Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (20723 Views)

Is It Ok To Be A Straight Girl But Like Seeing Naked Pics Of Girls / Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background / Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
undecided kiss

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by nogoodadvice(m): 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
How ix she a bitch bro

5 Likes

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Young03(m): 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
fingering this kind girls dey sweet die

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by iamJ(m): 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
10-20k a night girl cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy una no dey ever try for this forum sha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

15 Likes

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by nogoodadvice(m): 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
Good u modified it

Bros na negotiation na
Talk to her about it
U might end up spending less than u think grin

13 Likes

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by iamJ(m): 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
nogoodadvice:
Good u modified it

Bros na negotiation na
Talk to her about it
U might end up spending less than u think grin
if he is a fine boy, 10k go work, that's if he has a fine place and a car, if he is ugly and doesn't own a car, then its btw 20k-30k depends on how him sabi package her, runs girls dont like to be told that they are runs girls or priced, ask her how much to make her hair then offer 30k grin coded language

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Truckpusher(m): 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
iamJ:
if he is a fine boy, 10k go work, that's if he has a fine place and a car, if he is ugly and doesn't own a car, then its btw 20k-30k depends on how him sabi package her, runs girls dont like to be told that they are runs girls or priced, ask her how much to make her hair then offer 30k grin coded language
Ashawoo!! cheesy

44 Likes

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
Lol
Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by NCANpatroller: 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by SOFTENGR: 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
Op you are

5 Likes

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by richidinho(m): 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
iamJ:

Chairman I hail ooo

Abeg one week lecture from you na how much I go pay

53 Likes

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by nogoodadvice(m): 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
iamJ:

Bros u be legend 4 olosho package
I wud love to be like u wen I grow up

30 Likes

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by iamJ(m): 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
richidinho:

Chairman I hail ooo

Abeg one week lecture from you na how much I go pay
free boss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
between N100k and N10k or free grin depends on you not her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2017

1 Like

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
I knw say Vaseline crew go don take all these pictures. grin

1 Like

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Bahddo(m): 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
Guys really have to stop this nonsense objectification of women. I know some ladies want to be termed sluts and all, but you can't go around posting people's pics and asking stupid questions like this.

At least, if you don't respect women as humans worthy of dignity, respect your dick. It doesn't have to wander into every hole you see.

22 Likes

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by generationz(f): 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
That woman up there is a mother of two beautiful girls
Na WA for you people sha

BTW you'll have to travel to Rwanda to meet her.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

babe... babe.. how many times did i call you?
Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by amakadihot87(f): 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
iamJ:
10-20k a night girl cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy una no dey ever try for this forum sha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
.....very cheap

1 Like

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by amakadihot87(f): 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
Bahddo:
Guys really have to stop this nonsense objectification of women. I know some ladies want to be termed sluts and all, but you can't go around posting people's pics and asking stupid questions like this.

At least, if you don't respect women as humans worthy of dignity, respect your dick. It doesn't have to wander into every hole you see.
...........u are a real man

11 Likes

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
I wonder why one should paste someone's pictures like this publicly, i wish someone who knows her would find out and contact her...this is flawed..

1 Like

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by safiaaASSHOLE: 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
Kai I'm a low baller o, I'm here pursuing Safiaa & she dey give me shakara. kai where yansh like this dey shocked

3 Likes

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by richidinho(m): 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

Tell me more pls
Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by daddyrich: 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
I no know ooo
Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
supersystemsng:

babe... babe.. how many times did i call you?

remaining 1 call

1 Like

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

remaining 1 call

Okay oh...... Your network provider know ya number sha..
Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by shotizzy: 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
sad go for your size op this one go cost you your one year salary... cut your coat according to your size....

2 Likes

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Safiaa(f): 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
safiaaASSHOLE:
Kai I'm a low baller o, I'm here pursuing Safiaa & she dey give me shakara. kai where yansh like this dey shocked
Can you do me a favour? Stop with the mentions. Its irritating.

3 Likes

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by safiaaASSHOLE: 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
Safiaa:
Can you do me a favour? Stop with the mentions. Its irritating.

You're my crush dammit undecided

1 Like

Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by walepackage(m): 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
iamJ:
baddo.Real guy.No frontin joh
Re: I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS by Jaqenhghar: 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
Wow

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Like Men With Dreads? / 190 Relationship Therapy / Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.