Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

What Happened To A Man Who Took His New Wife To His One Room For Honeymoon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened To A Man Who Took His New Wife To His One Room For Honeymoon (1122 Views)

New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe / Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos / Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To A Man Who Took His New Wife To His One Room For Honeymoon by njuwo(m): 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
A couple who just got married in Warri went to spend their honeymoon in the man's one room. The first night, as the man wanted to perform his manly duty, the door was broken and an armed robber with a gun rushed in, and ordered the man to move away from his wife saying, ''You got married and didn't bother to invite me to be the first to test your wife search engine if it's working well. You are very stingy. You call yourself a christian and you are not being a cheerful giver that you ought to be. You don't know that as you receive, you give. Come on get out of that bed let me be the first to test her. The man obeyed. The armed robber then gave the man his gun to hold for him and jumped into the bed and climbed on top of the man's wife, ready for action. The man then cracked the gun and pointed it at the robber and laughed, ''Hahahahaha! Fool! You think you are smart. After i suffered in paying her dowry with my hard earned money and single handedly finalised the wedding with my last kobo. You want to reap where you did not sow. Come on, move away from my wife before i kill you here. The robber held the wife tightly and laughed, ''Hahahahaha! I knew it would get to this, that is why i did not bother to put bullet on the gun before coming here.
Re: What Happened To A Man Who Took His New Wife To His One Room For Honeymoon by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
So funny I forgot to laugh undecided

1 Like

Re: What Happened To A Man Who Took His New Wife To His One Room For Honeymoon by ojun50(m): 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
he jst need to hit the gun on the robbers head then beat the hell out of his life.
Re: What Happened To A Man Who Took His New Wife To His One Room For Honeymoon by donholy28(m): 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
dix joke dry pass bonga fish

1 Like

Re: What Happened To A Man Who Took His New Wife To His One Room For Honeymoon by stephenqueen: 3:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
Really undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Reasons Why Some Men Marry Bad Wives / Funny Pic On Homosexuality / Dear Men:natural Food That Can Boast Your Sperm Count & Things That Destroy Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.