Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) (108197 Views)

Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) / Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) / Lady Wears A Transparent Aso Ebi To Wedding Ceremony, Gets Slammed [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 17, 2015
Godson201333:
In Nigeria dressing like that could be dangerous due to mentality but in Western world its necessary most especially at this moment that its summer!!

Exactly.... Most won't understand... Ignorance everywhere
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by basilo101: 11:36am On Jun 17, 2015
multikolour:

am from the north ADAMAWA state, I reside in Maiduguri just came to buy motor parts, before batch B core members are called cos am graduate of UNIMAID (university of Maiduguri).
Dnt mind them. They dnt travel, giving flimsy excuses for not being adventurous
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by 2rutalk1: 11:37am On Jun 17, 2015
I guess this OP has never been to Lagos. Some girls wear things like this to church

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by loomer: 11:38am On Jun 17, 2015
Godsson79:

I taya o

Them just like to talk for the country
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by MCdoc(m): 11:38am On Jun 17, 2015
After reading many comments all I can do is SMH..seeing how many play down indecent dressing...when we are to plainly identify what is right and wrong
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by morbeta(m): 11:38am On Jun 17, 2015
What is wrong with this dressing, this op is just busybody.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 17, 2015
CountDracula:
And na person daughter b dis o
village boy continue to suffer in that village where you are

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by sucess001(m): 11:43am On Jun 17, 2015
i dont get it...wats wrong with the picture? as in the girl's dressin? is dt not a bum short?

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by prettyboi1(m): 11:46am On Jun 17, 2015
I feel like slapping this OP and all the other freaking hypocrites here. What the hell is wrong with what the lady is wearing?
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by bogolobango(m): 11:47am On Jun 17, 2015
Lagonners is dis d state called light of the nation i pity una see as onitsha dirty
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by naijabuoy: 11:47am On Jun 17, 2015
I see nothing wrong with her dressing.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Chimourinho(m): 11:48am On Jun 17, 2015
Person just tell am say dia house na next boko boys target. And she hurriedly left her house dnt u see she is in a haste? Bt OP u get mind tho
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by tunnestwest: 11:49am On Jun 17, 2015
shameless girl
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by tartarus(m): 11:49am On Jun 17, 2015
What's wrong with her dressing?? Is it your business? undecided
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Intendy: 11:49am On Jun 17, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I am not concerned about the girl's dressing. I am more concerned about your trip to maiduguri. If anyone needs to be insulted,it has to be you for risking your life going to a war torn ravaged region.
may be Op dey work for mortuary, he wan go pack corpse.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 17, 2015
grin OP u no go fit survive for Ghana be that oh
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by makzeze: 11:55am On Jun 17, 2015
CharlesPhc:

Still beats my imagination that @op and our other brothers from the South East still travels to the North East State of Maiduguri...!!! SMH
maiduguri is not a state.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by sanc2s(f): 11:57am On Jun 17, 2015
multikolour:

am from the north ADAMAWA state, I reside in Maiduguri just came to buy motor parts, before batch B core members are called cos am graduate of UNIMAID (university of Maiduguri).
save the excuses to urself. Itsbetter to walk around wit pant than to travel to maiduguri
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 17, 2015
never would a muslim man degrade himself to that level,will she even live to walk in maiduguri?you ignorant,just know now that muslims are free from immoral.
TheSonOfMark:

Hypocrisy. Even the sanctimonious Imams in Maiduguri would offer her a lift when they think no-one is watching.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by obyno6ix: 11:58am On Jun 17, 2015
Even if she is in the neighborhood that is not enough reason to dress in that manner. May God help us all.

dorothy111:

Yes, I have older sisters, and I say she looks cool to me.
From the look of things, there are residential buildings there, she might just be in her neighborhood.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by skyhadi16(m): 11:59am On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Hypocrisy. Even the sanctimonious Imams in Maiduguri would offer her a lift when they think no-one is watching.

Am sure you think you've made sense out of your statement above.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by chigoizie7(m): 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
In as much as what she wore, was a bit out of other, but u guys haven't seen anything yet.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by sauceEEP(m): 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
FowlYansh:

grin
did u catch et
Am here to catch the pin... grin
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Anaskie(m): 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
Somebody dey on her own. This mumu snap her, carry d picture come Nairaland.

And then, d more idiotic mod took the topic to front page. No regard whatsoever to the privacy of the poor girl.

Seun when last did u even visit Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by abdulhosni619(m): 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Stupid and useless...i don't know why u guys just like bringing religious issues into everything....go and find a better thing to say...i hear of different cases where pastors are being accused of rape and other illicit activities and behaviours to their church member more often...go find out fir ur self, cuz I heard of one even last week
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by timilinda(f): 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
Op, what's ur business? I'm sure if it where possible, u'd ask her out!;
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by arma: 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
dorothy111:
Sincerely, I don't see anything wrong with the dress. She looks fine to me.
Except if you're one of the few advocating for sharia law.

No religion accepts this immorality....I dont see reverend sis dress like dis...
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by OgaJonah(m): 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
multikolour:
I was at young shall grow park this morning to get a ticket to Maiduguri, when a lady came like this. it got every one talk and raining insult on her.
BREAST. ...! Mbaah ASS.....Mbaah. i no blame Her.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Akinz0126(m): 12:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
After going through all the comments o this thread,I came to realised that 9ja people are hypocrite and paranoid@ thesame tym what da hell is wrong with wat she's puting on?In as far as she's not unclad and am pretty sure that most of the guys castigating her and throwing tantrum are just hypocritical and sceptical!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
skyhadi16:

Am sure you think you've made sense out of your statement above.

Paedophilic terrorist!
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
Whats bad in what she wore FFS?
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
It is just a short!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos / Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos / Recommend Products For Fast Hair Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.