Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Why Do People Feel Most Handsome Men Are Likely To Be Gay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Feel Most Handsome Men Are Likely To Be Gay (3992 Views)

Handsome Men Photos Assemblage / Could My Boyfriend Be Gay? / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Feel Most Handsome Men Are Likely To Be Gay by terrymason(m): 9:50am On Jun 17, 2015
Another common stereotype about physical appearance is that extremely handsome men are likely to be homosexual. In one experiment, women rate pictures of men as more attractive if they thought that the men were homosexual than if they thought that they were heterosexual, while men do not exhibit the same tendency in judging the attractiveness of women..
So folks why is it like that?
NB: bashing, matching etc all is required
Thank God say I warwar o!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Feel Most Handsome Men Are Likely To Be Gay by ELTON123(m): 9:53am On Jun 17, 2015
If you ask me na who i go ask undecided
Re: Why Do People Feel Most Handsome Men Are Likely To Be Gay by Jayjay0(m): 9:53am On Jun 17, 2015
Jayjayo is typing...
Re: Why Do People Feel Most Handsome Men Are Likely To Be Gay by Cutehector(m): 9:56am On Jun 17, 2015
Because it gets in dr head!
Re: Why Do People Feel Most Handsome Men Are Likely To Be Gay by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 17, 2015
Don't mind them jare.
Because we are fine, they will be shouting that we are gay.

Nonsense angry
Re: Why Do People Feel Most Handsome Men Are Likely To Be Gay by dotmanxp(m): 10:00am On Jun 17, 2015
why should a guy be too fine, its gayish. a guy should look bold and masculine with correct muscles and teddy not looking like ozil.
Re: Why Do People Feel Most Handsome Men Are Likely To Be Gay by tociano009(m): 10:01am On Jun 17, 2015
ELTON123:
If you ask me na who i go ask undecided
ask gods
Re: Why Do People Feel Most Handsome Men Are Likely To Be Gay by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 17, 2015
at some point in my previously handsome life on campus, i was approached by both girls and guys.. @OP the observation is correct
Re: Why Do People Feel Most Handsome Men Are Likely To Be Gay by dharay99: 10:09am On Jun 17, 2015
this topic looks kinda tru 0p
Re: Why Do People Feel Most Handsome Men Are Likely To Be Gay by ELTON123(m): 10:10am On Jun 17, 2015
dotmanxp:
why should a guy be too fine, its gayish. a guy should look bold and masculine with correct muscles and teddy not looking like ozil.
give this guy one carton of alomo bitters cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Feel Most Handsome Men Are Likely To Be Gay by terrymason(m): 10:33am On Jun 17, 2015
Cutehector:
Because it gets in dr head!
boss that is wrong! Something getting in ones head doesn't make you do the wrong thing
Re: Why Do People Feel Most Handsome Men Are Likely To Be Gay by sparko1(m): 10:33am On Jun 17, 2015
terrymason:
Another common stereotype about physical appearance is that extremely handsome men are likely to be homosexual. In one experiment, women rate pictures of men as more attractive if they thought that the men were homosexual than if they thought that they were heterosexual, while men do not exhibit the same tendency in judging the attractiveness of women..
So folks why is it like that?
NB: bashing, matching etc all is required
Thank God say I warwar o!! tongue
Add this!
If you don't have a girlfriend for say a year or two, you are gay.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Feel Most Handsome Men Are Likely To Be Gay by Rexhenrex(m): 10:34am On Jun 17, 2015
that awkward moment when all the guys in this thread start forming that they are handsome.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Feel Most Handsome Men Are Likely To Be Gay by terrymason(m): 10:54am On Jun 17, 2015
sparko1:

Add this!
If you don't have a girlfriend for say a year or two, you are gay.
lolx! Boss I get o!
Re: Why Do People Feel Most Handsome Men Are Likely To Be Gay by terrymason(m): 10:55am On Jun 17, 2015
Rexhenrex:
that awkward moment when all the guys in this thread start forming that they are handsome.
Oga leave them! Is like they don't know that fine nor dey put money 4 pocket

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Feel Most Handsome Men Are Likely To Be Gay by killercute16(m): 11:12am On Jun 17, 2015
You fine problem,you ugly problem.....wtf is wrong with this world angry
Re: Why Do People Feel Most Handsome Men Are Likely To Be Gay by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 17, 2015
The day a girl tell you,you look like a gay that means u are looking handsome
Re: Why Do People Feel Most Handsome Men Are Likely To Be Gay by PensionGuy(m): 11:50am On Jun 17, 2015
Rexhenrex:
lol
Re: Why Do People Feel Most Handsome Men Are Likely To Be Gay by Mzdivacious(f): 11:59am On Jun 17, 2015
Teempakguy:
Don't mind them jare. Because we are fine, they will be shouting that we are gay.
Nonsense angry
where is the "we"
Re: Why Do People Feel Most Handsome Men Are Likely To Be Gay by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
Mzdivacious:
where is the "we"
we tongue...the guy is handsome...stop beefing tongue
Re: Why Do People Feel Most Handsome Men Are Likely To Be Gay by tosyne2much(m): 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hmmmmm grin
Re: Why Do People Feel Most Handsome Men Are Likely To Be Gay by Mzdivacious(f): 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ipledge2:
we tongue...the guy is handsome...stop beefing tongue
I believe u na
Re: Why Do People Feel Most Handsome Men Are Likely To Be Gay by Charles4075(m): 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
Cos it's always the handsome guy that walks up to the lady and say ''Hey, my friend wanna talk to you'' and points to a dragon,

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Feel Most Handsome Men Are Likely To Be Gay by terrymason(m): 1:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
Charles4075:
Cos it's always the handsome guy that walks up to the lady and say ''Hey, my friend wanna talk to you'' and points to a dragon,
hahahaha! The babe don be happy b4!
Re: Why Do People Feel Most Handsome Men Are Likely To Be Gay by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
Mzdivacious:
where is the "we"
seriously?
I don't have time for this. As you can see, i am a teenage boy. Only teenage girls are expected to find me attractive.
And they do.
So, i do not care what you think. smiley
Re: Why Do People Feel Most Handsome Men Are Likely To Be Gay by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hmmmmm grin
hahaha, baba in deep thought. cheesy
Re: Why Do People Feel Most Handsome Men Are Likely To Be Gay by Mzdivacious(f): 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
Teempakguy:
seriously?
I don't have time for this. As you can see, i am a teenage boy. Only teenage girls are expected to find me attractive.
And they do.
So, i do not care what you think. smiley
OK na I understand that perspective.God bless your paroles.but my kid sis wudnt fall for u sha grin
Re: Why Do People Feel Most Handsome Men Are Likely To Be Gay by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
Mzdivacious:
OK na I understand that perspective.God bless your paroles.but my kid sis wudnt fall for u sha grin
cheesycheesy
but looks aren't my selling point nah . . .
Anyway, that's besides, intelligent and focused girls do not fall easily. So, i guess your sister is in that group. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Feel Most Handsome Men Are Likely To Be Gay by Rexhenrex(m): 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
terrymason:
Oga leave them! Is like they don't know that fine nor dey put money 4 pocket
the thing tire me ooo
Re: Why Do People Feel Most Handsome Men Are Likely To Be Gay by ivyT(f): 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
90% are... Look at jamal (who's gay in reallife) in Empire with his ex nd his present bf..

#WeGatLoveForThem

(1) (Reply)

Dead Man Caught Having Sex With Corpse In Aba Morgue / The “Green Light” That Tell You He Is ‘Really’ In Love With You.(for the Ladies) / Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.