Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,383 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix (9635 Views)

Nigerians No Longer Shouting Recession – Amaechi / South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" / Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by ruggedboy01: 11:43am On Jul 22, 2015
This morning my brother who lives @ lekki phrase 2 lags where exchanging words with a a lady....... fortunately it led to a fight.
When I heard the noises outside, I rushed out to know what was happening and try pleading with the woman to leave my bro..... The next thing I hear was OMO IGBO OOOOOO! The lady rushed me and gave me the bit of my life!

Finally after police on patrol intervened, I found out the cause of the fight was that my Bro parked his car and it block his co- neighbour and the woman claimed she has warned my Bro not to park his car there

Now my question is what is OMO IGBO angry
and what have I done to deserve this bite

I have told my Bro to relocate back to east cus I will never visit him again in lagos if that how her citizens go about shouting omo IGBO and be biting people. angry

Am leaving first tomorrow back to owerri angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by Unsad(m): 11:44am On Jul 22, 2015
Pele
Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 22, 2015
this is a joke. gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by ruggedboy01: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2015
Unsad:
Pele
the thing is paining me like mad

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by ruggedboy01: 11:48am On Jul 22, 2015
Dharniel:
this is a joke. gringringringringrin
is never a joke...... am serious
1st thing tomorrow, am out of this city..... If that's how mad her citizens are

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by Rilwayne001: 11:49am On Jul 22, 2015
Lol
Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by PapiWata: 11:50am On Jul 22, 2015
The human bite is VERY poisonous. Go for tetanus injections at the very least, and ask your doctor for other treatments you might need to be given.

The woman who bit you should be arrested for assault causing severe bodily harm, for which she can be tried in court and jailed. Do NOT let that mad woman get away with what she has done to you. File your police report NOW, and get your lawyer involved, to ensure that criminal charges are filed, such that this person can be caged like the wild animal that she clearly is.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 22, 2015
ruggedboy01:

hahahahahaha, but you in lasgidi. lagos is a home for all...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 22, 2015
Eh ya! Pele! BTW, what part of your body was bitten? Your bum bum?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by Babatundetinubu: 11:53am On Jul 22, 2015
ruggedboy01:
This morning my brother who lives @ lekki phrase 2 lags where exchanging words with a a lady....... fortunately it led to a fight.
When I heard the noises outside, I rushed out to know what was happening and try pleading with the woman to leave my bro..... The next thing I hear was OMO IGBO OOOOOO! The lady rushed me and gave me the bit of my life!

Finally after police on patrol intervened, I found out the cause of the fight was that my Bro parked his car and it block his co- neighbour and the woman claimed she has warned my Bro not to park his car there

Now my question is what is OMO IGBO angry
and what have I done to deserve this bite

I have told my Bro to relocate back to east cus I will never visit him again in lagos if that how her citizens go about shouting omo IGBO and be biting people. angry

Am leaving first tomorrow back to owerri angry

Lies...lies...lies.....the lagoon awaits....... grin

17 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 22, 2015
ruggedboy01:

Are you still there? Tomorrow morning might be too late.What if she comes back, shout omo igbooo again and bite you again?

Bro, run as fast your legs can carry you. I hope you are protected with anti-rabies and hepatitis vaccines?... grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by StOla: 11:55am On Jul 22, 2015
She must have been listening to radio Biafra, so she's smart enough to bite first.

14 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by Tdarry: 11:57am On Jul 22, 2015
Bololo, hey!
he dey pursue mallu, hey!
mallu bite am, hey!
for him buttocks, hey!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by ruggedboy01: 11:58am On Jul 22, 2015
Mod please fp....... doctors on this forum should help me with drugs I can take to end the pain

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by Themonster: 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by Themonster: 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
That's why one Nigeria will never work

citizens hating fellow citizens

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by bobbiekrantz: 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
grin

Useless Country..
Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by EdCure: 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
StOla:
She must have been listening to radio Biafra, so she's smart enough to bite first.
True enough.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by oluwalfa: 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
ruggedboy01:
Mod please fp....... doctors on this forum should help me with drugs I can take to end the pain

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by EdCure: 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
ruggedboy01:
Go drink otapiapia.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by ruggedboy01: 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
modelmike7:
Eh ya! Pele! BTW, what part of your body was bitten? Your bum bum?
was @ my back
What's the meaning of omo igbo?? angry angry
Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
Man up. She only gave you a hickey. She's in love with you.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
She is a Wack Job
Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by ruggedboy01: 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
EdCure:

Go drink otapiapia.
thanks....... On ur own time...
U Will be ask to take otapiapia

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by ruggedboy01: 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
RickRichards:
Man up. She only gave you a hickey. She's in love with you.
if that's how lagos lady show love.... then if De catch u cheating, ur d!ck will be dead angry

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by kilode100(f): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
Chai ... See eczema o...

Pukes##
U no dey baff?

O ga o...

12 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by ruggedboy01: 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
kilode100:
Chai ... See eczema o...

Pukes##
U no dey baff?

O ga o...
that's birth mark
Olodo

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by DaBullIT(m): 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
[size=14pt]1 How we go use know say na wetin really happen be that ? Omo Ibo

2 Why be say na you the woman bite wey she no bite your brother ? grin

3 Shey na your yansh be that abi your hand ?

4 I no see any teeth design , you sure say no be scorpion sting you ? wey you dream say na woman bite you ??
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by mightyokwy(m): 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hahaha, che the woman na yeeloba dog ni . Sorry bro

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by Haywhymido(m): 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
Where do u live Tell me so dat i can come n join u in packaging ur things so dat u can leave as planned or do u expect me to beg u to stay Go try ur luck 4 owerri.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by Beremx(f): 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
ruggedboy01:
was @ my back
What's the meaning of omo igbo?? angry angry
you got bitten and the first thing you did was to come to NL to narrate story and ask what Omo Ibo means? Please go to the nearest hospital to take tetanus injection. From the picture of the bite, it might cause you serious infection and possibly death if you don't take tetanus injection.

This is not a joking matter!

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Barred From Aso Rock / 2019: States Take Position On Mode Of Picking APC Candidates / Afenifere Slams Buhari Over Insensitivity To Soldiers’ Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.