Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria (48343 Views)

Toni Payne To Play For Nigeria Super Falcons / Nwakali Promoted To Play For Arsenal Senior Team / Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by neutrotoba(m): 7:47am On Jun 17, 2015
jck1976:

Better than what you'v got

Dude am not a footballer

And do you really want another Abbey George in the team simply because he's half white?

If you don't know who that is, Google his name
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 17, 2015
Kinkale:
This guy looks like he's modeling for spain and not playing... we dnt need more cute players o...
grin
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by neutrotoba(m): 7:48am On Jun 17, 2015
Echelle:
whether good, worse or bad.......he is welcome, how many naija players don ever wear madrid jersey?
Go invite am now, Shebi na you be coach

Yhu no knw if person fit improve our team yhu jez want am by fire by force
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by onatisi(m): 7:50am On Jun 17, 2015
Darlduchi:
My Dear Derik, I wish you parents are well informed, well educated to know that the Zoo is for the Almajiri's and the Yorubua's, therefore if you do not belong to any of these group, patiently wait a while, for the emergence of a true Nation, one you can be proud off.

Nigeria is expired and only living on borrowed time and only a a matter of time for its total disintegration.
you ppl make reckless and senseless comments. It is you that is living on borrowed time and not nigeria,it is you that will expire from this earth very very soon ,and it is your life that will disintegrate very soon not nigeria. Ode oponu

2 Likes

Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by amanze15(m): 7:50am On Jun 17, 2015
Young03:
good, too many oyibos in our national team
trost grin and leon balogun grin

1 Like

Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 17, 2015
You want to kill your destiny.... Someone please advice him.... Many has failed bro

1 Like

Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:52am On Jun 17, 2015
Like seriously, this would be like "from grace to grass".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by onatisi(m): 7:52am On Jun 17, 2015
neutrotoba:

Dude am not a footballer

And do you really want another Abbey George in the team simply because he's half white?

If you don't know who that is, Google his name
but reuben agboola was very good for us,if not for injuries that destroyed his football career
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by lovely17(m): 7:53am On Jun 17, 2015
mama juju Don work grin
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by justjify(m): 7:55am On Jun 17, 2015
Nigerian Fellani. Issorait
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by madridguy(m): 7:55am On Jun 17, 2015
Don't mind him jare just carry a very misleading title just to create traffic to the thread....I was even thinking maybe either CR7 or Ramos want to dump their country for my beloved Nigerai.

Johnnoah1st:
OH BOY THE GUY IS VERY FUNNY, ANYWAY THE GUY CUTE SHAA

1 Like

Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by VickyRotex(f): 7:57am On Jun 17, 2015
eleko1:
We need piu like dis in our National team not the tired legs like slowOBI and co.Mama Vickyrotex com see cool

Na Mikel be slowObi abi? If I tear you slap angry embarassed

You never know whether this one sef go fall hand undecided
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 17, 2015
Sometimes,u just have to follow ur heart.

I'd rather be a Lion (starter) in d jungle (Nigeria),than to be a Dog (Bench warmer) in d city (Spain).

1 Like

Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by watchindelta(m): 7:58am On Jun 17, 2015
we need defenders oh because super eagles always shot of defenders oh. Mr Kate oya call dis guy because no excuse oh if u fail with d like of Oboabona, Azubuike n co
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by beyoncausme: 8:01am On Jun 17, 2015
nice one....
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by Decryptor(m): 8:04am On Jun 17, 2015
Young03:
good, too many oyibos in our national team

i THINK YOU MEANT TO SAY TOO MANY OUR NATIONALS ON OYIBO TEAM.
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by bayusdipe(m): 8:05am On Jun 17, 2015
that's a good decision for him
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by chaxking(m): 8:05am On Jun 17, 2015
I no wan know but our defence now na scrap oo
neutrotoba:
Is he good? Like very good?

If not

No.

*MODIFIED*: i'll explain my comment coz some people have been quoting me negatively. Before you yearn for the invitation of a white boy into the Super eagles, ask urself if he can improve what we have.

Is he any better than our home based players?

Is he not another Abbey George?

If Philipe Senderos were half Nigerian, would you want him in your team??

So please go check his stats!
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by hensben(m): 8:09am On Jun 17, 2015
neutrotoba:

If not

No.

*MODIFIED*: i'll explain my comment coz some people have been quoting me negatively. Before you yearn for the invitation of a white boy into the Super eagles, ask urself if he can improve what we have.

na so we take loose alaba of bayern..
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by themodernman: 8:11am On Jun 17, 2015
yashedabai:
Young Spanish defender, Derik Osede Prieto has revealed why he is dumping the opportunity to play for the Spanish senior team for Nigeria, his native country.

Derik, who has played at all youth levels for Spain told BBC Sport that he is ready to represent Nigeria at any stage he may be needed to feature.

http://arewamobiles.tk

Playing for Nigeria is a sacrifice....are you ready?
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by jidebaba69(m): 8:11am On Jun 17, 2015
yashedabai:
Young Spanish defender, Derik Osede Prieto has revealed why he is dumping the opportunity to play for the Spanish senior team for Nigeria, his native country.

Derik, who has played at all youth levels for Spain told BBC Sport that he is ready to represent Nigeria at any stage he may be needed to feature.

http://arewamobiles.tk

Never heard of him.
If he's good it might be expedient to give him a shot.
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by neutrotoba(m): 8:12am On Jun 17, 2015
hensben:
na so we take loose alaba of bayern..

Big lie

David Alaba never wanted to play for Nigeria
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by phreakabit(m): 8:12am On Jun 17, 2015
Start from the ranks and prove your self. . Wise choice BTW.
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by mikolo80: 8:13am On Jun 17, 2015
sharp guy.him see say him no go fit make bench for spain na im im remember say he get green passport
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by hensben(m): 8:14am On Jun 17, 2015
neutrotoba:

Big lie

David Alaba never wanted to play for Nigeria
he wanted to, he came at under 17 for selection but the coach told him he already had a left back.
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by kuuljay(m): 8:14am On Jun 17, 2015
he looks too fresh for awa national team.them go dey biff am for getting all the chicks attention.we can't afford such distraction pls

1 Like

Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by mikolo80: 8:16am On Jun 17, 2015
Freemanan:
You want to kill your destiny.... Someone please advice him.... Many has failed bro
kill or enhance the destiny,
sharp guy.him see say him no go fit make bench for spain na im im remember say he get green passport
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by UncleJudax(m): 8:19am On Jun 17, 2015
MillionDollars:
he knows he won't have the chance in the Spanish national team and I trust Nigeria, we won't hesitate to collect him
Who among the current Super Eagles players has the pedigree to player for La Roja?

The spanish football system churns out more players than it can ever absorb into the senior team. Some really good players never got to play for La Roja or became a mainstay in the team...#reality

Besides, this guy is a molato, and you know what that means.

1 Like

Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by dahreyM: 8:19am On Jun 17, 2015
joshbouy:
He's not a star...

He is a gulder.
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by imrany20(m): 8:27am On Jun 17, 2015
neutrotoba:

If not

No.

Love to read through ur comment, bt ur comparison was wrong because philipe senderous was better than all Nija cb during his time.
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by lawlex(m): 8:29am On Jun 17, 2015
All I can say is hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.m.meanwhile I wan go baff
Re: Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria by Saha7(m): 8:32am On Jun 17, 2015
#Yinmu undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues / JayJay Okocha Celebrates A-Jay Okocha, His Son's Birthday / Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.