Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Lusting After My Husband's Cousin - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lusting After My Husband's Cousin (78756 Views)

My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / Is My Brother Lusting Over Me???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Youngpo413: 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
semochendo1:
You seem jobless, sorry to say. What do you do for a living? The devil engages the idle hand, get something doing to get yourself busy. You can't be demanding for sex every minute when you have something doing. A candid advice, no insult intended please.
what should expect from b!tches who had sampled so many dicks when single,such hoe can never ever be satisfied.
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by maxmyluv(m): 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
Gurgle:

but how will you assume a dirty past would cause this. shebi he would have done it regardless
. This is not an assumption but a reality. This what u get when u make a man marry u by hidden your past. The man is saving this marriage by avoiding divorce but his mind is out. Average Nigerian man will do this including me. Most home in Nigeria is like this. Always make know your past to your spouse to be it helps.
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Gurgle(f): 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
maxmyluv:
. This is not an assumption but a reality. This what u get when u make a man marry u by hidden your past. The man is saving this marriage by avoiding divorce but his mind is out. Average Nigerian man will do this including me. Most home in Nigeria is like this. Always make know your past to your spouse to be it helps.

Ok. so what constitutes a hidden past. like what level of indiscretion

anyway wouldn't he just confront her so it would be out in the open. after he finds out wont he come back and scold her
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by boluyongp(m): 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
biaka1994:
I do dat. I dnt even luk Lyk sum1 dat has given birth. Its rili painful
really? Post picture and let's confirm first.

Congrats on your lie making frontpage wink You finally made it cheesy . I'm so happy for you cheesycheesykisscheesysmiley
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
biaka1994:
I do dat. I dnt even luk Lyk sum1 dat has given birth. Its rili painful

You won't believe this but there's a strange power in mini skirts!

Let him not see you in underwears alone again.
Just mini skirts and with time he would start wondering what's in there.

No shorts please.

1 Like

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Honesty007(m): 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
Have you done deliverance before?
Did u break the covenant between you and your spirit husband?
Are you sure that you are Free.
Spirit husband can cause such.if u as a wife has spirit husband things can get so strange.
The spirit husband can also take the image of that cousin u said u r lusting after and appear to u physically in such form.

Pls undergo deliverance and break d yoke of fear the spirit husband has cast on ur hisband oooh!!!
Spirit husband also 8rings seduction too
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by satowind(m): 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
lilmax:
You have to look sexily presentable to him
Red pant and white bra thats all you need
My man luv red pant and white bra... It doesn't work 4 all mr man.
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by MrPresident1: 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
sukkot:
[b]you made great points which will be well received in an ideal world. however this is not an ideal world and some people refuse to deal with the fact that the union has morphed into companionship. some people want to yansh till dey enter grave lmao

and secondly you say we all change physically so we have to deal with it and accept our partners as they change. nigga puhleezeeee this is just idealistic talk. it is not reality. i am dealing with reality not fantasy. if you stop trying to look good then expect your partner to stop wanting to yansh you. it is what it is.

and then you said to restrain yourself from someone who has paid your bride price is foolish. well in that case you have to be ready for the law of diminishing returns to hit your union quicker. there is a reason why marriages dont last anymore. people dont restrain themselves anymore. you yansh the hell out of each other in the first two years and then you cant stand to think about yanshing the same person again after so many times which is why most young couples are divorcing at a faster rate. so, its your choice. marriage is like a bank account, it has to be managed very well. you cant just go and withdraw all your money as soon as you get paid and expect to be rich. you have to leave some for the raining day. same with s-ex and marriage. the problem with all these demonic people of today is instant gratification. let me yansh the hell out of this woman. then two years down the line you are tired of seeing her naked you will pay her to keep her clothes on lmao[/b]

Sukkot, it is you who is not being realistic by implying that marriage is all about looks and sex. Eventually the hot six packs will turn to droopy fat and the figure 8 will become figure shapeless, and this is when marriage becomes more of companionship.

Whether you yansh 5 times a day or 3 times a year, the physical goods will always obey the law of diminishing returns, there is noting anyone can do about it. And divorces are more rampant nowadays not because there has been too much yanshing, c'mon, marriages are failing increasing because values are collapsing. Heck, people do not even understand why they are getting married, the emotional highs of hormone induced infantile hallucinations wear off and one or both spouses are rudely confronted with the stark realities of their spouse's humanity. And it is a ride or die trip. Many choose to ride, more more are choosing to quit.

As we grow older in marriage, 'snake in the monkey shadow', 'Jet li vs Jackie Chan', 'Superfly Snuka' type sex will reduce, even if the mind wants it, the body cannot support it, sex will become more or less perfunctory, companionship will be of higher importance.

2 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Orkpekyandega(m): 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
kukuruku156:

Nice one.
Kukuruku ta aji atar ka atse aluam, samber abeda u mbatsav ka ........?
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Orkpekyandega(m): 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
kukuruku156:

Nice one.
Kukuruku ta aji atar ka atse aluam, samber abeda u mbatsav ka ........?
Why are you bearing my childhood name?
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by sukkot: 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
MrPresident1:

Sukkot, it is you who is not being realistic by implying that marriage is all about looks and sex. Eventually the hot six packs will turn to droopy fat and the figure 8 will become figure shapeless, and this is when marriage becomes more of companionship.

Whether you yansh 5 times a day or 3 times a year, the physical goods will always obey the law of diminishing returns, there is noting anyone can do about it. And divorces are more rampant nowadays not because there has been too much yanshing, c'mon, marriages are failing increasing because values are collapsing. Heck, people do not even understand why they are getting married, the emotional highs of hormone induced infantile hallucinations wear off and one or both spouses are rudely confronted with the stark realities of their spouse's humanity. And it is a ride or die trip. Many choose to ride, more more are choosing to quit.

As we grow older in marriage, 'snake in the monkey shadow', 'Jet li vs Jackie Chan', 'Superfly Snuka' type sex will reduce, even if the mind wants it, the body cannot support it, sex will become more or less perfunctory, companionship will be of higher importance.
bros, all this one wey you type na fantasy. there is a reason why nearly every woman and man cheats. so all that companionship you are saying is just illusory. come down to earth and face reality with the rest of the world. heck on frontpage a 61 year old woman was killed by her husband for yanshing younger men lmaooo. abeg we no wan hear your utopia when we live in dystopia grin grin
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by MrPresident1: 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
sukkot:
bros, all this one wey you type na fantasy. there is a reason why nearly every woman and man cheats. so all that companionship you are saying is just illusory. come down to earth and face reality with the rest of the world. heck on frontpage a 61 year old woman was killed by her husband for yanshing younger men lmaooo. abeg we no wan hear your utopia when we live in dystopia grin grin

You need the reality check more. Physical looks and sex are very important in marriage but they fade with time, and as they fade they are replaced by mature companionship, except if the choice of mate was made foolishly.

1 Like

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by sukkot: 11:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
MrPresident1:

You need the reality check more. Physical looks and sex are very important in marriage but they fade with time, and as they fade they are are replaced by mature companionship, except the choice of mate was made foolishly.
physical looks do not have to fade if you take care of yourself. there are many distinguished great looking older men. look at bukola saraki or wole soyinka or will smith or LL COOL J. these are older men that young women still find hot. take care of your body and your body will take care of you. this your ' when you are older you look jacked up ' is just a cop out for someone who wants to eat carelessly and is lazy.

1 Like

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by MrPresident1: 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
sukkot:
physical looks do not have to fade if you take care of yourself. there are many distinguished great looking older men. look at bukola saraki or wole soyinka or will smith or LL COOL J. these are older men that young women still find hot. take care of your body and your body will take care of you. this your ' when you are older you look jacked up ' is just a cop out for someone who wants to eat carelessly and is lazy.

And they have the strength to Bleep like war horses all day long right? No one has advocated not taking care of oneself, take good care of yourself, at the same time be realistic about the passage of time.

I hope you can see that you are the one in need of a reality check now.
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Orkpekyandega(m): 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
mizzochocinco:
make sure your husband and cousin look alike so that if you fall pregnant no one will suspect you.

Since your husband doesnt find you attractive anymore let someone who still finds you attract enjoy abeg.

Body no be firewood. You are still young and you still have life in you. If you keep disturbing your husband they will tell you you nag. Dont be a nagging wife, resolves your problems in the arms of another and stop disturbing your husband over something he doesnt want to do.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnn
2 Samuel 16:23 Counsel of Ahithophel.
Thats not the best solution. Sister God MUST and is ready to help you win back the heart of your husband. You will come hear very soon to give good testimony of how it all happened, so that you may be a source of inspiration and encouragement to others. Wish you the best of God's Grace in this trying moment.
Some people need to go and obtain B.Sc in marriage before they go into it. I see a lot of married couples leaving as married men and women without understanding some basic facts.
There is no excuse that is too good enough for a husband to deny his wife sex for that matter.
Where do you expect her to go get it, outside the marriage? Definitely not.

1 Like

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by sukkot: 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
MrPresident1:

And they have the strength to Bleep like war horses all day long right? No one has advocated not taking care of oneself, take good care of yourself, at the same time be realistic about the passage of time.

I hope you can see that you are the one in need of a reality check now.
there is no reason why a physically fit 60 year old man should not be able to fork like a war horse. if you are 60 and you cant bleep like a horse then you did something wrong. you didnt look after your body and now your body is rebelling against you in your older age. i know men who are having kids in their seventies lol. you never jam. dont smoke and dont drink and eat less and lots of water and exercise and fruits and veges. you will be bleeping like a horse at 100 hehehe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Orkpekyandega(m): 11:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
Moana:
kai see advice o lol
I taya ooo!
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by MrPresident1: 11:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
sukkot:
there is no reason why a physically fit 60 year old man should not be able to fork like a war horse. if you are 60 and you cant bleep like a horse then you did something wrong. you didnt look after your body and now your body is rebelling against you in your older age. i know men who are having kids in their seventies lol. you never jam.

You are chasing shadows. Sex and physical looks are important in marriage, but in the long run the need for companionship will trounce the urge for sex and/or physical aesthetics. You just want to be there for each other. This argument came about because you placed physical appearance above spiritual/emotional bonding
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by uyisteven(m): 11:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
Do rent d American movie *Addiction* den pick ways 2 try sort ursef out 4rm it...

P.S stay clear from d cousin....A neutral soul wud rip lez havoc...

1 Like

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by sukkot: 11:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
MrPresident1:

You are chasing shadows. Sex and physical looks are important in marriage, but in the long run the need for companionship will trounce the urge for sex and/or physical aesthetics. You just want to be there for each other. This argument came about because you placed physical appearance above spiritual/emotional bonding
nigga this is end times, 2015. nobody is looking for companionship. everyone wants to be bleeped cheesy
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by MrPresident1: 12:05am On Jun 27, 2015
sukkot:
nigga this is end times, 2015. nobody is looking for companionship. everyone wants to be bleeped cheesy

You will need to speak for yourself chief. No bond, no deal.
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by sukkot: 12:06am On Jun 27, 2015
MrPresident1:

You will need to speak for yourself chief. No bond, no deal.
i dont need to speak for myself. look around you
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by MrPresident1: 12:28am On Jun 27, 2015
sukkot:
i dont need to speak for myself. look around you

Perhaps, at this point I have to accept that I live an ideal, as it should be, and not as it now is.
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by sukkot: 12:41am On Jun 27, 2015
MrPresident1:

Perhaps, at this point I have to accept that I live an ideal, as it should be, and not as it now is.
now you are talking. you cant use your ideals to judge a fallen world. most of these people out here are crazy and thats just the fact. its a lustful world. because iniquity shall be abundant the love of many shall wax cold
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by sukkot: 12:41am On Jun 27, 2015
MrPresident1:

now you are talking. you cant use your ideals to judge a fallen world. most of these people out here are crazy and thats just the fact. its a lustful world. because iniquity shall be abundant the love of many shall wax cold. the heart is deceitful and desperately wicked who can know it
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by MrPresident1: 12:49am On Jun 27, 2015
sukkot:
now you are talking. you cant use your ideals to judge a fallen world. most of these people out here are crazy and thats just the fact. its a lustful world. because iniquity shall be abundant the love of many shall wax cold. the heart is deceitful and desperately wicked who can know it

Bur shebi you were asking me to quit idealism and utopianism the other time, we don go round arrive at starting point all over again. cool
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by izzieman: 3:16am On Jun 27, 2015
1. Is your mother in-law alive?
2. How close are you to her?
3. Talk to her about it.
4. Does he have an older sister?
5. Clue her in and tell her you need her help.
6. If he gets angry for you getting his family involved, tell him that you have needs as a woman and he has to perform his manly duties otherwise the marriage is useless.

1 Like

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by mradjoy(m): 5:14am On Jun 27, 2015
Udstar:

All my life, everywhere I go, people call me pastor. People ranging from my friends, primary school friends, secondary school friends, my neighbours, my church members, university colleagues and now YOU.
It's your calling, please go after it, but don't hesitate to ask God about it first ok?
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by sukkot: 7:01am On Jun 27, 2015
MrPresident1:

Bur shebi you were asking me to quit idealism and utopianism the other time, we don go round arrive at starting point all over again. cool
hehe bros all am saying is treat marriage like a bank account, properly manage it and you will be rich. slow and steady wins the race. pace yourselves. you cant do all the yanshing in 2 years and still expect to be together in five years. grin
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Obynolee(f): 7:14am On Jun 27, 2015
SirDorianGray:

Bro I thought noone would notice, this is all a twisted attempt at self pity and attention, why come to NL with this story? Why not your pastor or close friend? Why leave ur picture on your profile? Some people are thirsty. She has no shame.

Did i hear you mentioned pastor,please don't involve them,they aren't loyal
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nizzzy: 7:39am On Jun 27, 2015
Your problem started when u began begging for him for sex. You 2 can still play the same game by staving him with sex and always letting know u can with or without sex. I tell u that will do the magic.
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by precisionindepth: 8:30am On Jun 27, 2015
[quote author=ajibutter post=35183899][/quote]its really disheartening d way d world takes women. until marriage is seen as an institution DT shd b taken seriously by both parties, d institution will continue to suffer from all form of atrocities ranging from ...... to divorce and disfranchising of d children involve. most times, d party I feel most concerned for r d kids involved.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? / Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.