Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Hjk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hjk (964 Views)

I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hjk by joeanointing(m): 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nho
Re: Hjk by Tallesty1(m): 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
Some girls play hard to get.

And some play never gonna happen.

Find out which one she's playing.
Re: Hjk by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
just simply means "she is not interested'

1 Like

Re: Hjk by volterra(m): 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
Try again. Never stop trying. Infact u could try 70 * 7 times
Wen u self tire u go give ur self brain or change strategy by offering her suya.
Re: Hjk by dyadeleye(m): 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
Stop chasing her for a while Bro.....concentrate on making more money....
Na shiloh her matter end.anyway....

1 Like

Re: Hjk by Crieff(m): 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
The dude ^^^ there.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hjk by 2dice(m): 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
joeanointing:
What does a girl mean when you ask her out for the first time and she says that she is not interested? What should be your next move? I am 28 years old and an amateur in the dating world. I have been friends with a girl for close to a year. She is everything I want in a woman. I asked her out today and she said she is not interested. I was expecting to hear any other thing apart from that response. Pls help.
huh... Welcome to the Team Man ... One of the rules: You win Some ... Lose Some ... Btw is she single?
Re: Hjk by izuch(m): 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
Do you know the definition of perseverance? " continuing in a course of action without regard to discouragement, opposition or previous failure. Bros don't give up, she might be using reverse psychology on you. Persistence is key, some women mean yes when they actually say no, anything worth your love is worth fighting for
Re: Hjk by Papasmal(m): 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
Datz nigerian babe for u.

U dnt xpect her to say yes at first,u might consider her too cheap.continue trying she might be yours soon if u are patient.

U can also borrow a leaf from our able presido,he tried for 12years before he could realised his dream.
Re: Hjk by ihedinobi2: 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
joeanointing:
What does a girl mean when you ask her out for the first time and she says that she is not interested? What should be your next move? I am 28 years old and an amateur in the dating world. I have been friends with a girl for close to a year. She is everything I want in a woman. I asked her out today and she said she is not interested. I was expecting to hear any other thing apart from that response. Pls help.

You should not waste your energy trying to understand what she means. If you think you can afford to stick around and work her then keep asking her out. I would advise that you be imaginative about how you work it into conversations.

Too, give yourself a limit. If she still says no by a certain time, pack it in and move on, Bro. You've a life to live.
Re: Hjk by MizTyna(f): 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
It doesnt get any clearer than that. She isnt interested. Why wouldnt you expect that? You be James Bond? No matter how fine,rich or charismatic you are,some women will still say no. And you're still gonna get lots of that,it is normal. What you need to do is get over it and on to the next one.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Signs That Leads To Break-up / Photo: Romantic Student Proposes At Graduation Ceremony / How True Is This Saying: Everybody Has A Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.