Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences (3012 Views)

Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? / Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
I think a great many guys might have one point in time friendzoned that lady showing interest in them (or giving them green light, which later put them in deep regret afterwards

Lemme keep the ball rolling cool

There was a particular lady who had always been tripping for me but I didn't like her at all probably because her beauty did not catch the fancy of a half-way sensitive guy like me who always ran after ladies I could bet millions on that they would never accept my proposal, neglecting the kind hearted ones showing green light as if their lives revolved around me.

Back to the matter.
She always looked at me when I wasn't noticing it and only for brief moments. She was obviously trying to have eye contact every now and then but if i looked at her, she would immediately either lower her gaze or look elsewhere as if she was searching for lost treasure; Sometimes, she even tried to bump into me on accident, and a few behavior patterns that can indicate that a girl really wants you.

It got to a point that she succumbed after many failed attempts to get me into wooing her. It wasn't really my fault because dating a pretty lady was a thing to be boastful of in the midst of my friends grin

*Fast fwd*
They relocated from the area and nearly three years later, she came to see her bosom friend who stayed in my area, and when I set my eyes on her, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I was like "Ooooh my God". Babe don Behind die. The boob-less and ukwu-less babe I knew don turn something else

We greeted each other and we talked for a few minutes. In the course of our conversation, she told me that I hurt her feelings those times but now, she don get boyfriend.. I didn't even bother disturbing her cos I knew that my chances of dating her was next to nil grin

I know that many dudes might have one point in time been in a similar case as mine, or a different case.

Kindly share your experiences cool

Have fun cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by dharay99: 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
grin
lol, yhu for try toast her afta d 3yrs na.
Make u come hear ur orkik-idilè. grin

& uhmm, ionne tink i have been in ds position of urs b4.
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by INTROVERT(f): 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
Reading....

Okay guys, it's your thread.... kill it.
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
I ignored biola's green-light during her late teenage age whereby atimes she looks un kept and too skinny which I dislike.

After 3years when she relocated from my area and gained admission into one of the best university in Nigeria, I couldn't recognise her when she called me as I finally recall it's her. Mehn I was like wooww!.

It's was as if her front and back ministry was pumped by a vulcanizer with perfect figure 8 as her beauty is breathe taking.

It's painful I never responded to her green-light because she has a boyfriend now . sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by Cholls(m): 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
my brother the chick(en) i no regret.
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by iamkingzlee(m): 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
smiley oya! so who go launch am now?
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by dharay99: 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
Reading....

Okay guys, it's your thread.... kill it.
& why did u comment at first den?
Anyway, ds is d door --------------->>>
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by swaggylomo: 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
hmmmnnnn there was one with a nice gap tooth. Saw her in my 500l or thereabout. She just disappeared en.The thing pain me
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by Truth24(m): 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by Princecalm(m): 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
some were in cases where they could not approach the girl because thex were shy while others just thought they were not up to class then.
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
I don't neglect green lights..
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by smvinreal(f): 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
You guyz should talk now i love reading stuffs like this and to tosin2much all that gliters is not gold
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by ronald4lif(m): 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
Waiting to read comments...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
typing
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
Listen to this track by me titled "E GO BETA"

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/903212c7
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by Bosville(m): 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
I regret never dating her is better than i regret ever dating her....
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by Prettyvhickie(f): 7:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
am not a guy grin
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by Hazardd(m): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
Observing from my bed..:-D
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by Omotayor123(f): 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
here to read comments...

#TeamAmebogrin
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

am not a guy grin
Then wait for a counter thread so that you will narrate yours :tongue
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
smvinreal:
You guyz should talk now i love reading stuffs like this and to tosin2much all that gliters is not gold
I know say na here dem go see u tongue
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by SleekyP(m): 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
Incase cool
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by Prettyvhickie(f): 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
Then wait for a counter thread so that you will narrate yours :tongue
grin i guess so..
Nice pics
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by snowhyt(f): 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
here to read comments that touch the eyes lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by Ragner(m): 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
That was how I Was Jux watching Angela and keeping tabs cos I believed she's a hot Prospect but still too Young......By the tym she dey Clock 16, One Bros don chance me
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by peeparty(m): 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
Una never talk oo
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by 2dice(m): 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
U guys can do better than this laa .....* more typing to your Keypadzz * ...
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by Fulaboy(m): 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
No regrets
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
Will always regret not asking Yemi Alade out,the girl was my mate then in university...until Johnny my sharp friend stole her from me....my heart aches
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by eghos12(m): 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
book space
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
Observing
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences by SkinnyDude(m): 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
H

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help / I Am New Here / How To French Kiss A Girl - Here Is An Art You Must Learn At All Possible Costs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.