Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,320 members, 7,839,527 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances (46989 Views)

Buhari Finally Settles Down Permanently In Uk Opens Shop (pics) / Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances / Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Ephemmm: 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
viczing:

Well you a bastard, picked up from the lagoon and taken care of by lunatics

This guy is sexually starved, honestly.
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by viczing(m): 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ephemmm:

This guy is sexually starved, honestly.

Sexually starved? Dude guess you got nothing else to say anyways
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
Kolade354:
You Goat should no better that I wont Back Off unless you do.....Continue with your Archaic English....Hahahahaa

Lamentations of a
deranged hermit.grin
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by rectitude(m): 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
viczing:
So since he's been playing huh? Na now be en morning

Dullard from daura

Probably you lack understanding in how nations are ran you might be ignorant of the fact that the presidency has a duty even to the offshore of the country hence PMB has to be present in those gatherings of leaders. You need to grow yourself a little above your emotions in national issues otherwise you might not make any meaningful impact in life.
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Chigorkizz(m): 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
All these Amala eaters should shut up.
You can't hit THESONOFMARK!!
He's got a lot of punches!
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Kolade354(m): 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Lamentations of a
deranged hermit.grin
slowpoke, You're not using your ususal 'Masrsupia again'...........Keep showing How Daft you are.........Oringo bae
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
Kolade354:
slowpoke, You're not using your ususal 'Masrsupia again'...........Keep showing How Daft you are.........Oringo bae
Dimwitted skunk, so you've been keeping tabs on vocabulary stock? Cururu toad.grin
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Kolade354(m): 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Dimwitted skunk, so you've been keeping tabs on vocabulary stock? Cururu toad.grin
Story For your Village chiefs........No be small thing, kip entertainning me with ur display of foolishness.
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
Kolade354:
Story For your Village chiefs........No be small thing, kip entertainning me with ur display of foolishness.

Tired out already, transgendered skunk?grin
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Kolade354(m): 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Tired out already, transgendered skunk?grin
You're now becoming Boring..............Boring Boring Boring Boring Boring Boring Boring Mark
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
Kolade354:
You're now becoming Boring..............Boring Boring Boring Boring Boring Boring Boring Mark
Begging me to cease tormenting you, huh?grin
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
Chigorkizz:

You can't hit THESONOF.MARK!!

The dimwits are my preys.
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Kolade354(m): 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Begging me to cease tormenting you, huh?grin
Who're you Tormenting Boy.....I' enjoying the Drama Pig......Kip showing how stupiid you are.
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
Kolade354:
Who're you Tormenting Boy.....I' enjoying the Drama Pig......Kip showing how stupiid you are.

Semi-literate bat!grin
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by TheDauraMallam: 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
And so it was that TheSonOfMark got bored by the romance section of Nairaland, trudged drunkenly out of that section and ruined an otherwise wonderful thread.

TheSonOfMark, I don't know you, but I will find you and cut off your balls. cry
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Rotimi47: 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
Wike yansh go open more. grin
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by muhyeenisce(m): 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Insecure bàstard, we feed you guys. You penury-dwelling leprechaun andro-humanoid.

By the way, how are you enjoying the 3 cups of rice shared to you from the 30 trailers of rice by Senator Buruji Kashamu yesterday? grin

Hungry dimwit.
oponu
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheDauraMallam:
And so it was that TheSonOf.Mark got bored by the romance section of Nairaland, trudged drunkenly out of that section and ruined an otherwise wonderful thread.

TheSonOf.Mark, I don't know you, but I will find you and cut off your balls. cry

Gay leprechaun!
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
Chigorkizz:
You can't hit THESONOFMARK!!
no be just anyhow punches o...grin
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Kolade354(m): 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Semi-literate bat!grin
Fool, Proffessor Of English..........100K has been credited into your acct for the correction........Mumu
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by teabully(m): 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Yes. But you were trained...

...By Boko Haram. Paedophilic terrorist!
I see you are retarded, idiot u.
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by musachara: 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

While you happen to be the product of a failed laboratory experiment by a dypsophilic optically-impaired rétarded intern.

You remember when you folks were hurling scathing invectives at GEJ? Having selective amnesia already? This is the re-bound.smiley
what exactly are you saying shocked
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
Kolade354:
Fool, Proffessor Of English..........100K has been credited into your acct for the correction........Mumu

Odiferous rodent, can't you spell correctly for once?undecided

Oops! You are a rètard.grin
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Kolade354(m): 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Odiferous rodent, can't you spell correctly for once?undecided

Oops! You are a rètard.grin
You're Becoming Boring, You are not different from akporor the comedian...........Kip Entertaining me with your control and mastery of anglogbufia.........Mumu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by teabully(m): 10:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

While you happen to be the product of a failed laboratory experiment by a dypsophilic optically-impaired rétarded intern.

You remember when you folks were hurling scathing invectives at GEJ? Having selective amnesia already? This is the re-bound.smiley
you nailed it dude. Thumbs up
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
Kolade354:
You're Becoming Boring, You are not different from akporor the comedian...........Kip Entertaining me with your control and mastery of anglogbufia.........Mumu
Befuddled sociopath.
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Kolade354(m): 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Befuddled sociopath.
Psycho......I want more of yr stupidity
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
Kolade354:
Psycho......I want more of yr stupidity

Cerebral-palsy-bedeviled shrimpgrin
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Kolade354(m): 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Cerebral-palsy-bedeviled shrimpgrin
If you're not making with this your 'Big Grammar' then you must be a Big fool........Kip entertaining me Mark.......
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
Kolade354:
If you're not making with this your 'Big Grammar' then you must be a Big fool........Kip entertaining me Mark.......

Re-read the hightlighted, 'South West' bàstard: does it make sense? Dunce!grin
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by Kolade354(m): 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Re-read the hightlighted, 'South West' bàstard: does it make sense? Dunce!grin
If you're not making money with this your 'Big Grammar' then you must be a fool..........Imbecileeee...........Go and farm on your goat
Re: Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
Kolade354:
If you're not making money with this your 'Big Grammar' then you must be a fool..........Imbecileeee...........Go and farm on your goat

Again re-read the highlighted. Does it make sense to you? You really are pathetic!grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge / How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times / Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.