Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here (96894 Views)

Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 / 2017 Internship Recruitment At Accenture Nigeria: Apply Now / NBC Management Trainee 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Kassidy4luv(m): 11:10am On Jul 10, 2015
I wrote Accenture Graduate Trainee exams on August 2013...........
I dnt kw if they av changed the format now.
So dnt tink am here to decieve people. Cheers.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Samchuky(m): 11:14am On Jul 10, 2015
latsy:

It is on July 11

I also saw this, but currently its no longer available. I have been occupied; I cant even apply now that I am available even though it is supposed to end tomorrow.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Moyosoreola(m): 11:20am On Jul 10, 2015
fabiomatic:
did they have 2'1

july 22nd
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by latsy: 11:23am On Jul 10, 2015
Samchuky:

I also saw this, but currently its no longer available. I have been occupied; I cant even apply now that I am available even though it is supposed to end tomorrow.

Is it you couldn't submit your application or apply at all ?
I checked the link and it is still up.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Samchuky(m): 11:34am On Jul 10, 2015
latsy:

Is it you couldn't submit your application or apply at all ?
I checked the link and it is still up.

after signing in, i was told the job wasnt available any longer
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2015
Kassidy4luv:

So dnt tink am here to decieve people.
Cheers.

Not denying that you wrote it then. Ofcourse you were right about the batches thing, synonyms and antonyms. But i ve verified it is about 50 questions with essay(not so sure). Maths is mainly logical.

The deal here is getting the best from each batch. They are smart recruiters so i expect them to evenly distribute test takers by mixng great profiles with not too great profiles.

@all, check previous thread, and notice that some people were still writing the test late september.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Val24x(m): 11:55am On Jul 10, 2015
amadex:
No regret nor test invite msg! Anybody with me?
I'm with you bro.....I don't understand why that's the case
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Val24x(m): 11:57am On Jul 10, 2015
Philadelphia:

Guy, you funny o. Calm down please. It's not a do or die affair.
I just tire for the guy o.....oga calm down jare

1 Like

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
Y'all should pls take a chill pill and let this exercise run it's course. What will be will be! Some pple will be selected, some won't, it's not a do or die affair pls

1 Like

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by fabiomatic(m): 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
Kassidy4luv:
Accenture invites for tests in batches, Study ur GMAT very well. Their questions is up to 100, with both critical, mirror image, synology, anaology etc. Chop ur gmat very well.
source?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Samchuky(m): 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
Make una calm down ooo. You people will have to work together in Accenture. So, let love flow...............

2 Likes

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by mijestic: 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
Samchuky:
Make una calm down ooo. You people will have to work together in Accenture. So, let love flow...............
I was just strolling by and I noticed the way philadelphia replied that guy. I was more shocked later to know he received the invite and yet was telling someone else 'its not a do or die affair.' That statement is definitely wrong and shouldn't be directed at a job seeker. Yes, its not a do or die affair but should we make that obvious? We do not know what others are going through. Lets learn to have empathy for others and if we cannot help another's cause we shouldn't inflict more pain. #love

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by UrchMannie: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
Jarus:

My website's review of their company: http://www.jarushub.com/company-review-accenture/
My interview with their MD: http://www.jarushub.com/i-failed-math-in-year-1-because-i-thought-what-worked-in-secondary-school-would-work-in-university-niyi-yusuf-ceo-accenture-nigeria/

Hello Jarus, I trust you are doing well. I read an article you wrote sometime ago and it was very helpful.
Kindly look into these links, they are inactive.
Thanks and regards.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Jarus(m): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
UrchMannie:

Hello Jarus, I trust you are doing well. I read an article you wrote sometime ago and it was very helpful.
Thanks and regards.

Thanks. Yes, there's a temporary issue with the website. We are working on fixing it.

2 Likes

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by latsy: 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
Moyosoreola:
I just received a test invitation from accenture now...anybody wif me....pls from d experienced guys I need help regarding d test format

When is your test ?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by blessedfavoured: 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
anathemiamia:

me neither but two of the guys who have gotten invites read elect elect

hey Im sorry can't access the mail i registered with. so i cannot reply your PM. I dont know if we'll be able to chat if we follow each other?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Samchuky(m): 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
mijestic:

I was just strolling by and I noticed the way philadelphia replied that guy. I was more shocked later to know he received the invite and yet was telling someone else 'its not a do or die affair.' That statement is definitely wrong and shouldn't be directed at a job seeker. Yes, its not a do or die affair but should we make that obvious? We do not know what others are going through. Lets learn to have empathy for others and if we cannot help another's cause we shouldn't inflict more pain. #love

On point. #love

1 Like

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Gideon1010(m): 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
Patiently waiting for invitation!

2 Likes

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by latsy: 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
author=Kassidy4luv post=3569854lasts ?rote Accenture Graduate Trainee exams on August 2013...........

Cheers.

Are you a staff of Accenture ?
If yes how long does the training lasts ?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by eloquent(m): 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
I was invited for Accenture aptitude test, anyone here with me

1 Like

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by eloquent(m): 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
latsy:

Are you a staff of Accenture ?
If yes how long does the training lasts ?
Hey! I think I saw your comments for the HARPS aptitude test trend. I was at that interview too. We could link up & share info concerning the Accenture invitation
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by eloquent(m): 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kassidy4luv:

Cheers.
Boss I just got an invite, can you kindly share info with me concerning the test format and what sites would aid me in preparation.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
eloquent:
Hey! I think I saw your comments for the HARPS aptitude test trend. I was at that interview too. We could link up & share info concerning the Accenture invitation

Sent u a pm
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Jarus(m): 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
UrchMannie:

Thanks and regards.

Back
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
Actually got the test invite several fortnights ago. Please what's the way forward? Test format and all. Please do we have past successful applicants in past years who can help us out. Thank you all.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
eloquent:
I was invited for Accenture aptitude test, anyone here with me
When were you slated for the test? Mine was slated for 2pm for Tuesday this week. Bless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

NSCDC Ranks And Salary Structure - Nigerian Infopedia / Best FREE CV Formats To Make You Stand Out To Employers / Lastma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.