Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) (66515 Views)

Ondo State Is Broke,I Can't Pay Workers, Mimiko Says. / Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) / Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by STEVENcrack(m): 9:12am On Jun 18, 2015
He's just trying to make COMMON SENSE.
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by SaintNdi: 9:13am On Jun 18, 2015
Action speak more effectively than words, please practice what you P.R.E.A.C.H.
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Crown01: 9:15am On Jun 18, 2015
Don't tell me you are mad. I can see it. Why didn't your uncle the idiot say this before now?
hamilton62:

excuse me, are you sane at all? people with this mentality don't ever leave the corridor of poverty they are so they can always fault the rich and this people who think like you are the true greedy type because they are ungrateful
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by olumalcolm(m): 9:17am On Jun 18, 2015
B4 he became a senator,he has bin a rich man so hw many times has he donated smfin for d poor in his villa? Hw many times has he donated moni or anyfin to d war torn borno state? Dere r pdp states dat hv nt paid deir workers salary,why dint he donate moni to d states? Dis man jst wan dey form wetin no dey. Mcheeew

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Crown01: 9:24am On Jun 18, 2015
How much is your mad uncle giving away? Why didn't he say this before now? Pls I don't need his help o neither are mine @ his mercy. Does he necessarily have to be a senator before he can help? Is that part of his responsibilities? I'm not surprise at your response cause you guys are on same page...mumu
specco:

Even if he sells his solar powered car to feed the poor the likes of you would ask for the sale of the Silverbird Galleria also to prove his hospitality and sincerity.
Do you know how much he's giving away? Chap that's some tidy sum and not chiken change.
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by uchennn: 9:25am On Jun 18, 2015
Abbey2sam:

I think this a good development, even if it's a show off,
if other senators can show off like this a lot of workers will be paid their salaries pretty soon........

you should learn to appreciate my brother
Appreciate what? He hasn't donated anything yet. Talking is free
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Crown01: 9:32am On Jun 18, 2015
You started like a mad person but you subsequently talk like a sensible individual cause I also buy the idea of a pay cut. Why didn't he say this before the masses demand for a pay cut in their allowances? I no be mumu like you...

caesaraba:

Next you`d ask him to go to the rice mill and lift bags of rice for the poor. Why don`t you ask his colleagues to tow the same line and subsequently implement the much needed pay-cut Nigerians have been asking for? Haba na wetin?!

Person no do, una complain. Now him don listen to people criticisms and decide to share the money to those who need it the most, you still de here dy vibrate about random axis. He should be encouraged in order to shame his colleagues into doing same and it will be the start of good things in the NASS.
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Chiaka(f): 10:12am On Jun 18, 2015
God bless you sir we need more Nigerians like you.

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by KemiJesus(f): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2015
Abbey2sam:

I think this a good development, even if it's a show off,
if other senators can show off like this a lot of workers will be paid their salaries pretty soon........

you should learn to appreciate my brother
Thank you my brother,you've said it all. God bless you sir, senator Ben!!!
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by free13: 10:39am On Jun 18, 2015
UnknownT:
Dude, you were sent to represent Ogbia/Nembe/Brass people. Wetin concern you with Osun people. Spend the wardrobe money on your constituency then you can send your silverbird salary to Osun people
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by DAngelo(m): 11:06am On Jun 18, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

People like you are the reason Nigeria is the way it is.

Enough of all these tribalistic sensations.

Be your brothers keeper,_fucktard.

He is correct! What is he doing with Ogun or Osun state when he is representing Brass and Co? It's not tribalism, he should be focused.
What will he do when they pay him the allowance next year?
Will he go again on twitter and announce which state he will pay to next year?
Or will he keep quiet and hope that Nigerians have forgotten that he received it again?
Why not rally people against receiving the allowance in the first place?
Nigerians love to run fire-brigades! smh!!
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by olabolawasiu(m): 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
Lol.... why cant you ask for reduction of ur allowances and salary?
imagine 9Billion
YEYE dey smell
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by tallceejay(m): 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
UnknownT:
Dude, you were sent to represent Ogbia/Nembe/Brass people. Wetin concern you with Osun people. Spend the wardrobe money on your constituency then you can send your silverbird salary to Osun people

Bro it isn't like dat. Have u ever been owed salary for 8months ? Meager salary too? And den if u have a wife and maybe 3 or 4 children at least? And u can't pay for fees, rent, miscellanous, food, health( govt hospitals r shut) so NHIS can't be accessed. So what's ur stress bro ? Besides what happened to true federalism dat we preach....? It isn't everything we shud attach ill-intent towards. Imagine 50senators tak a queue from him ? Won't that be a symbol of the 'change' we prayed for ?
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by UnknownT: 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
tallceejay:

Bro it isn't like dat. Have u ever been owed salary for 8months ? Meager salary too? And den if u have a wife and maybe 3 or 4 children at least? And u can't pay for fees, rent, miscellanous, food, health( govt hospitals r shut) so NHIS can't be accessed. So what's ur stress bro ? Besides what happened to true federalism dat we preach....? It isn't everything we shud attach ill-intent towards. Imagine 50senators tak a queue from him ? Won't that be a symbol of the 'change' we prayed for ?
If you read my comment, you would have seen where I wrote that he can use silverbird salary. Have you seen the poor people he is representing? How would they feel hearing this news when they were prolly the ones that took him to Abuja
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by hamilton62(m): 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
Crown01:
Don't tell me you are mad. I can see it. Why didn't your uncle the idiot say this before now?
lol
my uncle... everyone on the right track is my ling even you if you are positive at heart...
we should learn to be grateful at least for his first step of saying it before the actualisation... has this started before now won't Nigeria have been better?
At least if you cant help you praise the hand which try to though your praise is negligible because only God rewards if and only if he perfects his words.... after all some have already open their mouth to gulp the cash without a second thought.
Let good deeds or words be encouraged pls..
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by notoriousbabe: 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Hmmm thank you for your interest in Nigeria how your paki ppl
fine thank you sir
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by disumusa: 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
FranQlin:
He wants to b a president one day...na so e dey start ..public advert
in next 300yers to come. he think we've forgoten what gej did to us
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Missonas(f): 9:08am On Jun 19, 2015
grin
Freemanan:
Think wrong and you will be right love.... grin
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Ovamboland(m): 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
This dude refused to service his loans, and yet gloating at states with debt overhang

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Appointed Ambassador-At-Large International Human Right Commission / Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / The Big Stones Abia Government Is Using In The 'Operation Zero Portholes' (Photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.