Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,027 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

See The Two Twins My Girlfriend Gave Birth To. Plasea Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Two Twins My Girlfriend Gave Birth To. Plasea Help!!! (1891 Views)

My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) / See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today / The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Two Twins My Girlfriend Gave Birth To. Plasea Help!!! by RennyX: 9:04am On Jun 17, 2015
My girl friends told me she was pregnants and I went to shop for nice clothe and shoes for our babies. wink

See wat she now borns for me cry sad

Plasea Help cry

Re: See The Two Twins My Girlfriend Gave Birth To. Plasea Help!!! by sinaj(f): 9:06am On Jun 17, 2015
angry
Re: See The Two Twins My Girlfriend Gave Birth To. Plasea Help!!! by stnwani(m): 9:07am On Jun 17, 2015
Good for u!
Re: See The Two Twins My Girlfriend Gave Birth To. Plasea Help!!! by Cadamlk: 9:08am On Jun 17, 2015
Dumb ass
Re: See The Two Twins My Girlfriend Gave Birth To. Plasea Help!!! by VickyRotex(f): 9:09am On Jun 17, 2015
Congrats. Welcome Baby Dolly and Baby Dally undecided
Re: See The Two Twins My Girlfriend Gave Birth To. Plasea Help!!! by Ragner(m): 9:14am On Jun 17, 2015
Boniface come and see one of the Yabaleft Escapees angry
Re: See The Two Twins My Girlfriend Gave Birth To. Plasea Help!!! by RennyX: 9:17am On Jun 17, 2015
sinaj:
angry
Help plasea sad
Re: See The Two Twins My Girlfriend Gave Birth To. Plasea Help!!! by RennyX: 9:18am On Jun 17, 2015
Cadamlk:
Dumb ass
Plasea help cry
Re: See The Two Twins My Girlfriend Gave Birth To. Plasea Help!!! by RennyX: 9:19am On Jun 17, 2015
Ragner:
Boniface come and see one of the Yabaleft Escapees angry
They releases me frm yabaleft last week.and my girl friend borns twins cry
Re: See The Two Twins My Girlfriend Gave Birth To. Plasea Help!!! by Pineapp: 9:46am On Jun 17, 2015
Such silly jokes are better left unthought. What if God actually gives you this kinda kids? Would you be joyful about it?
Stop wishing yourself bad luck..
Re: See The Two Twins My Girlfriend Gave Birth To. Plasea Help!!! by singlefade25(f): 9:54am On Jun 17, 2015
Not funny
Re: See The Two Twins My Girlfriend Gave Birth To. Plasea Help!!! by Deeeebie(f): 11:16am On Jun 17, 2015
Nairalanders these days, **Continues sipping sobo **
Re: See The Two Twins My Girlfriend Gave Birth To. Plasea Help!!! by jonaifame22(m): 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
Is there any english like the two twins she borns for me?
Re: See The Two Twins My Girlfriend Gave Birth To. Plasea Help!!! by czarr(m): 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
.....many are mad,but few are roaming.
Re: See The Two Twins My Girlfriend Gave Birth To. Plasea Help!!! by echobee(f): 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
First class asinwe angry
Re: See The Two Twins My Girlfriend Gave Birth To. Plasea Help!!! by RennyX: 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
Pineapp:
Such silly jokes are better left unthought. What if God actually gives you this kinda kids? Would you be joyful about it?
Stop wishing yourself bad luck..
I nids yur help plaseas cry

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Who Will You Choose? A Poor Faithful Man Or A Rich Man Unfaithful Man / Nigerian Snow White Spotted!!!! / Satisfying A Woman!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.