Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics) (3990 Views)

Nigerians React To Pics Of School Drama With Kids Portraying A Wedding Ceremony / Pictures Vaseline Crew Legends Can Relate To (pics) / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics) by Imhandsome: 10:50am On Nov 20, 2016
i pity d dude dat thinks he's engaged someone

Re: Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics) by Davash222(m): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2016
Women should atleast have the fear of God in them. embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics) by makydebbie(f): 10:53am On Nov 20, 2016
Chai...and the guy thinks he don get wifeshocked

2 Likes

Re: Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics) by Davash222(m): 10:56am On Nov 20, 2016
makydebbie:
Chai...and the guy thinks he don get wifeshocked
You can imagine

I always tell my friends, don't allow your girlfriend stop you from finding the love of your life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics) by RoyalBlak007: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2016
Don't get propose/ get married......stay happy forever grin...

1 Like

Re: Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics) by Imhandsome: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Don't get propose/ get married......stay happy forever grin...
why would u say dat
Re: Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics) by RoyalBlak007: 11:02am On Nov 20, 2016
Imhandsome:
u say dat

cos i don't
believe in it

1 Like

Re: Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics) by Imhandsome: 11:03am On Nov 20, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

cos i don't
believe in it

wow... strange
Re: Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics) by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2016
rubbish undecided
Re: Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics) by RoyalBlak007: 11:09am On Nov 20, 2016
Imhandsome:
wow... strange

not strange bro...
I'll prefer the "baby dada–baby Mama" thingy ....and that's good for me cos there are too many ho's
Re: Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics) by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 20, 2016
Nigerian girls have done it again!! grin
Chai..

Sell engagement ring again?
Stoopid girl!!

3 Likes

Re: Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics) by Tynasparks(f): 11:17am On Nov 20, 2016
Karma will locate her soon
Re: Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics) by ikp120(m): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2016
Tynasparks:
Karma will locate her soon

Lolzzz, babe Karma was on Google some minutes ago typing, "Abeg where that girl wey wan sell her engagement ring dey live?"... Google be like, "Na your business? How e take concern you? By the way, as you ask me so, na who I go ask?" grin

Abeg na 911 Karma wan dial so o. grin

Happy Sunday!
Re: Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics) by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2016
ikp120:

Lolzzz, babe Karma was on Google some minutes ago typing, "Abeg where that girl wey wan sell her engagement ring dey live?"... Google be like, "Na your business? How e take concern you? By the way, as you ask me so, na who I go ask?" grin

Happy Sunday!

so for your mind you made any sense undecided

1 Like

Re: Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics) by ikp120(m): 11:46am On Nov 20, 2016
slimthugchimee2:

so for your mind you made any sense undecided
LOLzzzz... grin Happy Sunday bro!
Re: Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics) by 2el(m): 11:47am On Nov 20, 2016
Olosho....
Re: Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics) by ButterFrost212(f): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
ikp120:

Happy Sunday!
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics) by columbus007(m): 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
I think for some they are lucky to have a good woman,to some they are not undecided
Re: Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics) by ikp120(m): 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
ButterFrost212:
undecided undecided
Lolzzz... Happy Sunday!
Re: Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics) by decatalyst(m): 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
ERROR 404!! grin

Nigga been scammed real big!

Hungry mofo...she wan still sell the ring.
Re: Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics) by greatwhite(m): 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
Sad
Re: Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics) by Splinz(m): 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
That's what happen when you're dating a gold-digger.
Re: Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics) by dingbang(m): 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
I'm never gona propose with a ring...
Re: Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
I don't believe this story op.

Who does that after saying 'yes i will marry you?'.
Re: Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics) by BuhariNaWah: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
asuo27:

I wonder
Re: Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics) by Imhandsome: 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
asuo27:
ok
Re: Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics) by Gofwane(m): 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
Chai! Naija girls nawa for una. Abeg somebody should help me post that lil wayne's photo shouting ASHAWO!
Re: Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics) by sanandreas(m): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
The girl is heartless while some are waiting for this ring
Re: Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics) by xclassic: 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
chai and wen she reach 40 she nvr marry she go dy talk say dem do her from village....KWANTINUE sumday u wil buy d ring urself bt no one to epp u whr rit..... undecidedchai and wen she reach 40 she nvr marry she go dy talk say dem do her from village....KWANTINUE sumday u wil buy d ring urself bt no one to epp u whr rit.....
Re: Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics) by Sirhethat12(f): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

not strange bro...
I'll prefer the "baby dada–baby Mama" thingy ....and that's good for me cos there are too many ho's

I blame the ladies who's always ready to jump at the baby mama position, iranu
Re: Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics) by Sirhethat12(f): 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
dingbang:
I'm never gona propose with a ring...

yes don't, propose with a car instead *wink*
Re: Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics) by dingbang(m): 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
Sirhethat12:

yes don't, propose with a car instead *wink*
phew cars are getn boring. I'm proposing with a brand new house! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! / Does This Stigmatization Exist? / See African Village Where Women Must Walk Naked On The Road Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.