Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,457 members, 7,770,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:19 AM

Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos (55295 Views)

Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video / Man Gives University Student N1000 Instead Of N20,000 After Sex In Uyo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2017
Just few days after getting married to his beautiful heartthrob, a Nigerian man moved his partner to tears after acquiring a new car as a wedding gift for her. Mafi Anthony and Colette Jonas tied the knot on the 7th of January, 2017 in a colorful event and today the new wife was surprised with the new car.

The excited woman took to her Facebook page to share the good news.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/man-moves-his-new-wife-to-tears-after.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by CastedDude: 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2017
congrats

5 Likes

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
Oh gosh, that so romantic. I'm turned on literally cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
na dis kind tin Naija girls dey like

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by Theyveedo(m): 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
Alright this is great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by Divay22(f): 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
Beautiful kiss kiss kiss kiss
But the guy look like Ade grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

P. S Na joke o tongue

4 Likes

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by NegeduGrace(f): 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2017
hml to them..may they grow old together..

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by Mologi(m): 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2017
op......pls whatvdo u want me to do.....

start jumping up or what...

besides I CNT see where the lady cried.......

abi she cried in 3D ni....

2 Likes

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by Explorers(m): 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2017
Congrats.....Bae, urs is coming.

6 Likes

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by maryjan8(f): 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
Congrats. Wish you more happiness

2 Likes

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by refiner(f): 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2017
Future hubby...hope u are seeing this... embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by decatalyst(m): 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2017
Lord, bless me with wealth and good health to be able to bless the poor and spin surprises like this at will.

4 Likes

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by ikombe: 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
refiner:
Yes i am cheesy

31 Likes

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by ikp120(m): 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
Na wa o. But some guys are really foolish.angry

You married a lady hence she began to share everything you own with you. Then you still mumu go buy car carry give her... shocked Bros why not add the car to the fleet of cars in the house if you must buy a car? It is just like buying a piece of land for your wife cry. Olodo look for something that she could exclusively personalize and buy for her.
The paper says it is hers, but she knows very well that it is not "my own", but "our own", except she wan crash the marriage ni.

Na this kinda small small foolishness dey scatter marriages o... The guy one day (after offending the wife) go just need to use the car when the wife is not making use of it, probably because other cars in the house ain't in good shape, the wife go just flare up, "That car is my own ***shaking waist like aturu Oghara*** grin grin"... My guy go be like, "But we are married and should share everything"... Olodo shut up! No be gift you buy for her ni? undecided

A gift is a personal belonging, even in marriage; so the lady has every right on earth to deny you the privilege to use the car... Na so the tension go take start o. He should have looked for something more personal with little or no likelihood of being shared by the both of them, like expensive jewelry, watch, etc, and buy for her.

Marriage no dey like dating where everybody dey their own; in marriage, una dey together and dey share everything together o cry

Her name might be on the particulars, but it is still not exclusively for her except she wanna strain the marriage.

#MyOpinion

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by iykekelvins(m): 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
Would get mine an even better one... God's willing.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2017
The husband is a giver.. He has a new built house. I bet he has his own car. Buying his wife her own car is one of the best steps he could ever take. It creates togetherness and shows her husband can go an extra mile for her.
God will keep blessing him and increasing his fortunes amen. Such men do not lack.. But stingy smart Alecs do lack.

He's young, married and successful while some guys here are hating on him.

Everyone with how he handles his home.. Not every marriage is the same . What works for Couple A, may not work of couple B. It's well

36 Likes

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 10:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by bettercreature(m): 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
Amelian:
The husband is a giver.. He has a new built house. I bet he has his own car. Buying his wife her own car is one of the best steps he could ever take. It creates togetherness and shows her husband can go an extra mile for her.
God will keep blessing him and increasing his fortunes amen. Such men do not lack.. But stingy smart Alecs do lack.

He's young, married and successful while some guys here are hating on him.

Everyone with how he handles his home.. Not every marriage is the same . What works for Couple A, may not work of couple B. It's well
I can't understand why buying a car for your own wife should be a news,my dad buys car for my mum almost every year these things are normal
I bought kia picanto for a girl friend few year ago i didnt shout,so i wonder why it should be a news if i buy car for my wife
It's a family car not really for the wife alone,it's just like buying a house for your wife,its family house
I can't understand why these things make news

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by soberdrunk(m): 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2017
angry
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by 5starmilitant: 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2017
dahunsy:
coughs** clears throat# she performed well on her matrimonial bed

Maybe cheesy cheesy cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by dahunsy(f): 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2017
coughs** clears throat# she performed well on her matrimonial bed
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2017
Really? I shud be moved by this but seems like d IDGAF spirit is stil in me.

12 Likes

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2017
refiner:
I am sure he is.

Long time Refiner, happy New Year
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by ufuosman(m): 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2017
Congrats
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by mymadam(m): 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2017
Catalin:
...I'm turned on literally cheesy

Me too wink
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by ba7man(m): 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2017
refiner:
What ever happened to "What a man can do, a woman can do better" in this situation?

Abi you're gathering singlet and boxer shorts..........?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by Atiku2019: 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2017
Buying a car is now news?

Good Night Nairalanders

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be / Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.