Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances (46980 Views)

Buhari Finally Settles Down Permanently In Uk Opens Shop (pics) / Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances / Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by 989900: 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
viczing:
So since he's been playing huh? Na now be en morning

Dullard from daura

Your case is abjectly pathetic.

You call another individual a dullard, yet you are not smart enough to know that you start the name of a place in capitals.

Even a 7 year old knows that!

Isn't it apparent you're the only visible dullard here?
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
Kolade354:
Story for the Village chiefs..............The Problem You have is that you goat think you are Intelligent and sound, But it is otherwise........In your Bigot mind, Jonathan did perform that he deserve another 4 Years.........Abeg STFU

Your senile dullard admitted to his ineptitudeness yesterday. Didn't you read the papers?grin

You parasitic leprechauns!
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
Kolade354:
Your last line is becoming Boring fool..........Find better thing to say, By the way Missclassy is waiting for you in Romance Section.

Oops! Your subtle way of pleading with me to end your misery?

No way! Your misery is my amusement.smiley
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by tsdarkside(m): 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
ORIENTNIGERIA:
Nigeria my great country; no nation on earth surpasses nigeria in abusing their leaders.
Imagine calling a whole president of world's largest black race "Daura President" and "President Jonathan" ......hmmm..
Let's stop speaking evil of men.

hahaha..hey,what you want?,we are nigerians,,do you forget fela and others,its tradition...hehehe.. grin grin grin

they deserve it!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Kolade354(m): 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Your senile dullard admitted to his ineptitudeness yesterday. Didn't you read the papers?grin

You parasitic leprechauns!
Of cos I'm aware the New govt have stop the rogue and thug call OPC and Millitant to stop guiding Pipeline.............The past govt see nothing wrong in awarding contract to those thug............I'm aware The southafrican arm deal case will be revisit again........Id1ot pls tell me more.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Oiselenjakhian(m): 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hello Everyone. My company Dreamquest Multimedia has just released a commemorative game on the recent victory by the APC.

You can download it for free on the Google Play store here -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Dreamquest+Multimedia&hl=en

Please contact me if you need web development, interactive media and game development services. My number is +2349032291323.

Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Kolade354(m): 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Oops! Your subtle way of pleading with me to end your misery?

No way! Your misery is my amusement.smiley
Continue Many Imebecilee av tried taking me on but most of dem do back off............Kip quoitng Goaat
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by 989900: 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
This is why we call him Daura President and babaonechance.

"You do not fight corruption by throwing everyone in prison but you fight corruption with technological advancements and institutions that can't be compromised easily using technology as a bedrock" - (Jonathan a true democrat)

"Contained a subtle warning that there would be consequences for any officer who failed to disclose any account or distort information on any account such as doctoring it as it would be considered illegal by the Presidency.( Buhari the unrepentant dictator)

I hope you spot the difference?

Have you stolen money?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by atlwireles: 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
Kolade354:
Of cos I'm aware the New govt have stop the rogue and thug call OPC and Millitant to stop guiding Pipeline.............The past govt see nothing wrong in awarding contract to those thug............I'm aware The southafrican arm deal case will be revisit again........Id1ot pls tell me more.

You believe the jokes you see on newspapers daily bah? grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Spyman28: 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
Time to work. The taniods are in for a rough time
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by saaedlee: 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Thanks bro.

These Almajiris and 'Amala' boys want to rub shoulders with those of us on the other side of the Niger river who are mentally more liberal than them.

Ikpa, calm down. Ema ESE critise owo, owo esi bongo mmpo. Uniuyo afo ake abagha uku kpekpe ntom. Mbok e di do relevant edoho edi use ekamba iko-mbakara ino owo inua. Mbok concentrate ke Pharmacy afo ake kodte. Mbok faceless forum adom! Sesongo!
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by tsdarkside(m): 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
jidebaba69:

What is the matter with you?

abeg ask am...am wondering too....
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by viczing(m): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
idsamoo:

What makes you think he is dullard,he first ruled ur father,he performed,he is ruling ur father 2nd time n ruling yu his useless seed he produced!now yu ar giving names ur father deserved,stupi.I'd idiooot,get a life young jobless boy and stop calling ur president dullard ,he is still far better than ur immediate past presido yu call ur hero!!

Got no time to reply a nincompoo
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by viczing(m): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
stayblack:
UR FADA DULLARD....RAM....BIG FOOL

No time for fools
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
Kolade354:
Continue Many Imebecilee av tried taking me on but most of dem do back off............Kip quoitng Goaat

The same way your region has been cornered into being subservient by your slave-masters?grin

Wait a minute, you mean you can't spell, punctuate and articulate your sentences correctly?

You are as dull as Buhari.

I dare you to articulate your sentences correctly from hence, paedophilic dullard.
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by viczing(m): 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
PStacks:

Your Father is the Dullard..

Take a good look at your dad tomorow morning and you'l see he's a full blown dullard.

We knw you got no parents anyway bloody orphan
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by tsdarkside(m): 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Tell that to your mum who conceived you when she was rapèd by insurgents in a gangbàng.grin

YOU ARE MAD!!!! who the hell is mark,bring am,let me bash am too...idiooot,bringing something like you in the world....!!!

like papa,like son,,,both idiots!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
saaedlee:

Ikpa, calm down. Ema ESE critise owo, owo esi bongo mmpo. Uniuyo afo ake abagha uku kpekpe ntom. Mbok e di do relevant edoho edi use ekamba iko-mbakara ino owo inua. Mbok concentrate ke Pharmacy afo ake kodte. Mbok faceless forum adom! Sesongo!

Eyeneka, nfana ibaga. Ndito amala mme ewedu ami eke yom adi adong idem ye ami.
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Truckpusher(m): 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
989900:

Have you stolen money?
Nope.

Our first point of fighting corruption is to review our collective existence and revisits our constitution and discard every form of injustice that is still being used to have an upper hand in the same supposedly equal system

Just until then it is still a selective injustice and that on its own is another form of corruption.
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by viczing(m): 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
makzeze:
Thunder fire you.

U 2
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Kolade354(m): 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

The same way your region has been cornered into being subservient by your slave-masters?grin

Wait a minute, you mean you can't spell, punctuate and articulate your sentences correctly?

You are as dull as Buhari.

I dare you to articulate your sentences correctly from hence, paedophilic dullard.
Id1ot.........You're taking this personal Nigga,They are waiting for you in Romance section.........Someone just call me now, He said he has miss the display of your stupidity.
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by viczing(m): 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
busuyem:

U weren't trained.

Weree you trained?
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by tsdarkside(m): 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

@Rabimlomo
I was looking for English to express the highlighted above.

Remind me again, what spectatcular thing has BuBU done?
What magical, unheard of thing has been achieved?
For a govt. that expects the masses to deliver their verdict in 100 days, surely, one'd expect that in 3 weeks, there should have been a major milestone achieved.
Orrr....is it on the 100th day they will start achieving?

Owh, I'm remembering now....commissioning an immigration centre in SA as built by the "clueless, President Jonathan"
With the way He (BuBU) talked down Jona's government, one would expect him to hands off anything thta has to do with his legacy.

If ah hear say government is continuousundecided

wowww..you write so sweet....how are you,my queen?... smiley smiley smiley
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Adesiji77: 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
This is standard practice whenever a new government comes into power, even at the states' level.
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
tsdarkside:

YOU ARE MAD!!!! who the hell is mark,bring am,let me bash am too...idiooot,bringing something like you in the world....!!!

like papa,like son,,,both idiots!!! angry angry angry angry

Your username is "TSDARKSIDE".

I suppose you were conceived under a bridge in THE SOUTH DARKSIDE of Oshodi.undecided
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by 989900: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nope.

Our first point of fighting corruption is to review our collective existence and revisits our constitution and discard every form of injustice that is still being used to have an upper hand in the same supposedly equal system

Just until then it is still a selective injustice and that on its own is another form of corruption.

And what is wrong with demanding stone-faced accountability from MDAs?
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
Kolade354:
Id1ot.........You're taking this personal Nigga,They are waiting for you in Romance section.........Someone just call me now, He said he has miss the display of your stupidity.

Your gày lover just called you? Wow! So you suck dìcks for money too?!lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Caseless: 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Yes, he fought really hard...

...To make the country ungovernable and he ensured the "baboons and dogs" were soaked in ublood while at it.

Bravo!

Ever heard of nemesis? It's a cold bìtch. smiley
sms!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by elbaraj001(m): 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
viczing:
So since he's been playing huh? Na now be en morning

Dullard from daura
Ur parents were never responsible...dats why u don't have an ioter of respect!
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Truckpusher(m): 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
989900:

And what is wrong with demanding stone-faced accountability from MDAs?
I never said it was wrong but if his aims are to give the fight against corruption some cosmetic approach then he would have ended up not delivering on his campaign promises.

If he wants to fight corruption , he knows where to start from and not making subtle threats to MDAs, just because they are soft targets and we Nigerian citizens won't settle for less after all he was waving his broom and screaming 'change' all day long and now we want to see real changes .
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by tsdarkside(m): 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
My friend be civil for once and show some decorum - It is people like your kind that has turned this place into an avenue of hate and insults .
If you disagree with my opinion you can kindly counter it with a superior argument and not cursing over something you have no idea on how you're being Governed.
Have I made myself clear?

hey,,,Truckpusher,how are you,,,long time no write...i remember you,,,wasnt it in romance section,and you were stalking a lady?? wink wink wink grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Massive Gas Leakage In Ikeja, Lagos / Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko / Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.