (Reply)

Ladies; Imagine This Is You (pic) / Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! / Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.