Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,709 members, 7,837,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances (46981 Views)

Buhari Finally Settles Down Permanently In Uk Opens Shop (pics) / Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances / Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
ogazi007:
"The current regulation, allows government organizations which are not categorized as “Revenue Agencies” to spend what they earn and return the balance to the treasury at the end of each fiscal year.

However, Finance Ministry sources said that only few agencies adhere to that regulation, as most of them try to exhaust their funds at the end of the year or return what they like to the treasury, as “unspent fund”, while keeping the balance in their accounts."

The above statement is what a serious government that is prepared to tackle corruption and wastages head on will not take likely.Every Nigerian should urge the Government to reverse this policy.We all know agencies like custom,FIRS,NPA,FAAN etc are where the presidency and their friends are getting crazy and bogus contracts from and most times don't even execute the jobs.How do you allow an agency to make so much money and spent it the way they like without checks and balances,and some people are accusing former CBN governors where they got their figure from.The revenue declared in Nigeria is far lesser than the one undeclared and when you add the amount of crude oil theft on daily bases,then you will understand that PMB needs to be more aggressive in dealing with the thieves/cabal mercilessly or else he would have disappointed a whole lots of us that think he had the political will to atleast confront these monsters.

Stories.
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by peter4acme(m): 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
We are solidly behind u..... D dogged fighter.... hope u fight a gud fight......
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Ephemmm: 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
viczing:
So since he's been playing huh? Na now be en morning

Dullard from daura

No doubt, you are a condom-burst-product of a pig, honestly.
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by kritikali(m): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
This is why we call him Daura President and babaonechance.

"You do not fight corruption by throwing everyone in prison but you fight corruption with technological advancements and institutions that can't be compromised easily using technology as a bedrock" - (Jonathan a true democrat)

"Contained a subtle warning that there would be consequences for any officer who failed to disclose any account or distort information on any account such as doctoring it as it would be considered illegal by the Presidency.( Buhari the unrepentant dictator)

I hope you spot the difference?

Seriously I fink u d one who lacks reasoning here..piece of advice for you, you are better off pushing trucks for real.
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by kritikali(m): 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
lordpreps:
D

u

l

l

a

r

d

My father
thedullard
will quote
me!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Truckpusher(m): 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
kritikali:

Seriously I fink u d one who lacks reasoning here..piece of advice for you, you are better off pushing trucks for real.
How does my Truckpusher moniker affect what was being discussed by intelligent minds?

Go to joke section and major there, we are talking about a country and if you can't contribute intelligently you better back off with ya dead brain.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by moniherbs: 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
It is good to serve God in good health..Contact us @ MONI HERBS AND HERBAL NIG. LTD(RC990497). A registered herbal company for treatment of all kinds of diseases be it physical or spiritual like:Weak Erection,Premature
Ejaculation,infections,Low Libido, Small
Organ, Chronic Pile,Fibroid, Eye
Problem,Barrenness,Diabetes,
Asthma,Rheumatism,Menstrual
Disorder,Hypertension,Ulcer,Private part diseases,High blood pressure,skin & teeth problems,looking for spouse,spiritual attacks etc..HEALTH is WEALTH
We cure, God heals. We will stun ur imagination and our treatments are with Guarantee. We send prepared solution to our clients within and outside the country.
Contact MONI HERBS AND HERBAL NIGERIA LTD @ Monilola House, 10 Sunny Alebiosu Street behind Ikotun BRT Terminus Iyana Ipaja Lagos.
Tel: 08034567342(Whatsapp/Calls), 01-7602715 Blackberry: 2BA66591 E-mail: moniherbsandherbal@gmail.com
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by kritikali(m): 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
How does my Truckpusher moniker affect what was being discussed by intelligent minds?

Go to joke section and major there, we are talking about a country and if you can't contribute intelligently you better back off with ya dead brain.

You call that a contribution, you are derailing the thread u fool son of a bast.ard with fish brain..go find some other thread to derail..may be the one that has to do with your father raping an 11yearold girl..ret.ard.
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by idsamoo(m): 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
viczing:

Got no time to reply a nincompoo

#ignored#........#handsonbetterthings#
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by MrHenri: 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
viczing:

Dullard from daura

If you are not careful. All these insults will dwell in your family forever and it might lead to a great misfortune in your entire life. Respect Elders unless you are a bastard.
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by tecmon: 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
I dont know what he calls work, is he operating from Jo'burg or Berlin or wherever , pls some one should tell him that bokoharam he boasted to crush within one month has killed more than 500 people since he took over, NASS has elected squandermania the twin brother of kwaraption as their official fashion designer, and he claims he is working !
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by tsdarkside(m): 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:

realy..?? there is a joke section too..?? i must check it out... grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Ramstar: 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Ever since Buhari attained the post of president, I'm yet to see him fulfil what he had been ranting about to do... Let him tackle something tangible and praises did be accorded to him.
But for now, over-hyping must stop. Nonsense!

if Rome was built in a day you're wise
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Lawlan: 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
I am very positive that corruption would be wiped out to some length in our country surprisingly. I can see that my able President is using a strategic plan to put all corrupt minds in a very tight corner leaving them with no choice than to abide because all he has been doing are following due process. I am seeing the effect of "change" already because suddenly EFCC is working, security agencies are marching on seizing all bunkering spot in Delta state, power supplies have improved I now enjoy 15 hours in my area etc. The change we need is transpiring already now I can say Nigeria is my country and I hope this has come to stay.
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by chuose: 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

While you happen to be the product of a failed laboratory experiment by a dypsophilic optically-impaired rétarded intern.

You remember when you folks were hurling scathing invectives at GEJ? Having selective amnesia already?
This is the re-bound.smiley
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by slimfit1(m): 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
busuyem:

U weren't trained.

He has no common sense or common sense his not common in his head.
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by 4everGrand(m): 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Ever since Buhari attained the post of president, I'm yet to see him fulfil what he had been ranting about to do... Let him tackle something tangible and praises did be accorded to him.
But for now, over-hyping must stop. Nonsense!

Did u say fulfil? The change u looking for takes weeks or even days, huh? Smh
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by slimfit1(m): 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
tecmon:
I dont know what he calls work, is he operating from Jo'burg or Berlin or wherever , pls some one should tell him that bokoharam he boasted to crush within one month has killed more than 500 people since he took over, NASS has elected squandermania the twin brother of kwaraption as their official fashion designer, and he claims he is working !

Jesus grant or loan your son common sense.
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
[quote author=IdisuleOurOwn post=34857376][/quote] Woe betide thee, dimwitted fellow.
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by odehman: 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
viczing:

Dullard from daura
like u call him names...if u pray 4 ur leader u pray 4 ur sef if u curse them u curse ur sef...simple!
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by azimibraun: 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
Let us all pray for this young Mad Man in the making o! The Son Of Mark. Mr Mark must be regretting not wearing a condom that cold night he did the phucking that resulted to the " belle" that gave birth to this Mad Boy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by PStacks(m): 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
ddami:
included and he's 72....those criticizing I wonder how useful they will be at 52....

Please just help me tell them..

Please for Heaven sake help me warn all this PDP saTANoids e-rats to stop infesting this thread with Hate.

Its ok if you a TANoid and u are bitter.

Its ok if you lick your wounds, but you can't forever live in bereavement..

PDP is dead, we have buried her remains, pls move on with your life.

If you can't beat the Progressives, then join them..

Buhari is father for all. He's for Everybody and belongs to Nobody..
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by PStacks(m): 5:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
onatisi:
show us a news link where the american govt said they will give nigeria 5billion us dollars. Also show us a newslink not a nairaland thread where this govt claims to have recovered 3billion dollars . So holding meetings with service chiefs is now an achievement for a sitting president maybe he should have be holding meetings with angels instead. U mentioned ph refinery ,so buhari awarded the contract for the repair of the refinery abi? If you have nothing to say like ur other colleagues just keep quiet .

America came out this morning to say its 5 Million dollars and not 5 Billion..

Is that good enough nao?
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
PStacks:

Please just help me tell them..

Please for Heaven sake help me warn all this PDP saTANoids e-rats to stop infesting this thread with Hate.

Its ok if you a TANoid and u are bitter.

Its ok if you lick your wounds, but you can't forever live in bereavement..

PDP is dead, we have buried her remains, pls move on with your life.

If you can't beat the Progressives, then join them..

Buhari is father for all. He's for Everybody and belongs to Nobody..

dere z no point arguing with dem I just laugh @ what some of dem type here.NL is where their ultimate power lies...in life people will critize u even when u are progressing.... u look back later and u see dey are d once praising you most.....and dats where *YIMU* comes in..
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by dabossman(m): 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

While you happen to be the product of a failed laboratory experiment by a dypsophilic optically-impaired rétarded intern.

You remember when you folks were hurling scathing invectives at GEJ? Having selective amnesia already? This is the re-bound.smiley

Yay, another e-warrior fighting for GEJ. Guess you are expecting a medal. Unfortunately GEJ and Buhari will continue to get along as they attend FEC meetings. They are both living their lives off the taxes you pay (or don't) and don't even know of your direct existence. You're just a statistic in their books. One of the 170 million in the crowd.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Kolade354(m): 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Inferior nitwit, you are just one of my many preys who always cower to the superiority of my typo-eloquence.smiley
Id1ot, You can do better.
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
Kolade354:
Id1ot, You can do better.

Gay dimwit, you've run out of invectives?grin

Deranged marsupial!
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Kolade354(m): 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Gay dimwit, you've run out of invectives?grin

Deranged marsupial!
You Goat should no better that I wont Back Off unless you do.....Continue with your Archaic English....Hahahahaa
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by viczing(m): 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
MrHenri:

If you are not careful. All these insults will dwell in your family forever and it might lead to a great misfortune in your entire life. Respect Elders unless you are a bastard.

You a numskull, a scallywag, scally beggar and a punk ass mofo
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by viczing(m): 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ephemmm:

No doubt, you are a condom-burst-product of a pig, honestly.

Well you a bastard, picked up from the lagoon and taken care of by lunatics

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Massive Gas Leakage In Ikeja, Lagos / Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko / Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.