Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:59 AM

When Time Is Fast Passing You By, But You Don't Want To Accept The Fact (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Time Is Fast Passing You By, But You Don't Want To Accept The Fact (Photos) (2219 Views)

Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady / Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Time Is Fast Passing You By, But You Don't Want To Accept The Fact (Photos) by contactmorak: 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
Theses photos and the above title aptly describe some ladies who are fast aging but don't want to accept the fact .Instead of them to find some meaning things to do with their time, the spend the on irrelevant things such as this. In fact some of them still believe they can comfortably compete with a 16 year old girl.

Can you give the photos your own caption? Lol...

Re: When Time Is Fast Passing You By, But You Don't Want To Accept The Fact (Photos) by contactmorak: 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
hmm
Re: When Time Is Fast Passing You By, But You Don't Want To Accept The Fact (Photos) by Sexxkillz: 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
Her body, her picture. . . How is it any business of yours? Is she making you "hard"? How will you feel if a person lifts a picture of you off the internet, and asks others for stupid captions?

13 Likes

Re: When Time Is Fast Passing You By, But You Don't Want To Accept The Fact (Photos) by Oliviaxx(f): 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
Agadi nwayi baby smiley
Re: When Time Is Fast Passing You By, But You Don't Want To Accept The Fact (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
yeah,,,,,,,, smellymouth come and see ooo... grin grin grin
Re: When Time Is Fast Passing You By, But You Don't Want To Accept The Fact (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
grin grin ;Dcan u interpret what u just said nw...
Oliviaxx:
Agadi nwayi baby smiley
Re: When Time Is Fast Passing You By, But You Don't Want To Accept The Fact (Photos) by LuveU2(f): 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
The sexism on this forum is very appaling

3 Likes

Re: When Time Is Fast Passing You By, But You Don't Want To Accept The Fact (Photos) by PeachyP(f): 12:00am On Jul 23, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Her body, her picture. . . How is it any business of yours? Is she making you "hard"? How will you feel if a person lifts a picture of you off the internet, and asks others for stupid captions?

Really, you say sensible things. I saw a picture here a couple of days ago of an albino that I actually know a little in the real world. I'm sure she'll be coping with her life not knowing that her pic is being displayed on the internet to be ridiculed
Re: When Time Is Fast Passing You By, But You Don't Want To Accept The Fact (Photos) by bitchcrafts: 12:11am On Jul 23, 2016
"she's young!"
Re: When Time Is Fast Passing You By, But You Don't Want To Accept The Fact (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 5:22am On Jul 23, 2016
Oliviaxx:
Agadi nwayi baby smiley
I was expecting this...from a fellow female, actually...now, you must be feeling real good with yourself, innit smiley
Re: When Time Is Fast Passing You By, But You Don't Want To Accept The Fact (Photos) by foolinlove(f): 5:26am On Jul 23, 2016
Still wondering why you think she's "competing" with anyone
Re: When Time Is Fast Passing You By, But You Don't Want To Accept The Fact (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 23, 2016
Na this type of women, dem dey call JERICHO.

THEY share their SONS-in- law with their Biological daughters
Re: When Time Is Fast Passing You By, But You Don't Want To Accept The Fact (Photos) by Macmilla(m): 7:52am On Jul 23, 2016
OP your problem has many names;
Busybody
Aproko
Amebo
Tafia
Ephesos
Re: When Time Is Fast Passing You By, But You Don't Want To Accept The Fact (Photos) by Idydarling(f): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2016
Old Mama youngy ♂

(1) (Reply)

Man Almost Killed Girlfriend Because She Refused Him Sex(photo) / I Need Female Followers / How To Know A Guy Is Unfit For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.