Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,070 members, 7,867,052 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

Will Not Being Handsome Or Beautiful Stop You From Gong Out With Someone Or Mar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will Not Being Handsome Or Beautiful Stop You From Gong Out With Someone Or Mar (741 Views)

Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Not Being Handsome Or Beautiful Stop You From Gong Out With Someone Or Mar by vanderjo(m): 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2009
WILL NOT BEING HANDSOME OR BEAUTIFUL STOP YOU FROM GONG OUT WITH SOMEONE OR MARRYING SOMEONE?
CANDID VIEWS PLEASE
Re: Will Not Being Handsome Or Beautiful Stop You From Gong Out With Someone Or Mar by uyimen: 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2009
To be frank wit u it matters,am a guy,we are basically attracted to beautiful girl ,take it or leave it.i cant go out wit someone i consider ugly.remember everyone has a unique beauty,if you are ugly in my eyes, you may be an angel in some easy eye. Cheers.
Re: Will Not Being Handsome Or Beautiful Stop You From Gong Out With Someone Or Mar by Ben13: 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2009
@topic

NO!
Re: Will Not Being Handsome Or Beautiful Stop You From Gong Out With Someone Or Mar by CrazyMan(m): 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2009
I strongly believe that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. And it also said that we're fearfully and wonderfutty made by God. So I don't think any one should be considered as ugly.
Re: Will Not Being Handsome Or Beautiful Stop You From Gong Out With Someone Or Mar by tope2000(f): 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2009
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. cool
Re: Will Not Being Handsome Or Beautiful Stop You From Gong Out With Someone Or Mar by DaPhoenix(f): 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2009
If I don't find you physically attractive at first glance, chances are I will not go out with you.
Re: Will Not Being Handsome Or Beautiful Stop You From Gong Out With Someone Or Mar by Magz(m): 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2009
Interesting
Re: Will Not Being Handsome Or Beautiful Stop You From Gong Out With Someone Or Mar by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2009
I have to be attracted to something in him
Re: Will Not Being Handsome Or Beautiful Stop You From Gong Out With Someone Or Mar by tpia: 1:42am On Feb 25, 2009
Re: Will Not Being Handsome Or Beautiful Stop You From Gong Out With Someone Or Mar by Gabry(f): 2:44am On Feb 25, 2009
Hmmm. . . . I dont give a shit ooo. . . They might be beautiful and slimmer than me but I bet they cannot beat my spirit and presence! I know am wittier, am funnier, smarter, outgoing, sociable and crazier!

There you go poster, thats one example of being motivated, appreciating yourself, having a high confidance and having a higher self esteem on yourself. smiley
Re: Will Not Being Handsome Or Beautiful Stop You From Gong Out With Someone Or Mar by vanderjo(m): 9:12am On Feb 25, 2009
@tpia,
nope i can never been intimidated by that.just what came into my mind.i no ugly joo.

(1) (Reply)

Its Hot 4 Ladies Only / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Gangsters? / Ur Opinion Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.