Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) (66516 Views)

Ondo State Is Broke,I Can't Pay Workers, Mimiko Says. / Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) / Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by mbulela: 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
cococandy:
That means he reads nairaland.
Because I saw some folks saying on here that if he's serious about his stand, he should pledge his money to workers.

Mmm.
He should refuse the money and deposit it in one of the govt accounts.
Don't fall for all these donations gimmicks.

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by 9jeria: 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by scachy(m): 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
MosakuAW:
ShowBiz Men in politics will continue to show.

Keeping showing, God is watching you in colour TV bright and clear.

FTC! I made it at last for the first time in 7years.

I dedicate this to my late mom and also to my lovely sexy wife and cute kid. God bless you both for me.
God is watching them In full HD screen my brother
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by troy20(m): 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
the freedom of information law gives the press more access into events in government most expecially and with the growing awarness on social media we get to know and vent(atleast thats what we do for now)and with a more sophisticated and fair Electoral system they become couteous and accountable knowing any misconduct can marr their political ambitions.this is how it is in developed nations.honourable ben bruce for president.
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Duru1(m): 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
The peeps in Bayelsa State should embark on serious and determined petition drive to recall the deluded Murray-Bruce.

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by olabukola: 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
Their disunity is our gain, let the donation war continues. Who Naija no go better.

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by U90INDIVERSIT(m): 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
MosakuAW:

I dedicate this to my late mom and also to my lovely sexy wife and cute kid. God bless you both for me.

.....and some fools will still like what this imbecilic i.d.i.o.t wrote ....smfh!

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by themodernman: 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
Papasmal:

U ar jst an ignorant,
My religion teaches that,The intention of every man is more rewardable than his deed.
If the intention is to get the public sympathy or shower ecomium on him,he won't even get a single reward equal to an atom,but if it is for the sake of Almighty God the reward wil be substantial here and hereafter.

Once I saw Religion I just knew you'll speak nonsense.

Who gives a damn about intention when people are starving? What have you done with your good intention other than castigate people who do something good.

Abeg go find somewhere siddon jarey!

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by NaijaKnight(m): 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
Juxtified:
This man has ulterior motives

Person no do una talk. E do una hala!
We are our own worst enemy. Give the man a break, biko! Abi na because say you nor go chop inside the alawi?

He doesn't owe anybody sh*t but he donated his allowance. He should be commended.

2 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by UncleJudax(m): 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
doctokwus:
Who takes this clown serious!
The purportedly proposed recipients do take him seriously. And you should, if you are a civil servant in Osun state.
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by MosakuAW(m): 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
U90INDIVERSIT:

.....and some fools will still like what this imbecilic i.d.i.o.t wrote ....smfh!

Just like your father is imbecilic i.d.i.o.t
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by musicwriter(m): 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
Mr. Bruce and Osinbajo are the only two people I trust in this new administration.

Keep it up!.
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
This man has qualities of a president. Vote Ben Bruce for president 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by CaptPlanet(m): 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
Meanwhile Dino Melaye is customising champagne bottles

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by ckmayoca: 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
MosakuAW:

Agbalagba making big deal out of FTC.. SMH. And yet calling someone else effort showbiz.
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by welbeck317(m): 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
UnknownT:
Dude, you were sent to represent Ogbia/Nembe/Brass people. Wetin concern you with Osun people. Spend the wardrobe money on your constituency then you can send your silverbird salary to Osun people

Mr unknown! U nor read say d money na for wardrope? Nor b constituency project money na!
Na im know wetin e wan use am do

So u better stop taking postinor sorry panadol for someones head-di*k
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by mrsmith11(m): 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
tunergy:

That is what you were FED

Sumonu

You should know that the 21.5M you quoted is a total sum of all allowances which include car,furniture,newspaper e.t.c

In all these allowances the Wardrobe is 506k for senators

I hope you understand now
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by luminousity(m): 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
UnknownT:
Dude, you were sent to represent Ogbia/Nembe/Brass people. Wetin concern you with Osun people. Spend the wardrobe money on your constituency then you can send your silverbird salary to Osun people
You are funny.
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by kullozone(m): 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
una nor get sense
person wan give out em own allowance,whether na for publicity or not atleast it'll still serve the purpose which he intends to use it for.

If em use the money go buy car now begin flaunt am for twitter,na una go still wan tear am apart.what do you fvcktards want?
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by caesaraba(m): 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
Crown01:
This guy just dey show off. He will still get the money elsewhere. Infact , in multiple folds. Why don't he sale his solar powered car to help the poor if he truly wants to help the poor.

Next you`d ask him to go to the rice mill and lift bags of rice for the poor. Why don`t you ask his colleagues to tow the same line and subsequently implement the much needed pay-cut Nigerians have been asking for? Haba na wetin?!

Person no do, una complain. Now him don listen to people criticisms and decide to share the money to those who need it the most, you still de here dy vibrate about random axis. He should be encouraged in order to shame his colleagues into doing same and it will be the start of good things in the NASS.
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by caesaraba(m): 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
kullozone:
una nor get sense
person wan give out em own allowance,whether na for publicity or not atleast it'll still serve the purpose which he intends to use it for.

If em use the money go buy car now begin flaunt am for twitter,na una go still wan tear am apart.what do you fvcktards want?

Honestly it`s tiring. Na wetin!
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by notoriousbabe: 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
Yawns
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by dozymars(m): 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
Demonstration of good leadership. Well done Mr Ben Bruce. I pray other politicians can learn from you. Show of Love and sacrifice.
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by notoriousbabe: 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
This man has qualities of a president. Vote Ben Bruce for president 2019.
south south again? shocked
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by UnknownT: 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
welbeck317:

Mr unknown! U nor read say d money na for wardrope? Nor b constituency project money na!
Na im know wetin e wan use am do

So u better stop taking postinor sorry panadol for someones head-di*k
Oya nah, 2019 he go tell BON zone say he use his allowance save Aregbesola people
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by MosakuAW(m): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
ckmayoca:

Agbalagba making big deal out of FTC.. SMH. And yet calling someone else effort showbiz.

FTC is not a show off, it just a normal trend on Nairaland.

By the way, Bruce is a public figure and am entitle to my opinion
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Godsonkemz(m): 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
God bless you Bruce. Thank God we stil have good representatives like you. You have set the pace by distinguishing yourself from others. Wish other political leaders not just legislators would follow ur footprint. Freedom of infomation is a key element of a working democracy of which you've continued to emphasize on.
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
notoriousbabe:
i wan use am find TANoids trouble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
notoriousbabe:
i wan use am find TANoids trouble .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Femistico(m): 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
No free lunch in international system likewise domestic system, this man got some motives for all these...he might be a diplomat
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Lionsclaw: 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
Juxtified:
This man has ulterior motives
What exactly do you want. If them do una go say dem get ulterior motive. If dem no do una go say dem no care. Pls kindly explain what exactly you nigerians want. Assuming he is nursing ambition for a bigger office tomorrow and he is doing this now, is it not good and better than the guys sharing cups of rice during campaign?
You people are too smart for your own good.
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by And9: 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nice move Oga Ben. Understandably, he's one way or the other trying to *make common sense*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Appointed Ambassador-At-Large International Human Right Commission / Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / The Big Stones Abia Government Is Using In The 'Operation Zero Portholes' (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.