Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. (7886 Views)

List Of The Most Promiscuous Countries / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. / 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by amtaken(f): 10:55am On Jan 07, 2016
These are the 10 most promiscuous animals in the world:

1.The honey bee queen - she can mate with 40 male drones,which die upon completion.

2.Bonobos - both male and female mate with multiple partners to create social bond.

3.Elephant seal - One male control over 100 female and He meet with them continously.

4.Topi antelopes - the females are only fertile one day a year of which they seek and mate with the most desirable of male to absolute exhaustion. Note that the females always take the lead and can meet with 4 males in which she exhausts them.

5.Dolphins - they mate several times a day with different sexes to promote bond among the group, most times, the male form sex gang to kidnap female and keep her for themselves for pleasure only.

6.North american elk - Males will compete with one another for the right to a herd of females and depending on experience,a bull elk will be in charge of 1-60 females.

7.Warthogs - the males practice a mating strategy called overlap promiscuity,instead of defending the right to a female,they move up and down looking for more female from different population.

8.Antechinns mouse - these mouses are polygandry in nature,each female will have sex with multiple males in one session that lasts for 12 hours, which results in the death of some of the exhausted and weaker males. Smh

9.Eastern gaster snakes - this is the only snake that gives birth to her her young live. When she wants to mate, different males will come from every corner of the female to form a breeding ball, where the snakes rap each other in order to mate.

10.Humans - when not married, a single can have different sexual intercourse with a minimum of 10 or more for males and 5 or more for females depending on so many factors. Hmmmmmm. Human beings. Smh again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by benedictnsi(m): 10:56am On Jan 07, 2016
Noted

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by Oche211(m): 10:57am On Jan 07, 2016
Ok
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by obiorathesubtle: 10:58am On Jan 07, 2016
undecided how does this affect anything?
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by donTbone(m): 10:58am On Jan 07, 2016
Educative from 1-9...

10, i dint read! cool
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by iceberylin(m): 11:03am On Jan 07, 2016
Bee mating process is alike with the Grasshopper's.
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 07, 2016
So funny to know that dolphins loves g@ngbang too grin grin grin and the best thing with these animals :
they don't have laws , no jealousy, juz pure pleasure... tongue

6 Likes

Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 07, 2016
amtaken:

10.Humans - when not married, a single can have different sexual intercourse with a minimum of 10 or more for males and 5 or more for females depending on so many factors. Hmmmmmm. Human beings. Smh again.

What's the basis by which you came to this erroneous conclusion?

Who told you that over the course of their lives men tend to have more sexual partners than women?
It's wrong for you to make such gender based generalization especially when you have no statistical proof or evidence whatsoever.

The amount of sexual partners someone has had all depends on the individual and the choice he or she makes, it has nothing to do with the person's gender.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by nerdfrost(m): 11:08am On Jan 07, 2016
@OP I was expecting pictures oo
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by Solowande(m): 11:13am On Jan 07, 2016
ashawo animals. but dat bee f.uck and die issue nor be there. after poking, he go con die, den wetin he gain. god forbid
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by Tolexander: 11:13am On Jan 07, 2016

3.Elephant seal - One male control over 100 female and He meet with them continously.
more of polygamy than promiscuity!
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by Tolexander: 11:15am On Jan 07, 2016
amtaken:

1.The honey bee queen - she can mate with 40 male drones,which die upon completion.

2.Bonobos - both male and female mate with multiple partners to create social bond.

4.Topi antelopes - the females are only fertile one day a year of which they seek and mate with the most desirable of male to absolute exhaustion. Note that the females always take the lead and can meet with 4 males in which she exhausts them.

5.Dolphins - they mate several times a day with different sexes to promote bond among the group, most times, the male form sex gang to kidnap female and keep her for themselves for pleasure only.

6.North american elk - Males will compete with one another for the right to a herd of females and depending on experience,a bull elk will be in charge of 1-60 females.

7.Warthogs - the males practice a mating strategy called overlap promiscuity,instead of defending the right to a female,they move up and down looking for more female from different population.

8.Antechinns mouse - these mouses are polygandry in nature,each female will have sex with multiple males in one session that lasts for 12 hours, which results in the death of some of the exhausted and weaker males. Smh

9.Eastern gaster snakes - this is the only snake that gives birth to her her young live. When she wants to mate, different males will come from every corner of the female to form a breeding ball, where the snakes rap each other in order to mate.

OP, source??

Or are you into animal p0rnography?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by Strawman: 11:31am On Jan 07, 2016
KashyBaby:
So funny to know that dolphins loves g@ngbang too grin grin grin and the best thing with these animals :
they don't have laws , no jealousy, juz pure pleasure...
tongue

Looks like someone would prefer to be a female dolphin...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by wordbank(m): 11:38am On Jan 07, 2016
each female will have sex with multiple males in one session that lasts for 12 hours, which results in the death of some of the exhausted and weaker males

I concur to this!
WHY LIFE NO DEY LIKE THIS SEF!?
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by amtaken(f): 11:48am On Jan 07, 2016
I copied it from facebook.
Decker:

Who told you that over the course of their lives men tend to have more sexual partners than women?
It's wrong for you to make such gender based generalization especially when you have no statistical proof or evidence whatsoever.

The amount of sexual partners someone has had all depends on the individual and the choice he or she makes, it has nothing to do with the person's gender.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by amtaken(f): 11:48am On Jan 07, 2016
Culled from facebook.
Tolexander:
OP, source??

Or are you into animal p0rnography?
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by Youngpo413: 10:20am On Jan 09, 2016
amtaken:

all those animals are not different from "most" naija ladies who are no longer satisfied with just one dick.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 09, 2016
Some humans exhibit such traits
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 09, 2016
Humans are animals abi? angry
Those who say humans are higher animals are big idiots!

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by Aremu01(m): 10:54am On Jan 09, 2016
Chai The animals self no de carry last
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by tartar9(m): 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
where's the number one animal; parisbookaddict
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by amtaken(f): 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
At least you said "most".
Youngpo413:
all those animals are not different from "most" naija ladies who are no longer satisfied with just one dick.
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by Youngpo413: 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
amtaken:
At least you said "most".
I know
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by 989900: 5:01am On Feb 07, 2016
Decker:

The OP is correct.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by cruzita(f): 7:00am On Feb 07, 2016
undecided so even animals dey gangb@ng and una dey tell me no be end time.issorite
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by AngryNigerian(m): 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hmmm...your number 10 though; my cousin told me recently that she had like 350 sex mates from high school till now! & she wants to marry one unfortunate guy!
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 09, 2016
CRAP THREAD
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by amtaken(f): 10:33am On Feb 10, 2016
Jees! Is she a nymphomaniac or what?
AngryNigerian:
Hmmm...your number 10 though; my cousin told me recently that she had like 350 sex mates from high school till now! & she wants to marry one unfortunate guy!

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by amtaken(f): 10:33am On Feb 10, 2016
Leave me alone.

saintloveren:
CRAP THREAD
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 10, 2016
amtaken:
Leave me alone.

I CANT, i shud be d one telling u to leave me alone, its like u cast a spell on me.
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by kadas01(m): 11:01am On Feb 10, 2016
The last time I checked, human beings are NOT animals!

Shalom!
Re: 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. by westlius(m): 11:05am On Feb 10, 2016
D question would ve been. Between oyibo and black man who sex pass

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Ever Done This? / Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) / First Experience Of Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.