Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,446 members, 7,850,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances (47015 Views)

Buhari Finally Settles Down Permanently In Uk Opens Shop (pics) / Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances / Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Kolade354(m): 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Your gày lover just called you? Wow! So you suck dìcks for money too?!lipsrsealed
When the south west vote for you brother in 2011, we're not slave to the fulani then, but now when we choose to send the clueless man back to otueke we are now slave to the Hausa-fulani.......Your normally accuse people of Hypocrite on this Forum.......Whaat are you now mark?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Truckpusher(m): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
tsdarkside:

hey,,,Truckpusher,how are you,,,long time no write...i remember you,,,wasnt it in romance section,and you were starking a lady?? wink wink wink grin grin grin grin
Yes , I was busy so I did a lot of thinking and decided to change because I don't want to be that person anymore and I can also lose it if provoked so stop the cursing , simple .

We can talk without cursing .
So, I'm a changed man.
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by tsdarkside(m): 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
saaedlee:

Ikpa, calm down. Ema ESE critise owo, owo esi bongo mmpo. Uniuyo afo ake abagha uku kpekpe ntom. Mbok e di do relevant edoho edi use ekamba iko-mbakara ino owo inua. Mbok concentrate ke Pharmacy afo ake kodte. Mbok faceless forum adom! Sesongo!

you know what?? you both,can go hug an iroko tree... angry angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by viczing(m): 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
elbaraj001:

Ur parents were never responsible...dats why u don't have an ioter of respect!

If your parents was responsible they won't give birth to an idiot like you mugu
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by saaedlee: 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
tsdarkside:

you know what?? you both,can go hug an iroko tree... angry angry angry angry
Don't be rude,
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by tsdarkside(m): 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Your username is "TSDARKSIDE".

I suppose you were conceived under a bridge in THE SOUTH DARKSIDE of Oshodi.undecided

grin grin grin grin...very dark...INDEED.... grin grin grin

soooo now..back to you..............SHEY YOU DEY CRAZE!!!?? DEY SWEAR FOR YOU!!!?? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
viczing:
So since he's been playing huh? Na now be en morning

Dullard from daura
No he's been surveying, analyzing and restoring Nigeria's glory internationally............he also gave those mda's time 2 restructure and make amendments
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by notoriousbabe: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ghen ghen,the aksion film wan start,looters are in twuobu grin eleko1 you go hear weeeeeen
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Rilwayne001: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
Kolade354:
When the south west vote for you brother in 2011, we're not slave to the fulani then, but now when we choose to send the clueless man back to otueke we are now slave to the Hausa-fulani.......Your normally accuse people of Hypocrite on this Forum.......Whaat are you now mark?

Please ignore that clown.
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by jomoh: 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
shift15:

The first is policy statement.
The second is accountability.
Demanding accounting details does not change the policy direction.

It doesn't change the policy direction, nothing changes policy direction but demanding account details shows determination for accountability which invariably gives an insight into what direction the subsequent policy will go as against the previous one(s).

You understand better if you're into accounts.
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
Kolade354:

Leprechaun, according to Sen. Yerima "...The South West votes are not significant...".grin

Statistically analyzing it, you'd realize votes in Kaduna and Benue which Goodluck lost was the difference and both were PDP stronghold.

The diffecent between PDP and APC in the Presidential election was about 2 million votes.

Even your slave-masters keep admitting your insignificance.grin
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by tsdarkside(m): 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yes , I was busy so I did a lot of thinking and decided to change because I don't want to be that person anymore and I can also lose it if provoked so stop the cursing , simple .

We can talk without cursing .
So, I'm a changed man.

heyyy..congrates Truckpusher,,,are you now a born-again?...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! grin grin grin....youuuuu.....,ahh,forget it.....!! grin
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Kolade354(m): 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Leprechaun, according to Sen. Yerima "...The South West votes are not significant...".grin

Statiscally analyzing it, you'd realize votes in Kaduna and Benue which Goodluck lost was the different and both were PDP stronghold.

The diffecent between PDP and APC in the Presidential election was about 2 million votes.

Id1ot then why attacking South-west? You're a clown Indeed..................Delusional fool
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
Kolade354:
Id1ot then why attacking South-west? You're a clown Indeed..................Delusional fool

Dimwitted orangutang, isn't the 'South West' supposedly an APC stronghold? You can't defend your brown-roof region?grin

Your misery is my amusement, dolt.smiley
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by azimibraun: 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
Buhari hs done well so far.. those of us who voted for him think so.
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Kolade354(m): 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Dimwitted orangutang, isn't the 'South West' supposedly an APC stronghold? You can't defend your brown-roof region?grin

Go educate your people on evironmental Pollution.........It's Obvious you no nothing abt politics..........You are too Daft
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
PStacks:

Here are some of Buhari's achievement in his barely 2 weeks in office, almost outshines what Jonathan did in 6 years..

Beat it.

YOUR PRESIDENT IS WORKING....
Sharing with you a VERY summarized list of
what has been done, and is currently been
done...
EVEN WITHOUT MINISTERIAL APPOINTMENTS.
Let's face it, we cannot reiterate enough, that
president Buhari has no time to faff around.
This president has set a world record within his
10 days in office. Check out his diplomatic
shuttles focusing on Security, revamping the
economy, and ameliorating our national
reputation and glory globally.
● He has been to Chad and Niger
● He has been to Germany for the G7 Summit,
● The vice president has been to Sudan,
● The president has hosted the Chad Basin
Commission Heads of States Summit
● Attended the AU Summit in South Africa.
● Restored trust and attracted assistance...the
US's has contributed $5b to the Multinational
force on Boko Haram
President Buhari has similarly, done more
internally within his first couple of weeks in
office than we have seen done in the first year
of some other presidents.
● He has recovered over $3b dollars from
unscrupulous elements in the oil market.
● He is getting same to bring the diverted fuel
and other products through the crude swap into
the country. We all have noticed the continuous
alleviation in the terrible fuel scarcity...even
from 3 weeks ago. In spite of the the refusal of
marketers to import.
● Investigations are currently on going in the
NNPC. A new group general manager has taken
over. And top officials are cooperating upon
being invited by DSS to "shed light on relevant
activities."
● PH refinery commences operations on June
30. Followed by others in the near future.
● He has directed the Salaries and Wages
Commission to begin the process of downward
review of salaries and allowances of executive,
judicial, and legislative officers.
● He has given directive to governors and
Prison Services to work toward decongestion of
Prisons.
● He has held briefing sessions with service
chiefs, and relocated the command centers for
the war on terror to Maidugiri and provided
resources for the war accordingly.
He has also held briefing sessions with
permanent Secretaries about "activities" in the
civil service.

Pls be objective with your post next time.

Good day!
included and he's 72....those criticizing I wonder how useful they will be at 52....
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
ORIENTNIGERIA:
Nigeria my great country; no nation on earth surpasses nigeria in abusing their leaders.
Imagine calling a whole president of world's largest black race "Daura President" and "President Jonathan" ......hmmm..
Let's stop speaking evil of men.

Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by tsdarkside(m): 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

South West?? you igbos are truly crazy,,,imade peace my my igbo woman,,,now she is back been herself again....

you igbos can not help yourselfs in your behaviors,,,anyways,,,who cares,lets keep abusing the living daylight out of each other....

i say...A LOT OF FUN!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by MaziOmenuko: 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
ajepako:
A president that commenced governance after 21 days..

Am I the only one that read that the memo is dated 1st June? That's 2days after inauguration!

That the document got to the attention of the press today doesn't mean it was sent today.

Likewise, there are other underground workings that has been going on since inauguration.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
Kolade354:
Go educate your people on evironmental Pollution.........It's Obvious you no nothing abt politics..........You are too Daft

Educate your people about personal hygiene, you odiferous haggard raccoon.

You've got nothing to defend yourself, dullard skunk.
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by thaoriginator: 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

While you happen to be the product of a failed laboratory experiment by a dypsophilic optically-impaired rétarded intern.

You remember when you folks were hurling scathing invectives at GEJ? Having selective amnesia already? This is the re-bound.smiley
theSonOfMumu I hail oh46
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by azimibraun: 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
Who is this excited little boy Son of Mark on the Internet? Go play somewhere "Elders are Busy"
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by ogazi007(m): 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
"The current regulation, allows government organizations which are not categorized as “Revenue Agencies” to spend what they earn and return the balance to the treasury at the end of each fiscal year.

However, Finance Ministry sources said that only few agencies adhere to that regulation, as most of them try to exhaust their funds at the end of the year or return what they like to the treasury, as “unspent fund”, while keeping the balance in their accounts."

The above statement is what a serious government that is prepared to tackle corruption and wastages head on will not take likely.Every Nigerian should urge the Government to reverse this policy.We all know agencies like custom,FIRS,NPA,FAAN etc are where the presidency and their friends are getting crazy and bogus contracts from and most times don't even execute the jobs.How do you allow an agency to make so much money and spent it the way they like without checks and balances,and some people are accusing former CBN governors where they got their figure from.The revenue declared in Nigeria is far lesser than the one undeclared and when you add the amount of crude oil theft on daily bases,then you will understand that PMB needs to be more aggressive in dealing with the thieves/cabal mercilessly or else he would have disappointed a whole lots of us that think he had the political will to atleast confront these monsters.
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Kolade354(m): 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Educate your people about personal hygiene, you odiferous haggard raccoon.

You've got nothing to defend yourself, dullard skunk.
Mumu(obhiangon wannabe) Is dat All?
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
tsdarkside:

South West?? you igbos are truly crazy,,,imade peace my my igbo woman,,,now she is back been herself again....

you igbos can not help yourselfs in your behaviors,,,anyways,,,who cares,lets keep abusing the living daylight out of each other....

i say...A LOT OF FUN!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Blind bat, I am an Ibibio from Akwaibom state - the state which has developed fastest in the last decade. While we are commissioning new roads here in Uyo, you rodents are drowning in the flood which is raving you.grin

Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by tsdarkside(m): 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Blind bat, I am an Ibibio from Akwaibom state - the state which has developed fastest in the last decade. While we are commissioning new roads here in Uyo, you rodents are drowning in the flood which is raving you.grin

well,,,Ibibio from Akwaibom state,,lets abuse each other,,,A LOT OF FUN!!!! grin grin grin

heyy...i saw a lot of documentaries about Akwaibom,,,[b]impressiv[/b]e...indeed..

sooo,,,now,,what is your problem?...do you have early stage of malaria or what??
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
Kolade354:
Mumu(obhiangon wannabe) Is dat All?

The featherbrained gyno-humanoid is befuddled and flummoxed by my command of the anglo lingua.

Next time your ingrained foolhardiness causes you to contemplate quoting the son of Mark, you'd recount this ordeal I am putting you through and why I am feared.

Deranged marsupial!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Kolade354(m): 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

The featherbrained gyno-humanoid is befuddled and flummoxed by my command of the anglo lingua.

Next time your ingrained foolhardiness causes you to contemplate quoting the son of Mark, you'd recount this ordeal I am putting you through and why I am feared.

Deranged marsupial!
Only Coward will fear you goat........You can only 'Harrass the weak ladies in Romance section with your 'Archaic English'..................More More More from you foool is what i expect
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by tsdarkside(m): 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Deranged marsupial!

hehehe..are you trying to cast a spell or what...

THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE,IS THE MOST STVPID LANGUAGE IN THE WORLD!!!!!....now, how about that!!!?? tongue tongue

thats why nigerians bend it,like okocha...what a ugly and stvpid language ....indeed.... angry angry angry

because we were forced to learn it doesnt mean its not stuuuupidddd....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
Kolade354:
Only Coward will fear you goat........You can only 'Harrass the weak ladies in Romance section with your 'Archaic English'..................More More More from you foool is what i expect

Inferior nitwit, you are just one of my many preys who always cower to the superiority of my typo-eloquence.smiley
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by tsdarkside(m): 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Inferior nitwit, you are just one of my many preys who always cower to the superiority of my typo-eloquence.smiley

buhari is working,and you are an idiat,,,soooo...i have time for you... A LOT OF FUN..!!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom / How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times / Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.