Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) (108162 Views)

Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) / Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) / Lady Wears A Transparent Aso Ebi To Wedding Ceremony, Gets Slammed [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by stonecoldcafe: 11:07am On Jun 17, 2015
Its just a bum shot for God sake. Is that not what girls wear in videos these days. Nevertheless I won't advise my sister to wear that to a motor park though. Haven for touts; no thank you.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by igwejay67: 11:07am On Jun 17, 2015
I cant believe Nigerains has degraded itself to hurling abuses at people regarding their choice of clothing, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that young lady's attire. If it offends you kindly shut your eyes Nigeria is not a Sharia state we should stop this hollier than thou attitudes majority of people yelling at her are even Child molesters and evil. Rant over!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by chaxking(m): 11:08am On Jun 17, 2015
multikolour:
I was at young shall grow park this morning to get a ticket to Maiduguri, when a lady came like this. it got every one talk and raining insult on her.
first of all people still day travel to maiduguiri? Second of all so u how is it urs or dia business how she choose to dress? Drinking panadol for her headache, not saying she should dress like that tho and besides she no even get better shape grin[color=#000000][/color] undecided
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 17, 2015
This one is a nun if compared with some unipprt girls I used to know.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by omogin(f): 11:08am On Jun 17, 2015
She wan seduce Pple inside the luxurious bus na. Journey far o
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by MKO4ever(m): 11:09am On Jun 17, 2015
How do you want me to believe this is a Young Shall Grow park, I cannot see any of their buses around there

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by walexGodson(m): 11:09am On Jun 17, 2015
R.ubbish been making front since 1400BC

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Franzeez(m): 11:09am On Jun 17, 2015
There is absolutely nothing wrong with her dressing. Op needs to go abroad

7 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by daikale: 11:09am On Jun 17, 2015
that is bum short,
not too bad.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by saaedlee: 11:10am On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Oh please! All hale Saint Multikolour. Canonize yourself already.undecided
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by justi4jesu(f): 11:11am On Jun 17, 2015
Imanuelle:
This one is a nun if compared with some unipprt girls I used to know.

grin grin grin Leave the Op, if he is from those areas, he would call this a well dressed chick. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by PastorAji(m): 11:11am On Jun 17, 2015
FowlYansh:
so after fuckiing the Yoruba ashawo through out the night, the igbo man came to drop her in the park

You smoke fresh cow dung mixed with YIGBO
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by stonecoldcafe: 11:12am On Jun 17, 2015
multikolour:

am from the north ADAMAWA state, I reside in Maiduguri just came to buy motor parts, before batch B core members are called cos am graduate of UNIMAID (university of Maiduguri).

You are from the North. Your gorgeous women dress in hijabs and co. That lady is probably from the south plus she brought her own ride. She is fine down there. God bless you for your concern though. Safe journey to your state of origin and may God enable our brave soldiers defeat Boko Haram for you people.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 17, 2015
lyntiffany:
rushed back to copy it but behold is nolonger in my mention, sorry abt that.

did u get it? grin
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by NellyGhenghen(m): 11:12am On Jun 17, 2015
What is there now?
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by justi4jesu(f): 11:12am On Jun 17, 2015
Franzeez:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with her dressing. Op needs to go abroad

Abroad is too far. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Sweetlemon(f): 11:13am On Jun 17, 2015
Jobless op. Bush man.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 17, 2015
PastorAji:

You smoke fresh cow dung mixed with YIGBO

WHAT IS THis one saying? sad
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by betty202020(m): 11:13am On Jun 17, 2015
multikolour:
I was at young shall grow park this morning to get a ticket to Maiduguri, when a lady came like this. it got every one talk and raining insult on her.
u wan go maieuguri abi!? when they strike we begin to cry. u ar on ur own
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by buchilino(m): 11:13am On Jun 17, 2015
bros u guys need come 2 PH or eko, after ur visit u will discover dat she is not dat bad. but in any case it only shows dat morals still exists in some parts of d SE.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Ouadrogo: 11:13am On Jun 17, 2015
Wetin d guy wen post dis pix de talk sef
Wetin do d girl dresin na. Lik se if d girl open leg en no go jump n. Somtimes mak we de mind our owe bis. chess!

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Darlinhercules(m): 11:13am On Jun 17, 2015
None of ur business op. U never travel abroad bfore.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by globalresource: 11:14am On Jun 17, 2015
You no get work oo at OP. May be you can start advocating by taking a full time job on snapping girls around. Anybody can dress the way he or she likes. She is not your wife or your family and she is not in a sharia state. Mind your own business. Don't even bother traveling out cos u will see a lot of these in developed countries while no one is bothered about it

Why would MOD push this kind of story to the front page? Snapping a lady without her consent, just because she were bum short. It is against your ethics and putting it online is uncalled for. Don't encourage this pls. If not you will start seeing guys snapping girls around so that they can make dp. Nairaland protect your name. Another observation: she came with a car... Not public transport. She is with a her guy or husband or brother. And he did not complain. South is different from north. Go back to your north and leave south biko

oppppp...have u seen this latest thread. Be very careful instead of snapping south girls
www.nairaland.com/2385706/100-killed-boko-harams-booby

7 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by lawlex(m): 11:14am On Jun 17, 2015
Even person way droup dis post wetin concern u self,hush puppy
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by ronald4lif(m): 11:14am On Jun 17, 2015
Nothing wrong with the outfit.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by missKiffy(f): 11:15am On Jun 17, 2015
Hypocrites everywhere, what is wrong with what she's wearing. She came with a ride for crying out loud. Mtshewww

4 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by gabinogem(m): 11:15am On Jun 17, 2015
Things fall apart shocked ...by the way, nothing wrong with her dressing... And u guys should mind ur business. This is one of the reason Nigeria is always backward. sad

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Franzeez(m): 11:16am On Jun 17, 2015
justi4jesu:

Abroad is too far. cheesy

Lagos or PH sef Don do

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by lyntiffany(f): 11:16am On Jun 17, 2015
FowlYansh:

did u get it? grin
no I din't, you can resend it, thanks.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:17am On Jun 17, 2015
She want kpekus to enjoy lagos fresh air. Nothing do her.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by InvisibleGhost: 11:17am On Jun 17, 2015
multikolour:

And all you could do na to snap pix Abi Bros I see you!!!!

Those wey dey abuse her, how are they better than her?

If na Rihanna or Lady GaGa did here in Nigeria, e go be a different story...

Yimu for Nigerians with our mentality!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 17, 2015
lyntiffany:
no I din't, you can resend it, thanks.

grin
did u catch et

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos / Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos / Recommend Products For Fast Hair Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.