Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) (108194 Views)

Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) / Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) / Lady Wears A Transparent Aso Ebi To Wedding Ceremony, Gets Slammed [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by eliwa47(m): 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
kinni big deal!
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by freecocoa(f): 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
Just imagine what is making news and someone will say Nigeria is not backward, smh.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by omolahot(f): 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
There is nothing wrong with her dressing, let her be

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Filashade(f): 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
I dont see anything wrong with what she is wearing.

How is this any of your business what she wears?

Its just a jumper or long sleeve top with a short jeans.

Its not like she was wearing a bikini on the road was she?

Just leave her alone. Am sure when you saw her you liked it.

And am also sure you have seen other ladies everyday that wear much more revealing clothes thAN hers

grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Abbey2sam(m): 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
thats a normal thing in my hood, bump-shot is a normal thing

more over they came in their private car

btw, she look good
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
Those stupid a senators will not pass anti-seductive bill o na anti rape dem fit pass stupid pple
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Kimeto(f): 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
I honestly don't see what's wrong with what she's wearing. As long as she's comfortable.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by uzolexis(f): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
multikolour:

not about sharia law but decency in public place, I believe you can't allow your sis or your family to dress this way in motor park. besides even Igbo are insulting her.

pls enlighten me. what is indecent about her dressing cos i cant see it. Nigeria is very hot, and that is an appropriate outfit for our weather,the top is even to big and thick she should have worn something lighter but then again it's her choice and not my business.
we should learn to mind our business and channel our energy on more important matters in Nigeria.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by ignis: 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nothing wrong with her dressing. ..
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by uzolexis(f): 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
nothing wrong with her dressing OP. it's very appropriate esp. considering the weather in Nigeria. pple (even me) wear that or even worse here during the summer and nobody bats an eyelid. we need to learn to mind our business in Nigeria.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by uzolexis(f): 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
MCdoc:
After reading many comments all I can do is SMH..seeing how many play down indecent dressing...when we are to plainly identify what is right and wrong

pray tell?what is indecent about that?
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
Wearing shorts is such a big deal/warrants a thread?
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Zi: 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
My ex said its over because I wear trousers (April 2013).
He "cries me a river" now following me up and down on every social media. cheesy cheesy Lol
All these santimonious attitude wont lead you anywhere.

Self control that the bible talks about is inward control of your emotions and urges not how to control what a woman wears.

BTW, you need to see what I wore to school today.
I look good for Jesus cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Accurate11(m): 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
op, u really dnt av a job, were u a photo journalist in ur first life?
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by bmos(m): 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
ELTON123:
Pishur

She is definately crazy. No doubt abt that
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by DTOBS(m): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
later den go talk say den rape them...how den no go rape dem?stupid and senseless folks...
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Donvic4u(m): 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
Lol..

buh dis is bumshot na...lol

Uncensored news right from the source Visit www.justgist.net for Latest Happenings around you
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Donvic4u(m): 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
Zi:
My ex said its over because I wear trousers (April 2013).
He "cries me a river" now following me up and down on every social media. cheesy cheesy Lol
All these santimonious attitude wont lead you anywhere.

Self control that the bible talks about is inward control of your emotions and urges not how to control what a woman wears.

BTW, you need to see what I wore to school today.
I look good for Jesus cool

Look gud for Jesus?

smh.....

Uncensored news right from the source Visit www.justgist.net for Latest Happenings around you
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Zi: 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
Donvic4u:

Look gud for Jesus?

smh.....

SMH too wink
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by hiltop2: 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
She must be from 'YEAST'
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
Shebi na car bring her come dre...only tin is dat she shudnt hv come out of the car tho...
multikolour:
I was at young shall grow park this morning to get a ticket to Maiduguri, when a lady came like this. it got every one talk and raining insult on her.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by JayJustus(m): 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
he lives in Maiduguri... so they dress like ninjas there...now tell me what's wrong in her dressing nkwa?? OP I bind the spirit of northern backwardness... and Nairaland shall say??
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by daben1(m): 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
CharlesPhc:

Still beats my imagination that @op and our other brothers from the South East still [b]travels to the North
East State of Maiduguri...!!! SMH[/b]
why not look at how they are makeing millions there in the north, there could be your land of honey, you know.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by daben1(m): 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
CharlesPhc:

Still beats my imagination that @op and our other brothers from the South East still [b]travels to the North
East State of Maiduguri...!!! SMH[/b]
why not look at how they are making millions there in the north, there could be your land of honey, you know.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Orikinla(m): 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
[size=18pt]OP, where are you from?
Mars?

What is wrong with her dressing like that to a motor park?[/size]
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Caracta(f): 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
Honestly I don't see this as a big deal or front page worthy.

Some of you need to leave the village and visit cities once in a while.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Chijosky(m): 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
CountDracula:
And na person daughter b dis o
And na person wife b dis o
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by puntersmind: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nothing wrong with what she's wearing. My sis and friends wear stuffs like this always.
multikolour:

not about sharia law but decency in public place, I believe you can't allow your sis or your family to dress this way in motor park. besides even Igbo are insulting her.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
haba Nigerians,wetin dey wrong wit dis abeg? d pesin wey post dis no get work.pls giv us gud stories n nt dis
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
Come to IJAWLAND and see the worst..

I can never advise anyone to marry an IJAW LADY
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by notoriousbabe: 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
Na photoshop jo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos / Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos / Recommend Products For Fast Hair Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.