Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) (66513 Views)

Ondo State Is Broke,I Can't Pay Workers, Mimiko Says. / Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) / Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Adaahjacob(m): 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
freshness2020:
Good move sir, but please,
Osun is not only the state suffering this plight.. Tell ur colleagues to also channel their resources to states like Akwa ibom, IMO, Rivers, kano, oyo etc.

Let the change continue.
God bless Nigeria.
and Benue state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Cuche: 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
UnknownT:
Dude, you were sent to represent Ogbia/Nembe/Brass people. Wetin concern you with Osun people. Spend the wardrobe money on your constituency then you can send your silverbird salary to Osun people
Exactly my thoughts. What is Mr Ben Bruce contesting for next, he is becoming too garrulous for my liking.
How much is he paying his workers at Silverbird if he so much cares about Nigerian workers' welfare?
Let's go back a bit to history, Silverbird came to limelight only after Mr Ben had supervised some contract scam worth several millions of dollars as the DG of NTA under that period
Let's not forget that a probe into the contracts revealed that some of the equipments for network expansion of NTA at that time were double quoted for. Further probes were suppressed by the late Mrs Stella Obasanjo who had some interests in the contracts
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by notoriousbabe: 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
i wan use am find TANoids trouble .
me too na to find their wahala

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by notoriousbabe: 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
Cuche:

Exactly my thoughts. What is Mr Ben Bruce contesting for next, he is becoming too garrulous for my liking.
How much is he paying his workers at Silverbird if he so much cares about Nigerian workers' welfare?
Let's go back a bit to history, Silverbird came to limelight only after Mr Ben had supervised some contract scam worth several millions of dollars as the DG of NTA under that period
Let's not forget that a probe into the contracts revealed that some of the equipments for network expansion of NTA at that time were double quoted for. Further probes were suppressed by the late Mrs Stella Obasanjo who had some interests in the contracts
don't mind that attention seeking man
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by jaytee01(m): 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
freshness2020:
Good move sir, but please,
Osun is not only the state suffering this plight.. Tell ur colleagues to also channel their resources to states like Akwa ibom, IMO, Rivers, kano, oyo etc.

Let the change continue.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Lionsclaw: 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
UnknownT:
Oya nah, 2019 he go tell BON zone say he use his allowance save Aregbesola people
And so what? Is it not better that their own governor who collects his own salary and pockets it.
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
if all senators were like this man...
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by specco(m): 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
Crown01:
This guy just dey show off. He will still get the money elsewhere. Infact , in multiple folds. Why don't he sale his solar powered car to help the poor if he truly wants to help the poor.

Even if he sells his solar powered car to feed the poor the likes of you would ask for the sale of the Silverbird Galleria also to prove his hospitality and sincerity.
Do you know how much he's giving away? Chap that's some tidy sum and not chiken change.
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Lionsclaw: 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
notoriousbabe:
me too na to find their wahala
I see your dp na naija flag. But why u dey talk like this. It is not like dis in other countries o. Appreciate good things and forget motives for now. When you guys talk like this and tomorrow he pockets his money who will suffer is it not d poor masses. He would rather object against his fellows at NASS but he is just one man and he is turning the money back to the people. Why are you making this a tanoid or apc issue. This is what is called witchcraft, when people abhor progress and good development. Stop it

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by UnknownT: 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
Lionsclaw:
And so what? Is it not better that their own governor who collects his own salary and pockets it.
Are there no poor people in the zone he is representing? He got there at first because his people sent him there, if he wants to send his salary from Silverbird to Osun people, I have no problem with that. But he should remember that he was able to be privileged to sit in the chamber was because he was voted by people, so nothing wrong him sending the benefits whatsover back to them
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Lionsclaw: 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
UnknownT:
Are there no poor people in the zone he is representing? He got there at first because his people sent him there, if he wants to send his salary from Silverbird to Osun people, I have no problem with that. But he should remember that he was able to be privileged to sit in the chamber was because he was voted by people, so nothing wrong him sending the benefits whatsover back to them
You see there is a way to succeed in life and the man knows just how.
If you help only your family and kindred you will be limited but if you strech your hands to neighbours you will prosper.
First half of the money goes to widows in his village so there is nothing bad in him giving to these people. NLC was begging dangote and otedola the other day to help, thats how bad it is for them. So lets stop seeing things for the sake of a better nigeria
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by adexolu: 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
Reading the various replies, I realised that quite a number of comments are way off point. Ben Bruce's donation is a good one, but it leaves room for serious questions. A law maker should enact or support laws that will lead to cost savings. The moral thing to do is not collect the allowance at all but to publicly call for a reduction in the allowance to at least half, so that the country can save N4.3b. This way it would ensure that this problem does not crop up again in 4 years time. Public officers should seek for cost reduction.
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by nonen(m): 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
The issue is not what he does with the wardrobe allocation, the issue is that such money shouldn't be paid. See how gullible Nigerians are, some already hailing Bruce for what he intends to do with the money-fools. If he needs to support anyone, it should be from his basic salary and not from our collective wealth. How many of such philanthropy has he embarked on before now? Nigerians are funny indeed, little wonder we are led by these nature of people.

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by notoriousbabe: 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
Lionsclaw:
I see your dp na naija flag. But why u dey talk like this. It is not like dis in other countries o. Appreciate good things and forget motives for now. When you guys talk like this and tomorrow he pockets his money who will suffer is it not d poor masses. He would rather object against his fellows at NASS but he is just one man and he is turning the money back to the people. Why are you making this a tanoid or apc issue. This is what is called witchcraft, when people abhor progress and good development. Stop it
I am from pakistan
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Juxtified(m): 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
Lionsclaw:
What exactly do you want. If them do una go say dem get ulterior motive. If dem no do una go say dem no care. Pls kindly explain what exactly you nigerians want. Assuming he is nursing ambition for a bigger office tomorrow and he is doing this now, is it not good and better than the guys sharing cups of rice during campaign?
You people are too smart for your own good.
Guy make u farabale first. Nigerians are just too gullible for my liking. If a man goes out of his house to make money, and instead of coming home to feed his starving family, decides to spend the money on another man's family, will he be regarded as a gentleman? Is he worthy of praise for abandoning his primary responsibility to his Bayelsa East Constituency and focussing on Osun?
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by tessylove2(f): 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by brirold(m): 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
this man self...

Transfer files/music/video between your Smartphone, Computer and Tablet with ease (Plug and play, no cables required).

8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB OTG Flash Drives are available at a very reduced price.

8GB --- #2,700
16GB --- #3,400
32GB --- #4,500
64GB --- #6,500

We accept pay on delivery to any location in Nigeria.

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by elknice: 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ethical Hacking

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Lionsclaw: 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
Juxtified:

Guy make u farabale first. Nigerians are just too gullible for my liking. If a man goes out of his house to make money, and instead of coming home to feed his starving family, decides to spend the money on another man's family, will he be regarded as a gentleman? Is he worthy of praise for abandoning his primary responsibility to his Bayelsa East Constituency and focussing on Osun?
Guy how I go farabale when you no dey see the point. There are men and there are rich men. Men care for just their family but some were made rich so that they care for both their family and the poor and I am sure you grab that.
This guy first considered the 'widows' in his house bayelsa before looking at the suffering osun ppl who NLC have been begging dangote and otedola to feed. Abi as he give one half of d money to widows make he give d other half to able bodied young men for him house when still get small to chop? Wisdom demands that he attends pressing needs first.
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Lionsclaw: 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
notoriousbabe:
I am from pakistan
Hmmm thank you for your interest in Nigeria how your paki ppl
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by aresa: 11:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
Wastes like this wardrobe nonsense is why Nigeria is broke and unable to pay salaries from federal to state level so if this man really cares, he should be leading the charge or demonstration to stop needless waste like wardrobe allowance instead of gladly collecting the money and perpetuating the same absurdity.

Nigerian politicians are senseless clowns and sociopaths..
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 18, 2015
Papasmal:
Well if u have a good intention for doing this,May Almighty God continue to be ur guide,

I see a man with a good heart
My candidate for 2019 loading.....
for me at least
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by authenticman(m): 5:28am On Jun 18, 2015
Juxtified:
This man has ulterior motives

What ulterior motive cud there possibly be when the lives of many wil be positively affected?
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by iukpe: 6:46am On Jun 18, 2015
Ward robe allowance must be billions then,
chiai! dia is money o!
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Austin234(m): 6:49am On Jun 18, 2015
Is it a bad ambition? Cant we appreciate gud thing for once?

FranQlin:
He wants to b a president one day...na so e dey start ..public advert
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by lawlahbammy(f): 7:17am On Jun 18, 2015
My question is what happens to next year wardrobe allowance? Abeg make dis man stop dis display of fake kindness. What we Nigerians want is that they shud reduce d exorbitant amount to it barest minimum level because we didn't vote for naked legislators.
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by femo86(m): 7:17am On Jun 18, 2015
MosakuAW:
ShowBiz Men in politics will continue to show.

Keeping showing, God is watching you in colour TV bright and clear.

FTC! I made it at last for the first time in 7years.

I dedicate this to my late mom and also to my lovely sexy wife and cute kid. God bless you both for me.

Chai BROS, u serious oooo,,,, FTC for the first time in 7 years!!! I bow for you Baba, u deserve a medal jare. Enjoy
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by adesbreath: 7:53am On Jun 18, 2015
moniherbs:
It is good to serve God in good health..Contact us @ MONI HERBS AND HERBAL NIG. LTD(RC990497). A registered herbal company for treatment of all kinds of diseases be it physical or spiritual like:Weak Erection,Premature
Ejaculation,infections,Low Libido, Small
Organ, Chronic Pile,Fibroid, Eye
Problem,Barrenness,Diabetes,
Asthma,Rheumatism,Menstrual
Disorder,Hypertension,Ulcer,Private part diseases,High blood pressure,skin & teeth problems,looking for spouse,spiritual attacks etc..HEALTH is WEALTH
We cure, God heals. We will stun ur imagination and our treatments are with Guarantee. We send prepared solution to our clients within and outside the country.
Contact MONI HERBS AND HERBAL NIGERIA LTD @ Monilola House, 10 Sunny Alebiosu Street behind Ikotun BRT Terminus Iyana Ipaja Lagos.
Tel: 08034567342(Whatsapp/Calls), 01-7602715 Blackberry: 2BA66591 E-mail: moniherbsandherbal@gmail.com

Do you treat cough?
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by asamaigho(m): 8:03am On Jun 18, 2015
fulanimafia:
This man should stop playing to the gallery.

not wen he owns "silverbird galleria"

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 18, 2015
How much is the wordrop allowance
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 18, 2015
What of your people? The Yoruba aren't your constituents.... Focus on the people you are representing.
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Emmanuel602(m): 8:44am On Jun 18, 2015
Just too many promises..... Hope they will be fulfilled

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Appointed Ambassador-At-Large International Human Right Commission / Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / The Big Stones Abia Government Is Using In The 'Operation Zero Portholes' (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.