Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,693 members, 7,844,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria (48342 Views)

Toni Payne To Play For Nigeria Super Falcons / Nwakali Promoted To Play For Arsenal Senior Team / Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by tellwisdom: 7:32am On Jun 17, 2015
This wan go sabi play so?...
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by Beno3: 7:32am On Jun 17, 2015
I day come.
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by Realrex(m): 7:32am On Jun 17, 2015
I been no wan talk but i say maaa book this space.. grin
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by yeahh(m): 7:32am On Jun 17, 2015
E
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by abrahym(m): 7:32am On Jun 17, 2015
You are welcome bro
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by Ademat7(m): 7:33am On Jun 17, 2015
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by 40odds(m): 7:33am On Jun 17, 2015
we'll keep on winning hoping to continue our
good line
of business if you are a high staker and you are
interested in my Authentic fixed games call me for subscription details 08102446736 or message me on fb > https://facebook.com/lewis.peteroz
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by anwe: 7:34am On Jun 17, 2015
Young03:
good, too many oyibos in our national team

Who told you they are oyibos ? they are all Naija black, yellow, colored, green, charcoal etc..... what a great nation.
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by waistaa(f): 7:35am On Jun 17, 2015
Bros u want to play for naija because u have used your tongue to count ya teeth and found out that after ur first senior spanish call up them no go call u again,lols. Hope his good true true naija no get defenders.
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by chima24life(m): 7:35am On Jun 17, 2015
Which parts of Nigeria I you from because I know you can naver come from yoruba neither hausa , you must be from the east or south
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by izuch(m): 7:36am On Jun 17, 2015
Has he ever been to Nigeria, can he play under the scorching 4pm sun, can he stand the nostril clogging hamartan breeze, does he even know the humidity level in this country? I guess not.

1 Like

Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by Godsson79(m): 7:38am On Jun 17, 2015
Think twice Young man. Most ppl dont appreciate Good things outthere. Besides, you will not be seen as a Nigerian.
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by MemphisDepay(m): 7:39am On Jun 17, 2015
How the hell did this made front-page

1 Like

Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by onatisi(m): 7:40am On Jun 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin I just dey laugh . 7years from now he will most likely be saying he regret playing for nigeria . gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by imakemillions: 7:41am On Jun 17, 2015
IF you have a laptop,phone or a tablet you can make money within the next hour,evryone make money up to 72times daily.it is literally imposible not to make money refferals not compulsory not MLM.just do these simple step.view ad,click 10ads daily and get paid.its sound too good to be true.inbox me for details.

nonyedbest@yahoo.com
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 17, 2015
Young03:
no be by oyibo jere
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by loomer: 7:41am On Jun 17, 2015
neutrotoba:
Is he good? Like very good?

If not

No

Who good wey dey nigeria national team?

Make him play if him want jare
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by dwayni: 7:42am On Jun 17, 2015
Next fantasy for Nigerian chicks until they find out they're not his type.

1 Like

Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by cyberdurable(m): 7:42am On Jun 17, 2015
Young03:

na colour dea Play?
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by onatisi(m): 7:42am On Jun 17, 2015
Godsson79:
Think twice Young man. Most ppl dont appreciate Good things outthere. Besides, you are will not be seen as a Nigerian.

leave am , by the time the nigeria press starts insulting him and fans start blasting him on social media for his slightest mistakes then he will know better .
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by madridguy(m): 7:42am On Jun 17, 2015
@ OP you dey very funny oooo. Where is the star here...it would have been better " Meet real madrid player that wanna play for Nigeria."

yashedabai:
Young Spanish defender, Derik Osede Prieto has revealed why he is dumping the opportunity to play for the Spanish senior team for Nigeria, his native country.

Derik, who has played at all youth levels for Spain told BBC Sport that he is ready to represent Nigeria at any stage he may be needed to feature.

http://arewamobiles.tk

2 Likes

Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 17, 2015
waistaa:
Bros u want to play for naija because u have used your tongue to count ya teeth and found out that after ur first senior spanish call up them no go call u again,lols. Hope his good true true naija no get defenders.
true talk, him don wait taya. him know sey Naija na dumping ground to dump himself

2 Likes

Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by Darlduchi: 7:43am On Jun 17, 2015
My Dear Derik, I wish you parents are well informed, well educated to know that the Zoo is for the Almajiri's and the Yorubua's, therefore if you do not belong to any of these group, patiently wait a while, for the emergence of a true Nation, one you can be proud off.

Nigeria is expired and only living on borrowed time and only a a matter of time for its total disintegration.

1 Like

Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by Echelle(m): 7:43am On Jun 17, 2015
neutrotoba:

If not

No
whether good, worse or bad.......he is welcome, how many naija players don ever wear madrid jersey?

2 Likes

Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by nerodenero: 7:44am On Jun 17, 2015
Be ready to play the Nigerian Football politics.

1 Like

Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by jck1976(m): 7:44am On Jun 17, 2015
neutrotoba:

If not

No
Better than what you'v got
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by Godsson79(m): 7:45am On Jun 17, 2015
dwayni:
Next fantasy for Nigerian chicks until they find out they're not his type.

grin grin you mean the Golddiggers?
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 17, 2015
Young03:

Any oyibo with a Nigerian passport is fit to be selected for our national team....or what bit of our citizenship laws don't you understand?
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by eleko1: 7:45am On Jun 17, 2015
We need piu like dis in our National team not the tired legs like slowOBI and co.Mama Vickyrotex com see cool
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by phienixboss(m): 7:45am On Jun 17, 2015
Good decision but him never break into Madrid first team

Him star ness never bright sha
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by Johnnoah1st: 7:45am On Jun 17, 2015
madridguy:
@ OP you dey very funny oooo. Where is the star here...it would have been better " Meet real madrid player that wanna play for Nigeria."

OH BOY THE GUY IS VERY FUNNY, ANYWAY THE GUY CUTE SHAA
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 17, 2015
Darlduchi:
My Dear Derik, I wish you parents are well informed, well educated to know that the Zoo is for the Almajiri's and the Yorubua's, therefore if you do not belong to any of these group, patiently wait a while, for the emergence of a true Nation, one you can be proud off.

Nigeria is expired and only living on borrowed time and only a a matter of time for its total disintegration.

And the Igbos who have and are playing for Nigeria are......

Stop wishing for division. No African country has divided peacefully.

Go and tell your governor and LG chairman to lead properly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues / JayJay Okocha Celebrates A-Jay Okocha, His Son's Birthday / Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.