Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,868 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift (61372 Views)

See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos / My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) / See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 15, 2016
I couldn't have asked for a better valentine gift as my babe of life showered me with an iPhone 4s.
She has really been more than words to me.
This is also an eye opener to us all, if you value someone, you would go the extra mile to make him/her special. Needless to say, my babe values me and knows my worth and she has demonstrated it times without number. Love you babe.

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Ginaz(f): 8:34am On Feb 15, 2016
Sorry to ask, is your girlfriend a sugar mummy? grin

281 Likes 18 Shares

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by grad2012(f): 8:37am On Feb 15, 2016
Nyc ,hope you got her something too?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Smellymouth: 8:43am On Feb 15, 2016
undecided

3 Likes

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by kullozone(m): 9:00am On Feb 15, 2016
Hmm... This wan wey baba dey reply people comments like this so.. Make i kuku respect myself.

Nice girlfriend.

14 Likes

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 15, 2016
That's nice smiley....
What'd you get her

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 15, 2016
she tried sha... smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 15, 2016
grin

346 Likes 37 Shares

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 15, 2016
grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Fernandowski(m): 9:16am On Feb 15, 2016
iphone 4s is sold for 10,500 here at onitsha
it's not a big deal

169 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 15, 2016
pinceprinz:
she tried sha... smiley
Yeah, she really did. I didn't actually expect anything from her cos she regularly gives me gifts.

6 Likes

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 15, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Yeah sure, she had just one request and I got it for her - A swatch wrist watch, encrusted with her birth stone - Sapphire.(factory ordered) I also got her a sapphire pendant.
Okay,nice.

3 Likes

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 15, 2016
Fernandowski:
iphone 4s is sold for 10,500 here at onitsha

it's not a big deal
There are iPhones and there are iPhones. Next time you wanna troll, use a more decent town. Igbo, nay onitsha boys who have cloned even range rover sport I didn't expect anything less. Get a useful life broh. Besides it's not the cost of the gift that's most important, it's the heart behind it.What did ur gf get for you, a packet of condom?

157 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Fernandowski(m): 9:32am On Feb 15, 2016
sapiosexual1:

There are iPhones and there are iPhones. Next time you wanna troll, use a more decent town. Igbo, nay onitsha boys who have cloned even range rover sport I didn't expect anything less. Get a useful life broh. Besides it's not the cost of the gift that's most important, it's the heart behind it.What did ur gf get for you, a packet of condom?
you mustn't talk like a kid I know you are not....i just told you the price....why talkin' shiit??

besides,i am riding solo

lemme make the money first....i can fall in love later

173 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 15, 2016
Fernandowski:
you mustn't talk like a kid I know you are not....i just told you the price....why talkin' shiit??

besides,i am riding solo

lemme make the money first....i can fall in love later...
Now that's a kid's mentality though I know ur not. My friend, Love has absolutely nothing to do with money, who says you can't make the money while in love or in a relationship?

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Ginaz(f): 10:17am On Feb 15, 2016
sapiosexual1:

No ma, she is not, shez in her mid twenties and running her PhD.
Sorry to say, not all Nigerian girls are low lifers or broke asses like you.

Lol , you talking about low life but your gf just bought you a phone over that your poor ass Nokia touch light. Lol poor broke nigga grin

181 Likes 16 Shares

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Laveda(f): 10:22am On Feb 15, 2016
Ginaz:

Lol , you talking about low life but your gf just bought you a phone over that your poor ass Nokia touch light. Lol poor broke nigga grin
grin

13 Likes

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by joseph1832(m): 10:31am On Feb 15, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Nicely put bruv. Hope you got her something in return? Something worth more than money. Lol.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:32am On Feb 15, 2016
joseph1832, I don catch you for romance section, you wan 'SOAPY' abi? shocked grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 15, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Wow! That was a hit. So much loving this!!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by joseph1832(m): 10:35am On Feb 15, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
joseph 1832, I don catch you for romance section, you wan 'SOAPY' abi? shocked grin
Obviously you lack common sense. You should read my profile, I believe you'll see Romance as the 2nd section I'm most active in.... tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 15, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Yeah sure, she had just one request and I got it for her - A swatch wrist watch, encrusted with her birth stone - Sapphire.(factory ordered) I also got her a sapphire pendant.
Swatch or Swash wristwatch bro? Got my Mom a customized one too lastyr on her bdy ... Hope it didn't eat too deep into your purse? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:38am On Feb 15, 2016
joseph1832:
Obviously you lack common sense. You should my profile, I believe you'll see Romance as the 2nd section I'm most active in.... tongue
WAS ONLY PULLING THY FEET, WHY USE ABUSIVE WORDS??

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by smileysmiley(f): 10:41am On Feb 15, 2016
pinceprinz:

Swatch or Swash wristwatch bro? Got my Mom a customized one too lastyr on her bdy ... Hope it didn't eat too deep into your purse? cheesy
its swatch not swash... he got the spelling right

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by holusormi(m): 10:43am On Feb 15, 2016
IPhone 4s ,,, smh .... Dude, it's 2016!!!.... undecided

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 15, 2016
smileysmiley:
its swatch not swash... he got the spelling right
really? Nope, it's Matt Swash's brand I'm talking bout here lady... Maybe it's another manufacturer yo referring to? I can't be wrong!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by joseph1832(m): 10:47am On Feb 15, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

WAS ONLY PULLING THY FEET, WHY USE ABUSIVE WORDS??
Abusive word? Please I didn't. Besides, please don't pull my legs, pull ecoterrists/provacatuer legs, not mine, God knows her legs need pulling.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 15, 2016
pinceprinz:

It's swatch. It didn't actually eat deep, but it ate a mouthful, lol. Thanks man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 15, 2016
holusormi:
IPhone 4s ,,, smh .... Dude, it's 2016!!!.... undecided
Oh I thought it's 2009. Even if she got me a pencil, i would glory in it.My Xperia phone is costlier but this has become more valuable, besides, it's not about the quality of the phone.
What did urs get you?
You actually sound like ur not used to receiving gifts from ur bae. Take heart broh, i can relate.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 15, 2016
An iPhone4? 2016?

Why not sell it, add lil money and go for infinix hot 2?

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by iykekelvins(m): 11:56am On Feb 15, 2016
Cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by smileysmiley(f): 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
pinceprinz:
really? Nope, it's Matt Swash's brand I'm talking bout here lady... Maybe it's another manufacturer yo referring to? I can't be wrong!
then maybe its a different brand... there is a brand called swatch

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bien-Aime Baraza Rejects Kiss From Ellah Namtumbwe (Photos) / Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK / Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.