Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook (103853 Views)

My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. / Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo / See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
If you're a dude and it takes more than 20 seconds to take of your jeans because it's tight,You Gay !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
intergral:
GIRLS LIKE THIS cAN RAPE MEN!!Quietly Zipping ma trouser.......

LMAO...Choi.. wear iron pants now
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Blade21: 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
AcesIni:

pastor she said you have to discuss it....abi you be impotent? a good prayer life goes with great sex....else choir master go kpansh your wife
ehen am a babe nd am very fruitful have two kids already pls read de post again u hear
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Kissyblakes: 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
AcesIni:
a girl posted the following about sex on facebook and it's causing a debate. what do you think
to be canally minded is death,she speaks as a flesh,shall we then continue in sin that grace may abide? God forbid.everything he made,he made perfect,so my beloved wat u need is a man that fear God,cus when he has the fear of God,GOD Perfects all dat pertains him.remain bless cus he is a perfect God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Ayietim(m): 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
Fear can be a positive force, it can be a powerful force, when our life is threatened and we see the threat coming, to escape, we can do unbelievable things, things we couldn't imagine, things we couldn't believe we were capable of doing. Therefore, we can make fear work for our good, we just need to see the fear of taking a risk as an escape route, an escape route from the known, to what we don't know, the unknown could lead to failure but that will be instructive, it could also lead to something productive, the latter is what we desire, the former is also useful, because it helps us get better. http://ayietim.
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
[quote author=Obynolee post=34875145][/quote]its the honest truth and lots of homes are broken and some pple won't get it right again, most pple don't study the meanings from the bible and dey want u to act as dey imagine and whereas they will act different from waht dey say

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by nwadiuko1(m): 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
Kissyblakes:
to be canally minded is death,she speaks as a flesh,shall we then continue in sin that grace may abide? God forbid.everything he made,he made perfect,so my beloved wat u need is a man that fear God,cus when he has the fear of God,GOD Perfects all dat pertains him.remain bless cus he is a perfect God
she speaks as a flesh ba? Ok now u wan speak like a spirit?

5 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by redsun(m): 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
AcesIni:

pissing

Probably good for tribbing. Likeva she male.
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by ronald4lif(m): 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
Blade21:
my dear de fact you don't want sex b4 marriage doesn't mean you can't nd won't talk abt it that's what courtship is meant for nd if you having any doubts you can run tests. On yourselves that's y dere are good hospitals nd doctors u don't need sex to knw de things you mentioned on your post nd trust me good sex is good in marriage but toungues sustains it way better dan sex

Crap. Why should I rely on science and medical test when I can personally run checks and make first-hand judgments for myself. Medical test can't prove or disprove our sexual compatibilities or otherwise. undecided

5 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by mycece: 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
EagleScribes:
Well done madam adviser. Why should you place one above the other? Does a good p@n! lead to a good and satisfying marriage and homes? Is that all that it is all about?

And how dare you compare that to speaking in tongues?

Unfortunately you will have so many deceived disciples because this is what they wish to hear.

I am different

I really don't get the reason for d comparison with speaking in tongues. Is she trying to spite true Christians. Is marriage only amongst Christians. I'm just trying to get it.....marriage is deeper than d bed
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by intergral(m): 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
AcesIni:

LMAO...Choi.. wear iron pants now
The revolution go soon begin o... End time approaching... Very soon na GiRLS go start RAPE!!! MEN, BOYS, DUDES, GUYS BEWARE!!!
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Kessythegeek(m): 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
that same Penis and vagina will take you to hell smh.... good for nothing millenials... u don even reach use fone sef
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by jornie(m): 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
#jeshuuu!! Do you mean to tell me facebook is on fire? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
Blade21:
ehen am a babe nd am very fruitful have two kids already pls read de post again u hear

like am supposed to know that you are a babe

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by toshmann(m): 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
Abeg nairaland, some of us are still virgins, make una.no spoil me for my future wifey.

cool
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Blade21: 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

Crap. Why should I rely on science and medical test when I can personally run checks and make first-hand judgments for myself. Medical test can't prove or disprove our sexual compatibilities or otherwise. undecided
I dunno how u want to choose your wife but I adbice you prayerfully choose her not sexfully cos sex will fail but prayers will never ever fail God gives comlete package so u don't need to sleep wit her outside wedlock to knw anyfin. Goodnite

3 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Ayima: 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
That's why i always take my time to bleep my babe well, i give her double orgasm each time we bleep. If you don't bleep them well, you gonna loose her to another man.

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ayietim:
Fear can be a positive force,
it can be a powerful force,
when our life is threatened and we see the threat coming,
to escape, we can do unbelievable things,
things we couldn't imagine,
things we couldn't believe we were capable of doing.
Therefore, we can make fear work for our good,
we just need to see the fear of taking a risk as an escape route,
an escape route from the known,
to what we don't know,
the unknown could lead to failure but that will be instructive,
it could also lead to something productive,
the latter is what we desire,
the former is also useful, because it helps us get better.
http://ayietim.
Ayietim:
Fear can be a positive force,
it can be a powerful force,
when our life is threatened and we see the threat coming,
to escape, we can do unbelievable things,
things we couldn't imagine,
things we couldn't believe we were capable of doing.
Therefore, we can make fear work for our good,
we just need to see the fear of taking a risk as an escape route,
an escape route from the known,
to what we don't know,
the unknown could lead to failure but that will be instructive,
it could also lead to something productive,
the latter is what we desire,
the former is also useful, because it helps us get better.
http://ayietim.
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by harry509: 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
AcesIni:

the guy Na ATM machine
I wonder my broda ooh. I don't jst kw hw most girls reason, nfact I can't udastnd @ all
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Haywhymido(m): 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
Adufetohposh:
She's being real! Of what use is a non performing deek undecided
u forgot to tell us d use of a well cover up with a skirt.
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by bego: 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
The author is speaking reality of life. God create sex and marriage but He frown at sex abuse. sex within the marriage is holy. Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge. Hebrew 13:4. We believer should stop pretending that we don't like sex whereas your heart and mind think about it.
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

Utter crap!
[size=40pt] Hogwash!![/size]
[size=40pt] Balderdash!!![/size]
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by CSTR2: 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
You already know this kind of woman is not meant for a child of God.
Of course, the penis is very important, but to put it above spirituality shows where her priorities and devotion is.
Btw, i am not holy o.
just saying it as it is.
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by ayodejisure: 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
AcesIni:
a girl posted the following about sex on facebook and it's causing a debate. what do you think
When we don't realize who we are in Christ, our faith will be crippled. If you don't feel worthy to exercise your authority in Christ, then you won't be doing it in the fullness of faith and will lack assurance. Satan works diligently to program people's minds to feel unworthy and unable to walk in power of God here on earth. This is one of the most popular strongholds in existence today in the body of Christ! The truth is that you need to know your identity in Christ! Open this link to read more. www.gracemediaoutreach.
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Blade21: 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
AcesIni:

like am supposed to know that you are a babe
lool relax joor
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Edusouls(m): 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
ronald4lif:
She's 100% accurate. Sex is very vital in sustaining a marriage and couple should ensure they're sexually compatible before walking down the aisle.

Organized religion preaches otherwise but religious phrase and quotes won't rescuscitate a dysfunctional penis.

Imagine a lady telling a 2mins man or someone battling erectile malfunction that she don't want premarital sex. The guy would just smile and quickly endorse her opinion knowing fully well the marriage plans might not see the light of the day and she won't proceed with the wedding should she find out about his sexual inabilities and malfunctioning.
if sex is the ultimate in keeping marriage intact, then why are there so much divorce?
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by chefremy(m): 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
u should always be free to talk about anything during courtship,especially sex. Most of the marriages hitting the rock these day are caused by sex related issues,and ofcourse couples hid this when asked. . .always talk the talk,even ask your partner the stupidest question,you just might be saving yourself from future headaches.
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Cutehector(m): 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Utter crap!
[size=40pt] Hogwash!![/size]
[size=40pt] Balderdash!!![/size]
hmmm.. So ronald4lif, hw do u intend checkn urself
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by LadyH(f): 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
Crap. Double crap. Triple crap.
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Ayima: 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ayima:
That's why i always take my time to bleep my babe well, i give her double orgasm each time we bleep. If you don't bleep them well, you gonna loose her to another man.
Don't wanna hear any story.
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
mycece:

I really don't get the reason for d comparison with speaking in tongues. Is she trying to spite true Christians. Is marriage only amongst Christians. I'm just trying to get it.....marriage is deeper than d bed

maybe not.... maybe she is speaking from her ✒ point of view...some homes have crumbled because they have everything except great sex...

talk about a married lady with raging hormones having just 2 minutes of sex.... the frustration self go make her kill you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.