Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,573 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Lusting After My Husband's Cousin - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lusting After My Husband's Cousin (78913 Views)

My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / Is My Brother Lusting Over Me???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hmmm....marriage pkalava...so even men can also deny their wives sex too I used to think its a woman thing?

I see the reason the bible is against sex b4 marriage

Anyways, my advice
1) Don't ask him for sex any more
2) If he comes asking tell him u don't feel like or "do some yanga 1st"
3) Get urself busy, a busy mind won't have to always think of making love
4) Make sure u look neat, well shaved around ur pulpit region and make use of roll-on n some perfumes
5)Get some sexy night gowns and reduce d use of wrappers during bed or while @ home with him these habit irritate we men some times.
6) Treat him well like ur husband and love him more. Sex is not the reason u got married its just a compliment.
7) And stay away from his cousin, we humans tend to develop affections towards ppl we r continuously close to and relate with. Try get same sex as frnd rather than d opposite.
cool When ever he cones to make love to u u guys should have it d way u ve never had it b4...set aside all ur taboos on bed with him...do all d crazy styles u ve neva imagine.

Note: take dis a culture and not a way to seduce him else he will find out and keep losing interest

Most importantly try find out if ur husband is not seeing someone else outside of ur marriage because I see no reason for the sudden change or total withdrawal from his own wife. Possibly a single lady is giving him the way he has never had it b4. Ur problem could b a sign he's having an extra marital afire. So dear keep watch and pray.

1 Like

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by MrPresident1: 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
sukkot:
[b]truth of the matter is he does not find you sexually appealing again. all the sex you should have had throughout the course of the marriage, you had it all in the first two years and now he is bored and tired of it. you should have presented yourself better. you should have played hard to get everytime he made sexual advances to you. make him desire you and long for it. space it out. dont let him get tired of it. dont give it to him all the time. but in your case you were just yanshing every minute, no restraint. he has fully explored you se-xually. there is no more desire there any more. and in cases like this, 9 times out of 10, the desire can never return once it is gone. he is finished with you sexually.

another thing is that a few men get turned off permanently from women when they see them pregnant. some men see it as disgusting. the nose gets bigger, she is spitting everywhere, farting alot, looks unrecognizable, walks funny, stomach starts getting black lines and is wrinkled permanently after birth etc etc so this could be your case. the famous elvis presley could never bring himself to have s-ex with his wife after she got pregnant. he never touched her after that.

however there is that 1 in 10 chance ( very slim ) that it may return but you have to undergo drastic physical transformation to where he sees you as a new person.

or better yet you can both seek a higher path and stop living for the flesh ? maybe you can both unite in the LORD and live for him and not for your flesh ?[/b]

these are all options

When you get married, you get married to a human being, warts and all. To make the profound decision to get married to someone, to want to share a lifetime with a special person, is to accept the person with all apparent or inherent faults.

We all will change physically, so only a fickle minded human being will start avoiding a spouse because he or she begins to show the inevitable signs of aging (or the permanent or transient changes that pregnanc(ies) will bring). At this point is where a marriage becomes more of a companionship and less of a sexual union, the wine getting better with age. Marriage is beyond the physical looks so if one has chosen well, when you have yanshed yourself to 'stuporous' satisfaction, you then begin to appreciate the finer details of your companion, details especially of the mind.

To have sex every single second of a young marriage is not wrong, and for a woman to play hard to get for a man who has paid her bride price is the height of foolishness. Except she is ill or otherwise indisposed, the first few months of a marriage or a relationship for that matter is a period of wild sex. sex everywhere everytime, until the calming down to the real business of matrimony.

They are no longer twain but one, your elvis presley example is a bad example to cite.

3 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by solotutu(m): 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
Eeyah

seriously some men need to stop giving their spouses reason to hate their newly born babies.

Yeah. The poster above me reduced my typing time
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Udstar(m): 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
ezechima132:

its happening to me too, i dont enjoy sex with my wife any more, she is 6 months preg, she is now the one requesting for sex, i have a high sex drive i have another lady am planning marrying this christmass, the cause of this is that my wive has a very very very loose vagina, men i dont enjoy anythinf from it

Sir please if this will be d excuse u are gonna give to God in d day of judgment for divorcing ur wife then prepare to burn in hell. PLEASE SIR DON'T DIVORCE UR WIFE, PRAY DAT D FIRST LOVE DAT MADE U TO MARRY HER SHOULD COME BACK.
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
sukkot:
truth of the matter is he does not find you sexually appealing again. all the sex you should have had throughout the course of the marriage, you had it all in the first two years and now he is bored and tired of it. you should have presented yourself better. you should have played hard to get everytime he made sexual advances to you. make him desire you and long for it. space it out. dont let him get tired of it. dont give it to him all the time. but in your case you were just yanshing every minute, no restraint. he has fully explored you se-xually. there is no more desire there any more. and in cases like this, 9 times out of 10, the desire can never return once it is gone. he is finished with you sexually.

another thing is that a few men get turned off permanently from women when they see them pregnant. some men see it as disgusting. the nose gets bigger, she is spitting everywhere, farting alot, looks unrecognizable, walks funny, stomach starts getting black lines and is wrinkled permanently after birth etc etc so this could be your case. the famous elvis presley could never bring himself to have s-ex with his wife after she got pregnant. he never touched her after that.

however there is that 1 in 10 chance ( very slim ) that it may return but you have to undergo drastic physical transformation to where he sees you as a new person.

or better yet you can both seek a higher path and stop living for the flesh ? maybe you can both unite in the LORD and live for him and not for your flesh ?

these are all options

Lol. If you had not included the bolded, I would have thought someone hacked your account.

Nice advice BTW

1 Like

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
Bluetooth2:

When a lady have tasted uncountable pricks only to now restrict herself to one, it's going to be a problem.

All pricks are the same;big or small. How the man is hitting it is what makes the difference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by spencekat(m): 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
fem29:
My dear, my mantra is don't let anything anyone does stake away my joy. I TRY to live my life by this motto God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.

Hun sex is not food. Fact is you can live without it. Also try to lose weight and stop begging him. prob if he sees you looking all sexy and you are no longer begging him for sex, he may come round. Develop an air of mystique.

I also suggest you get a rampant rabbit for times when you are really turned on. Sometimes we need to stop expecting our spouse to make us happy when they have shown they cannot and find our happiness outside of them. Empower yourself.
which one is rampant rabbit?
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Luukasz(m): 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
biaka1994:
I have done dat so many times all he tells me is I won't tell him wen 2 do it n wen not to. Bro am getting tired. I wanted 2 walk out but I take a glance @my baby nd I hv a 2nd thought. Its rili weighing me down.
You want to destroy your home because of Sex,come on dont let sex & lust demolish yur Marriage.
As for your baby,is he/she your only child??..if he/she is yur only child,are you interested in giving birth again??
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by tochez24(m): 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
ma..check urslf,u hv stop doin d tins dat used to attract him.it cld b ur hair,nairs,odour,sexy cloths u knw sumtin u used 2do before!!!! meanwhile u stil got to talk wit ur hubby,wait for his happy moment den u cn raise d topic.finally beta stay away from his cousin if u stil want ur home' gudluck
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by ezenik: 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
God bless you my sister,am a marriage man,and all this happening to almost all men. Let me tell you what you will to trip your husband. Wear sexing,hot pant,half bra,if possible use a nice perfume anytime is around,think of any of his keypoint,try to change all those old exing style,shave your pubic and repackage yourself. Is a man he will back to you. Please don't lust after your cousin that might worsting the whole thing. And praying. All will be well with you in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Gurgle(f): 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
ezechima132:

its happening to me too, i dont enjoy sex with my wife any more, she is 6 months preg, she is now the one requesting for sex, i have a high sex drive i have another lady am planning marrying this christmass, the cause of this is that my wive has a very very very loose vagina, men i dont enjoy anythinf from it

GOSH shocked shocked shocked shocked

why don't you ask her to do some exercises, or raise money for her to undergo a surgical procedure to tighten it

wowu
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by GoodJ: 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
Remove yout thought from sex. Take up whatever that makes you happy like Psalms, Bible study, or any other extra curricular activity. Going for your husband's cousin would ruin your marriage at last. Who will you blame?

fem29:
My dear, my mantra is don't let anything anyone does stake away my joy. I TRY to live my life by this motto God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,

Hun sex is not food. Fact is you can live without it. Also try to lose weight and stop begging him. prob if he sees you looking all sexy and you are no longer begging him for sex, he may come round. Develop an air of mystique.

I also suggest you get a rampant rabbit for times when you are really turned on. Sometimes we need to stop expecting our spouse to make us happy when they have shown they cannot and find our happiness outside of them. Empower yourself.
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by MrPresident1: 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
biaka1994:
Please I just need your advice or advices which ever of them. I met my husband in 2013 things were going on well and sweet. We normally make love almost every minute of the day so much dat I got used to it. When we got married and I got pregnant my husband became so cold towards sex I thought maybe he was scared of my pregnancy. Some times i'll have to beg him to make love to me. After much begging he'll reluctantly do it. I gave birth and I thought things would change but it's all the same. I keep begging and begging embarassed I have just decided to be myself and take my mind of it. The only person I talk to is his cousin and have become so close to him that am beginning to lust after him he is married tho but he lives close to us. Just this evening I nearly kissed him and I felt so embarrassed. Please guys help me it's Getting out of hand. What do I do? sad sad Please no bashing we all are humans and we do silly things atimes.

Cc: Lalasticlala

You know your husband, you are a woman, you are the closest person to him. I believe you know what the problem is, you cannot tell us otherwise. You don't need to bring the issue here, tackle it headlong, as your mother for help, or look for an older mother figure that you can confide in who can advise you on what to do. What pleases men is small small things, we are not so difficult to control once you find the appropriate point of entry (the so-called weak point).

1 Like

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by shozillo(m): 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
Zi:

I'm gonna advice you not because you may directly use it, but because someone else might, and someday, you will be able to advice others.

So you got married at 19 or at most 20? Nne, why the rush? I saw your picture before you put it down and you are a pretty girl, very pretty.
You are 21, undergraduate, with a baby and married?
Didn't you have sponsors, parents, family, loved-ones, good advisers or did you get married to unburden your sponsors?
If you ask me, I'd say:Poor choice!
Yea, from your picture, you looked very matured but at 19, you don't know much about what it is being married, you hurried into it. Little wonder you are taking solace in a male relative, and already thinking of "taking a walk".

Anyway, seeing that the deed has been done. My advise for you now is stop begging for it! You are even too young to have yourself being drilled like that? What will you use at 30, 40, 50 With possibility of pushing out more babies before 30? Calm your nerves, I know its not easy because you have the exposure already, but keep talking to yourself. Get busy! with school work, with baby, with business, with family, with your hobbies, with church. Develop yourself. Get busy!

Something else I wanna point out so you will expect it is that: Later on in life, maybe in the next 10, 15 or 20 years, you will still be young and with a lot of urges but hubby may have lost complete and genuine interest in you, not because he do
esn't love you anymore, but because you will be too wide, giving him little or no sensations. Its not an excuse for cheating but it may likely happen. So better start sparing yourself some more. Lol

And lastly, disassociate yourself with your hubby's cousin. I hope he doesn't tell him latter on to blackmail you.

A big hug to you and baby! kiss

lol,if truly u are studying abroad I.e assuming it's Europe or USA..... then its a shame ow u fink!!!!
1.Using age to determine the #Rush into marriage not her level of preparedness..A 20 year old woman for that matter!

2.Telling her in d next 10-20 yrs her husband may not like having sex with he due to a wide vagina means u lack knowledge on vagina tightening exercises and routine....
Cheers!
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by victorazy(m): 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
biaka1994:
Please I just need your advice or advices which ever of them. I met my husband in 2013 things were going on well and sweet. We normally make love almost every minute of the day so much dat I got used to it. When we got married and I got pregnant my husband became so cold towards sex I thought maybe he was scared of my pregnancy. Some times i'll have to beg him to make love to me. After much begging he'll reluctantly do it. I gave birth and I thought things would change but it's all the same. I keep begging and begging embarassed I have just decided to be myself and take my mind of it. The only person I talk to is his cousin and have become so close to him that am beginning to lust after him he is married tho but he lives close to us. Just this evening I nearly kissed him and I felt so embarrassed. Please guys help me it's Getting out of hand. What do I do? sad sad Please no bashing we all are humans and we do silly things atimes.

So women like fvck too?
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
Joavid:

All pricks are the same;big or small. How the man is hitting it is what makes the difference.

grin grin grin

How did you know ?
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by apolonius(m): 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
The months of doing it 'every minute' were great,just constructively bear this season of sexual famine.Be sure that the 'every minute' bang is not sustainable;yet he is obliged to keep you pleasure-full.Yes,talk to him about how bad you feel about him dodging this marital duty,and ask him if there are things you BOTH can do to make your sex life richer and more active.

I must say though that it is very bad to even conceive romance in all its shades with his cousin.Infidelity should never be a thought in a marriage.If you ever see the need to cheat on him,just quit the marriage first. Goodluck!
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Leshyne(m): 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
donholy28:
setorimama lekuselekuse hmmm d devil is at work....find out what's repelling ur husband first...den fix ur lust

An oracle in our mist
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by malachee: 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
biaka1994:
We do communicate, we play a lot we gist but wen it cums 2 sex Dats wen he wil say he is tired n blah blah blah
he is seeing someone else out there dat is giving him what he wants probably a small girl. Start watching sex films make urself a pro. And run away from his cousin

1 Like

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Skills10: 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
Marriage is not a bed of roses. It's full of ups and downs. But you have to be patient and strike such evil thoughts off mind. Communicate more with your husband.

bloggingforrealcash.com
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Elvis506(m): 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
Revolva:

Women r just entity for damage...banging....imagine i am sure this woman is a sex freak....haba u wan kill ur husband...sex everyday na wa oo..go be a xx star na.....now na him cousin u wan bang......shame on u, u r a a nymphomania i beg
Nairaland supposed screen some people well...who be dis mad fellow?
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by stonecoldcafe: 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
fem29:

Will you tell a man sex is not food too? I don't like the double standards we have - honestly.
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by DonaldGenes(m): 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
Joavid:

Hmmmmmph
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by zeusdgrt(m): 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
biaka1994:
Thanks! Am nt a fan of Love Machine I lik it real wink
well if U do f***k outside or f***k d cousin den U are d guilty one cz den U ll be chased out n disgraced as well as nt taken care of!stay der find i like it real.Agbaya!
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by olumidazz: 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
Bingo
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by zeusdgrt(m): 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
Joavid:

oghenebikor! Inairalandi.see d way gurl dey call prick and f**k for mouth like say na MTN recharge card she dey price! Joavid vwakobirooooooooo
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by ezechima132(m): 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
Udstar:

Sir please if this will be d excuse u are gonna give to God in d day of judgment for divorcing ur wife then prepare to burn in hell. PLEASE SIR DON'T DIVORCE UR WIFE, PRAY DAT D FIRST LOVE DAT MADE U TO MARRY HER SHOULD COME BACK.

who is talking of divorce here am not dicorcing anybody. Am making them two, how many wives had abraam ,isaac, jacob etc
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by uch21(f): 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
fem29:

fem29:

fem29:

u are jus on point,,, aunty make yourself happy
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Elgaxton(m): 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
biaka1994:

Hi, please love your husband's cousin, kiss him, sex him up but ooops! Your husband will catch him and kill him, so who next to lust after? smiley kiss

Please sit down and talk things with your hubby jor, its possible you there's a reason he isn't giving you sex. Start with your hygiene and other related matters.
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Edumolokwu(m): 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
lofty900:
the fact is that you lost that romantic sweetness u had before u got married and pregnant. Most women are like that, so cute and romantic but as soon as they enter husband house, they start looking unattractive . Start dressing sexy and romantic and ur husband will love u like b4
seconded.
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by blesoh(f): 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
nkemdi89:

Not always, you should know less is more and have seen situation where husband cautions wife for dressing too sexy especially when they have third party in the home. When you are not adding any quota to the development of the home financially do you think dressing sexy will serve as a panacea to your marital problem?
so ur 'dressing sexy' means we do not use our senses or wat,nd hw can u do dat wen smone else is around,wether u contribute or not its our right to look beautiful for him,can he tk care of d house chores?
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
Yea
Luukasz:
You want to destroy your home because of Sex,come on dont let sex & lust demolish yur Marriage.
As for your baby,is he/she your only child??..if he/she is yur only child,are you interested in giving birth again??

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me / Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.