Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,750 members, 7,851,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

Fact Book - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fact Book (418 Views)

When Time Is Fast Passing You By, But You Don't Want To Accept The Fact (Photos) / Ever Hated The Fact That You In Love With A Guy/lady? Share Your Experience. / True Fact About Dark Skin N Girls!!!!ewwww (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fact Book by tojahh(m): 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
FACTS BOOK
1.Kissing your man is not a problem. The problem is how you do it. Stop making Sounds like a car Crash.
2, Screaming during Sex is romantic and its not a problem. The problem is Shouting words like ; "
JESUS: OOH MY GOD: HOLY MARRY"
You are having Sex, Not a Church Service. And besides I don't know if you are reminding God to Punish you Later.
3, Wearing short skimpy skirts is not a problem, infact its very Sexxy. The problem is wearing your Mini and looking all nice but when you see Guyz you try to Pull it down now forcing it to be long. Don't you see that you are deceiving yourself.
4, Loving your man is not a problem. The problem is Changing your Surname on Facebook and put his surname before you are not even Introduced to his mother. Just Chill, i would hate to read your Post Later saying " MEN ARE WICKED AND CHEATS"
5, Saying all Men are the Same is not my problem but Who asked you to try them ALL?
6, Bleaching your skin is not a problem .The problem having the centre of your anus black while every other place White, Yellow, Are you a Zebra?
7. reading this post a'int a problem,infact it's welcomed,but the problem is reading without commenting.

Add yours cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Daily Routine For Men / Receive Help / Opinion Poll: The Ladies Or Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.