Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? (4404 Views)

Lady Shares Male Sex Doll With Big Dick 'incase Your Lover Has Small Penis(pic) / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / Inside Anambra Jungle Where Female, Male Sex Workers Battle For Clients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? by macho44(m): 3:29am On Jul 26, 2016
The male sexual organ, "PE_NIS" comes in various shapes, sizes, textures and characteristics. There has been a long held notion that the "SHAPE"
of a man's organ is a determinant factor as to how well his sexual performance can be objectively measured!

However, according to Dr James McShane. director of reproductive health at John Hopkins School Of Medicine;

"The ability of a man to sexually please his partner is not dependent on the shape of his manhood, as every healthy male has the ability to please his partner regardless of the shape of his organ"

There are four basic shapes of the male organ, and each has the potential to make sexual intimacy with a partner a wonderful experience. Highlighted below, is a detailed explanation of the basic features and descriptions of the different shapes of the male sex organ;

THICK

Some men have a private part that has a wide circumference. A thick manhood might not be long in length. However, most men think that this is the ideal shape, but the truth is, some women might get become afraid at the sight of a THICK manhood thinking that it might hurt. The best aspect about this shape is that it can completely fill a woman’s space, thereby increasing sensitivity on her delicate areas inside her Vagina.
It is important that men with this kind of Tool make effort to enable a loving environment for his partner, and he must also make sure that she feels comfortable before having intercourse to prevent bruises.

SMALL SIZED

Some men may feel embarrassed to have a smaller manhood, but they have no reason to feel this way. A man can please his partner in more inventive ways and positions, and many women report that size does not determine how much they enjoy closeness with a loved one.
Another benefit of this size and shape is the fact that he and his partner must be closer together during the physical act of lovemaking. This can make the moment much more loving. A thinner member can be exciting as well, as long as both partners choose a position that creates as much friction as possible while still feeling good for both of them.

CURVED

The Curved manhood is very common among men with longer manhood.Typically, a male long organ this shape will curve upward at an angle of about ten degrees or curved to the right or left. If the man is standing upright, this type of private part will point toward the ceiling, and some would say that it has the shape of BANANA. This can create a pleasing angle during intimacy, and can make the sexual act a whole lot easier to carry out while maintaining a standing position.

HOOK-SHAPED

A woman can enjoy intimacy with her partner if his manhood points downward, like a HOOK! A hook-shaped manhood is quite uncommon, unlike the type that curves upward,instead it curves downward.

There are several positions that work very well with this shape, and a couple can work together to discover the best ways to be close. It is important to remember that if his private area points too sharply downward, it can be a syptom of Peyronie’s disease. This condition occurs when scar tissue develops inside of the manhood as a result of a small tear. Men with Peyronie’s disease may feel discomfort or even pain when having Sexual inter-course, and they may be more prone to urinary problems as well.
Extensively, this article has proven that a man can certainly please his partner sexually, irrespective of the shape of his manhood as the appearance of a male sexual organ cannot determine it's level of performance, it shape or size don't matter, what's important is the skill and expertise of the TOOL bearer!
Read more @ Source:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/07/does-shape-of-male-sex-organ-influence.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? by macho44(m): 3:31am On Jul 26, 2016
LOL! Over to you ladies, na una go fit answer this question wella-wella, "She who receives the KOBOKO, knows where it STINGS" grin grin grin grin. Read more @ http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/07/does-shape-of-male-sex-organ-influence.html
Re: Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? by Nobody: 3:33am On Jul 26, 2016
grin
Re: Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? by Nobody: 3:33am On Jul 26, 2016
grin

Nextime bfore I date a guy.... I shud ask him abt his shape and size tongue

But hopefully they won't reply me "come and check for urself sha " grin

6 Likes

Re: Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? by Nobody: 3:35am On Jul 26, 2016
it matters to them ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? by Nobody: 3:36am On Jul 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

shey we are cool now?

2 Likes

Re: Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? by AmuEwu: 3:37am On Jul 26, 2016
I think Buhari should know better
Re: Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? by macho44(m): 3:37am On Jul 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

HABA! before buying a product, u need to inspect and if possible, TEST it as well b4 making payment grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? by Nobody: 3:46am On Jul 26, 2016
j0nsn0w:

shey we are cool now?

Why wat happened? shocked
Re: Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? by Nobody: 3:48am On Jul 26, 2016
macho44:
HABA! before buying a product, u need to inspect and if possible, TEST it as well b4 making payment grin grin grin grin

Hahahahaha... Definitely.. Juz like when u buy a gadget grin need to test it and set it up...

2 Likes

Re: Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? by macho44(m): 3:55am On Jul 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahaha... Definitely.. Juz like when u buy a gadget grin need to test it and set it up...
That's what'sUP! wink
Re: Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? by christinnah(f): 4:00am On Jul 26, 2016
macho44:
LOL! Over to you ladies, na una go fit answer this question wella-wella, "She who receives the KOBOKO, knows where it STINGS" grin grin grin grin. Read more @ http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/07/does-shape-of-male-sex-organ-influence.html

hhhmmm....

1 Like

Re: Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? by Nobody: 4:14am On Jul 26, 2016
The size depends on the carrier. grin

A guy can be fantastically corrupt on bed with the small size, while another can be boring. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? by gabinogem(m): 4:23am On Jul 26, 2016
Omg! I don't even know what shape I'm having ooh undecided
Re: Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? by Nobody: 4:26am On Jul 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Trapqueen, you no dey sleep?. grin

1 Like

Re: Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? by Nobody: 5:05am On Jul 26, 2016
Benita27:
Trapqueen, you no dey sleep?. grin

grin it's noon time now in my area... No need to sleep.. It's lunch time ooo
Re: Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? by Nobody: 5:08am On Jul 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin it's noon time now in my area... No need to sleep.. It's lunch time ooo
cheesy
Re: Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? by nonjebose(m): 5:29am On Jul 26, 2016
What is this again na? Why this sleep no gree catch me na.
Re: Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 26, 2016
Mine is hook shaped. any daring lady that can try me here? and i will pull out her womb with my hook grin grin

1 Like

Re: Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? by Heryorh: 6:59am On Jul 26, 2016
thank God its just a banana
Re: Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? by GoldenJAT(m): 7:19am On Jul 26, 2016
people go just sidon 4 their mud kitchen de carry out 1 mumu survey 4 their head... no b only hooked shape.. upper cut shape... na d best

1 Like

Re: Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? by macho44(m): 9:00am On Jul 26, 2016
christinnah:

hhhmmm....
Christinnah! why are u hmmmmming?
Re: Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? by macho44(m): 9:02am On Jul 26, 2016
GoldenJAT:
people go just sidon 4 their mud kitchen de carry out 1 mumu survey 4 their head... no b only hooked shape.. upper cut shape... na d best
Which wan do you carry na?
Re: Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? by macho44(m): 9:05am On Jul 26, 2016
crotonite:
Mine is hook shaped. any daring lady that can try me here? and i will pull out her womb with my hook grin grin
Bros u want to commit "Womb-Cide"?
Re: Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? by blithe2nice(m): 9:39am On Jul 26, 2016
Interesting pen*s.....oooohhhh sorry ,interesting topic
Re: Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 26, 2016
macho44:
Bros u want to commit "Womb-Cide"?
nah! just working according to the scripts "fishing where the fishes are" grin.

Btw you be woman let me cast my 'fishing hook' in your river.

1 Like

Re: Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? by optional1(f): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2016
crotonite:
nah! just working according to the scripts "fishing where the fishes are" grin.

Btw you be woman let me cast my 'fishing hook' in your river.

hello dear.....
Re: Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 26, 2016
optional1:

hello dear.....
Hi, how are you...grin.

*covers face in shame*
Re: Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? by optional1(f): 10:18am On Jul 26, 2016
crotonite:
Hi, how are you...grin.

*covers face in shame*

'Covers face in shame'

LOLZ
why dear......
Re: Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? by optional1(f): 10:38am On Jul 26, 2016
crotonite:
Hi, how are you...grin.

*covers face in shame*

check your mail dear....
Re: Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 26, 2016
optional1:

'Covers face in shame'

LOLZ
why dear......

just shy wink
Re: Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? by optional1(f): 11:28am On Jul 26, 2016
crotonite:
just shy wink

Shy?

Your mate still dey shy?

Check ur mail abeg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally : Actor Osita Iheme Shows Us The Woman That He Wants To Marry / Comment Three Words Better Than 'I Love You' / 100gig Mtn Data Giveaway for a set of tasks 50 gig gone come for the rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.