Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook (103836 Views)

My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. / Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo / See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Bolosiye: 9:49am On Jun 18, 2015
teebabe1994:
Shoro niyen sex my foot I had sex now it over 6yrs I don't bloody care about sex!!!
dis lagos gals can lie oh!
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Bolosiye: 9:53am On Jun 18, 2015
Is dier anytin wrong with de part of de scripture dat says "marriage is honourable and bed undefied"?
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 18, 2015
victorazy:

Pastor say make u no sleep with ur wife?
ask bing or Google pls
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by lifeworth247(m): 10:01am On Jun 18, 2015
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by poik(m): 10:26am On Jun 18, 2015
i have no problem with being open with your intending partner to that level. but i hope she is not suggesting intending couples 'test' themselves, because it looks like that's where this kind of talk is heading to. what if you finish testing and lo...on that night, PHCN disappoints.

you cannot be wiser than the creator of marriage. our keneri brain has never taken us anywhere, and it never will, particularly when God is involved. my two naira.

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by diczo(m): 10:30am On Jun 18, 2015
My dear @Adufetohposh, its of no use. Every man needs to have a good firing order grin
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Bolosiye: 10:42am On Jun 18, 2015
deebrain:
No pastor disagrees with this-ofcourse unless the hypocrite.

Its fornication-sleeping with anyone that is not your man or woman-that they preach against.

As a matter of fact, as you talk about marriage plans and other attached issues, this sex issue should be topmost priority....

If what she said set Facebook ablaze, then our problem is hypocrisy and not sex.
and it de fornication aspect some of us here, especially de ladies are advocating for
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by ceecee0703(m): 10:43am On Jun 18, 2015
solonazzy:
Of Wat benefit Is dat to d woman
try marry husband we no dey pee well we fit perform n knw how ee go benefit you

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Kayceenaz(m): 10:52am On Jun 18, 2015
Blade21:
The whole world now celebrates sex b4 marriage keep yourself for ur husband or wife its a difficult thing to do but not impossible. Jesus loves you
It is comforting to know that there are still reasonable and conscientious people on Nairaland. Sex before marriage, no matter the outlined reasons for its justification, is a sheer deviation from propriety! The way youths, particularly Nigerian youths, strive to make sexual immorality appear and become palatable is saddening as well as unsuprising, considering the global moral decline engineered by Satan and his agents to lead many to oblivion. This was predicted by the Good Book--Holy Bible. Undoubtedly, sexual urges are natural and not having them translates to abnormality. These urges often reach their climax in a person during one's twenties. Nonetheless, it can be curbed with the help of Christ Jesus, the only true God. From the foregoing, it can be deduced that having pre-marital action-packed "sex examination'' is immoral and an unconvincing excuse to eat a sealed slice bread before payment. Friends, beware of the prophets of lies, anomalies, and deceit perambulating the internet and beyond seeking those to kill their God-given dreams, steal their hopes, and destroy their chances of eternal salvation. Be wise!

3 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Mercyblack(f): 10:53am On Jun 18, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:
If his peniis doesn't work, he can use his tongue tongue

Ride that face till you...

Make him swallow everything angry
grin grin grin grin wink
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by KanayoNwabuwa(m): 10:59am On Jun 18, 2015
Tallesty1:
Stuffs you think when you become uncontrollably addicted to sex.

I am just sick and tired of all these relationship advisers who think that one thing is more important than the other in a relationship or marriage.

After sex then what?

It is girls with this mentality that are sold on their idea that "Sex Would Make Him Stay".

I know that making love is an important part of a happy marriage. It also has many health benefits but this girl's approach no be am. She sounds like she's got all the experience.

Won't be surprised if you tell me that she is a baby mama.
What if she'z not??....reality no be speakin in tongues o!!
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Rexeffiom(m): 10:59am On Jun 18, 2015
Am happy dem ladies are all talking nd laffing, agreeing to the opinion......... Bt I guess if the topic was 'Guys u need to sleep wit ur ladies to know if they are fertile b4 marriage', they will all disagree....... *smh*.... Women don't knw exactly wat they, they r naturally confuse
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by chocolateniara(f): 11:05am On Jun 18, 2015
undecided
Islie:

She has deactivated her moniker nahgrin
Abi you just remember her
. tongue
Islie:

She has deactivated her moniker nahgrin
Abi you just remember her
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Islie: 11:21am On Jun 18, 2015
chocolateniara:
undecided. tongue.

Wow:

You quoted it twice to make your point known
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by lionphil(m): 11:24am On Jun 18, 2015
Adufetohposh:
She's being real! Of what use is a non performing deek undecided

Very right...the only reason why I quoted you is because I LOVE your signature!
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by DonaldGenes(m): 11:26am On Jun 18, 2015
Cutehector:
Wooooow.... So dat means all d ladies dat hav commented here agree to sex befor marriage.... grin

Oh lawd, let my dick be tested and trusted grin

Lmào
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by nervorum: 11:29am On Jun 18, 2015
[quote author=AcesIni post=34871757]a girl posted the following about sex on facebook and it's causing a debate. what do you think [/quot

Don't we just look for 'good' reasons to legitimize immorality in this generation..sex is very important in marriage. However, both the penis n vagina will perish, but the standard of God will not change..

Sex is intended for marriage, by the power that designed it to so be. Any thing short of this is immoral irrespective of the soundness of the argument, civilization, or human philosophy
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by solonazzy: 11:29am On Jun 18, 2015
ceecee0703:

try marry husband we no dey pee well we fit perform n knw how ee go benefit you
Come off it man... Don't just b a hypocrite... A man dat can't pee well can easily b solved, compared to d other, in which d lady might have to deal with forever
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by mommyice: 11:30am On Jun 18, 2015
Cutehector:
Wooooow.... So dat means all d ladies dat hav commented here agree to sex befor marriage.... grin

Oh lawd, let my dick be tested and trusted grin

YEBO - THE TASTE OF PUDDING IS IN THE EATING!
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Vivipop(f): 11:38am On Jun 18, 2015
Incompatibility in sexual relation is mostly the root cause of problems and divorces in marriages. It takes courage for most spouses to open up, they can only tell you the immediate cause of their problems but not the root cause.
Be wise, your happiness comes first. Hypocrisy will not do you any good.

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by ayobase(m): 11:55am On Jun 18, 2015
Tallesty1:

I am just sick and tired of all these relationship advisers who think that one thing is more important than the other in a relationship or marriage.

After sex then what?

It is girls with this mentality that are sold on their idea that "Sex Would Make Him Stay".

I know that making love is an important part of a happy marriage. It also has many health benefits but this girl's approach no be am. She sounds like she's got all the experience.

Your d1ck functionality needs to be checked.

She never meant "Sex Would Make Him Stay". Do not twist her words and paint her black with " Won't be surprised if you tell me that she is a baby mama."

On point piece.
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by bewla(m): 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
Tallesty1:

After sex then what?

Tonpolo
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by sirkezman: 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
dont be too quick too judge her. she might even be a virgin. She spoke the truth and its better to be blunt. She never encouraged sex before marriage. she said 'discuss' which is right. its better to know what u r getting into when you can still rectify it than get into it without preparation and end up like GEJ

Tallesty1:

After sex then what?

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by dannewlife(m): 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
Out of the abundance of the heart .
The mouth speaks !
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Sparkles003(f): 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
AcesIni:
a girl posted the following about sex on facebook and it's causing a debate. what do you think
The fact say we call am era of freedom of speech no mean make people dey jàbo any how
I learnt early in life to always question the words of men.
All ladies talk bout dis days is SEX. RELATIONSHIP.MARRIAGE which are all like the norm now nothing constructive.
if having sex before marriage works for you by all means carry go but stop trying to convince yourself and others that you doing the right thing or that it should be that way.
lets look at it this way .
The world has this believe that if you are in a relationship or you want to maintain a relationship there should be sex.
I personally believe sex should be within the bedrock of marriage,thou e no easy to hold body but it is well.
Your pastor would tell you in line with God word which is sex out side marriage is sin.
The bible clearly condemns sex outside marriage and terms it fornication which is a sin to God.
So make your choice.the world.your opinion.your pastor.or God
there is more to a relationship than sex cos sex is just 10% out 100% ingredient needed to succeed in a relationship.
There is maturity. compartability.character.e.t.c
IMO anyone that feels they can tie anyone down with sex lacks self control.
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Odani: 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
Tallesty1:

After sex then what?

y sound so bitter? abi ur own dick no de work
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
sunnyt1:

The devil has a way of manipulating people's destiny. Would you rather go about looking for avenues to quench your perverseness?

Every living thing who has marriage in mind knows how salient the subject is, even children do, so why provoke lust if you dont intend to defile the bed?

The question is, after discussing this then what? Will you leave someone because they have a different sexual drive and orientation from you?

Will you not have suceeded in allowing the devil dance Alanta with your joy if you leave a destined spouse?

Marriage has lots of components so one part should not be overflogged in the media

and you think she don't have her reason for saying that?

what if she dated a spiritual man who happened to be impotent ncor?

she she should have gone ahead and stayed... she never said sex is the only thing...she only said its very important.
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
there are many hypocrites in Nigeria and the Christians are worse.
make sure a guy has a working penis and you spiritualise the whole issue...
where did she say have sex with him? awon werey....
holy holy...mtcheeeeew.
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by ernecy(m): 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
Adufetohposh:
She's being real! Of what use is a non performing deek undecided
ur signature is deep...
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by idris4eva(m): 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
zaragal:

Truth is...am not!!..i knw sex exit and sex is very good, as a matter of fact I love sex bt.....i love it within the confides of my marriage.....so... undecided

Okk...how abt we view it frm dis point of view...u taste eachoda and despite the fact dat u re both compartible sexually other factors which u ignore to focus on sex sets in and u don't end up getting married is dat how u ll keep sleeping with ur suitors or fiancee??....and btw...how many guys ll u hav slept with before getting married?? undecided, u keep bleeping urself for 6years and one tin sets in u don't get married who lose??...(ladies for u) u wasted ur years, and resource and ofcos ur body ur sexual purity being engaged and entangled to a sexual partner ll locks God's favour frm u meeting better spouse...bring me one point of having pre marital sex and I ll give 1millions reason y premarital sex don't pay my bible set aside sad
they both lose my dear and even if the factors u r trying to consider steps in it still doesn't stop them from getting marriage and more so they can still be bleeping themselves if these same factor u r considering steps in......more so w r in a world where sex means nothing again.
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by alakaman: 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
The lady did not say sex should be the sole focus. She said it is a key factor. Tbe truth is that no quality can make up for sex, and msrriage is invalid without sex. This lady's advice seeks to protect the interest of women, who, when push graduates to shove, are not as free to manize as the men are free to womanize.
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by ceecee0703(m): 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
solonazzy:

Come off it man... Don't just b a hypocrite... A man dat can't pee well can easily b solved, compared to d other, in which d lady might have to deal with forever

if a non peeing man can be solved then a non performing man can also be solved

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.