Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook (103864 Views)

My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. / Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo / See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by PopsiAde: 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
Adufetohposh:
She's being real! Of what use is a non performing deek undecided

I wonder oooo. Fire the devil.
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by abtmaviz(m): 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
MizMyColi:
gringringrin

Seconded and Endorsed.
@Missslimbody.
I agree with her o.

One has to check out these things, either consciously or subconsciously.

There's a need to know if the guy is the kind whose kini rises and falls in a matter of seconds, if the lady is the frigid type, who is somewhat averse to sex, whose koni is as dry as sand paper, no matter the stimulation.....

Armed with the necessary knowledge, if they truly love each other and have basic/intrinsic interests that align, they can begin to seek medical help/solutions, and counselling where necessary.

I have to reiterate though, that I've always been of the opinion that, in copulation/intimacy, intending couples should only open themselves up to the extent they are comfortable with.
They should have sex or pre-intimacy because they both desire it in the long run.....not because they were coerced or manipulated to do so by the other party.

Ogbonge yarnis be that...
More orijin to ur table of thought
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Mishydoo(m): 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
Am on fcbk nw,wherz d fire na undecided

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
0merta:

I just dey imagine how Pastor E.A Adeboye go dey act, look and feel when he wan release sperm...and the style wey e dey use fucck hin wife.

I doubt if he does "Pussyy-finger!ng" and cunnilingus though.
na u talk am for dis o shocked
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by ceecee0703(m): 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
:-Xwetin i wan come talk nah....
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Blade21: 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
menxer:
na wa ooo!
so una think say because u dey speak in tongues it will suppress sexual needs and functions?
go ask some pastors that are divorced, speaking in tongues did not save their marriages from crashing, neither did it replace the functions of se x in marriage. grin grin grin grin grin grin
my dear sex doeesnt keep marriage a mann dat will go outside will go out whether u sex am now till next year so 4get dat side

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by nwadiuko1(m): 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
Adufetohposh:
use it for kpomo na

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by EagleScribes: 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
Well done madam adviser. Why should you place one above the other? Does a good p@n!s lead to a good and satisfying marriage and homes? Is that all that it is all about?

And how dare you compare that to speaking in tongues?

Unfortunately you will have so many deceived disciples because this is what they wish to hear.

I am different

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by neweraomo: 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
Maheeda in the making grin
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Dmetro: 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
That's true and correct. But too raw for public consumption.

Nevertheless, thats is very important.
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
Blade21:
The whole world now celebrates sex b4 marriage keep yourself for ur husband or wife its a difficult thing to do but not impossible. Jesus loves you

pastor she said you have to discuss it....abi you be impotent? a good prayer life goes with great sex....else choir master go kpansh your wife

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Glad to see the sexual revolution has come home to stay. Better late than never...
So, Adufe, let's jiggy wink
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
Na True... D babe dey onpoint
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Jonwesley(m): 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Just my kinda gal. She is correct.

All these smallie girls on Nairaland, it's sex sex that bother them. Come into the marriage first, after honey moon you will not know what journey lies ahead that the thought of sex will be dry.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Ilekeh(f): 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
I've never seen a Nigerian make so much sense in one post, or in discussions concerning sex and marriage.

I pity the girl that gets deceived into no-sex before marriage by midget cockx suspect.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by intergral(m): 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
GIRLS LIKE THIS cAN RAPE MEN!!Quietly Zipping ma trouser.......

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Obynolee(f): 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
[quote author=adeekiti post=34871843]Abi pastor no dey fvck Ni? Pple just deceive pple with their imagination and u will see them forming holy holy outside an saying things about staying away from sex but check their life behind their words , God didn't stop u from sex but don't do it with someone whom u ain't married or engaged to, the writer na ogbonge grin[/quote

I concur with you
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by harry509: 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
AcesIni:
a girl posted the following about sex on facebook and it's causing a debate. what do you think
hmmmmm. Sum girls rr real bt sum rr nt @ all. Imagin a girl tellin her guy avin sex is a sin and she wil keep on colctn money frm d guy. Is dat nt a sin by colctn money too frm d guy? undecided

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by basille(m): 10:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
She has a huge valid point you know. Deny it or Accept it, SEX is important in a relationship.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Swagt101(m): 10:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
[b][/b]*spreads mat on thread*... Just noting all the oloshos wey dey strongly support sex before marriage, by their comments ye shall know them... grin

2 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by unmask: 10:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
zaragal:
If she say discuss sex before marriage??....yes of cos u don't bring spirituality to sex Bt if she saying Bleep a guy/guy u re not married den..........can I ask a question??.............
Hav u ever told abt Jesus?? Or sin?? undecided I bet u don't....sex is the 101 tin in her brain...mtcheeeewwww..... angry
the question is in the discussion about sex, what do you discuss?

now imagine two virgins having such a discussion

boy: do u get wet very well?
girl: how long do you think you can last?

boy: do you like sex?
girl: I don't know yet.....but after the wedding I will find out

bo
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
harry509:
hmmmmm. Sum girls rr real bt sum rr nt @ all. Imagin a girl tellin her guy avin sex is a sin and she wil keep on colctn money frm d guy. Is dat nt a sin by colctn money too frm d guy? undecided

the guy Na ATM machine
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Blade21: 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
ronald4lif:
She's 100% accurate. Sex is very vital in sustaining a marriage and couple should ensure they're sexually compatible before walking down the aisle.

Organized religion preaches otherwise but religious phrase and quotes won't rescuscitate a dysfunctional penis.

Imagine a lady telling a 2mins man or someone battling erectile malfunction that she don't want premarital sex. The guy would just smile and quickly endorse her opinion knowing fully well the marriage plans might not see the light of the day and she won't proceed with the wedding should she find out about his sexual inabilities and malfunctioning.
my dear de fact you don't want sex b4 marriage doesn't mean you can't nd won't talk abt it that's what courtship is meant for nd if you having any doubts you can run tests. On yourselves that's y dere are good hospitals nd doctors u don't need sex to knw de things you mentioned on your post nd trust me good sex is good in marriage but toungues sustains it way better dan sex

4 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by kenoz(m): 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
grin That Lady kolo o
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by ajodog(m): 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
Tallesty1:
Stuffs you think when you become uncontrolably addicted to sex.
U are naive. The op just said it all. Belive it or leave it

2 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
I can't breathe! the thread is congested. Omo see traffic...

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Emilokoiyawon: 10:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
Great post - noffin wrong with it. Sex is a major pillar in a marriage.
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
0merta:

I just dey imagine how Pastor E.A Adeboye go dey act, look and feel when he wan release sperm...and the style wey e dey use fucck hin wife.

I doubt if he does "Pussyy-finger!ng" and cunnilingus though.
Something like this face?

2 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by nwadiuko1(m): 10:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
Give dat bitch an origin101

Stop modifying my comment I said bit.ch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.