Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt (36553 Views)

Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan / Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt / Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt by ice25(f): 5:46am On Jun 18, 2015
GodMode:

gringrin mistakes happen...

I don't need a degree gringringrin

An educated f:ool like u won't understand...
yes my dear , you dont need a degree. what you need is common sense, and schools I guess dont "sell" that.

be good Bro.
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt by erunz(m): 6:01am On Jun 18, 2015
Kazzman:
Please, enough of all these nonsense talk from the Enemy of Yorubas. Afterall OSUN is not the only state owing, why concentrating on only Osun if not for your evil propaganda. You have failed again with this one and nothing will stop the good people of Osun from getting over this challenging situation.
we are concerntrating on OSUN, because their workers are dying, while some are attempting sucide because dey voted aregberascal. It is the people of OSUN dat are starving not aregberascal. Since APC has failed osun workers, PDP to d rescue
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt by GodMode: 6:01am On Jun 18, 2015
ice25:

yes my dear , you dont need a degree. what you need is common sense, and schools I guess dont "sell" that.

be good Bro.

Is that the best you can do
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt by morereb10: 6:05am On Jun 18, 2015
APC, APC, APC, APC, APC, how many times did I call u? na only you waka come? you can't pay your workers anf someone else is offering help and u r saying nonsense, why?

Devil the punish person oooo and make una no allow am.to start on you joganuts.
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt by BluStreak(m): 6:29am On Jun 18, 2015
You guys don't understand. I am concerned that Ben is not on the side of the masses to reject the hideous amount of money voted as wardrobe allowance. Saying he will not reject it is something to be worried about. If he wants to help Osun workers, he should do so from his purse. That can be referred to as philanthropy, not robbing Nigerians in broad day light as wardrobe allowance. If he gives Osun workers this year's allowance, what will happen to next year's?
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt by Austine94(m): 6:46am On Jun 18, 2015
Na the same people ;DNa the same people
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:54am On Jun 18, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Benue State workers are not complaining the way Osun workers are complaining. Also Benue is an APC state so it's not PDP's responsibility to pay Benue workers their salaries.
Mumu, was it during the government of APC that Benue State's worker came to be owed their salaries?
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt by Vikto: 6:54am On Jun 18, 2015
Fellow Countrymen, do we really need senators to survive as a nation. Let us do away with them if they pose a problem to the survival of the common man.
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt by chibaic(m): 7:01am On Jun 18, 2015
this country what can one do to please you people you have been crying to the federal government to help your state out of the mess you put your state into because of your mismanagement,now somebody out of sympathy has sacrificed his allowance to help you out of your problem then you said he is playing politics with your state you that is not playing politics why have you not paid,please mr aregbesola just swallow your pride and collect that money it will help you .
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt by oweman: 7:32am On Jun 18, 2015
HE CAN SELL OFF HIS SILVERBIRD TELEGISION TO PAY OSHUN WORKERS AS THAT WAS THE OUTCOME OF JONATHANS CORUPT GOVERNMENT AND JONATHAN.IS HIS UNCLE
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt by Kazzman(m): 7:47am On Jun 18, 2015
erunz:
we are concerntrating on OSUN, because their workers are dying, while some are attempting sucide because dey voted aregberascal. It is the people of OSUN dat are starving not aregberascal. Since APC has failed osun workers, PDP to d rescue
And you think PDP will do the magic after destroying the economy for over 16 years...
Don't be deceived, politicians are just using us for their selfish gain. They are birds of the same feather.
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt by Drkul(f): 7:58am On Jun 18, 2015
Lol Happy birthday to me and to all my birthday mates
We shall live long to fulfil God's purpose in our Lives.
As na my birthday today. #Godwin cool wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt by emmydee(m): 8:09am On Jun 18, 2015
Mr. Okanlawon, am very sure of how deeply idle you are. If you call this mockery, what would you call the owing of the salary itself? Better allow the lower level workers enjoy Ben Bruce gesture jare. U dey govt house dey chop sheeken daily wit d litlle money wey still remain,u dnt knw what others out there are going thru.
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt by lifeworth247(m): 9:47am On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt by PrinceVictorE(m): 10:03am On Jun 18, 2015
This guy shout shut up and watch. Simple!
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt by lurlah2014(f): 10:04am On Jun 18, 2015
i don't know what Nigerians problem is, someone is ready to sacrifice what you can not do when you are suppose to, now you call it mockery.##inferiority complex by non sacrificial politicians##
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt by sukieboy(f): 10:06am On Jun 18, 2015
bornmekus:
Take it easy!
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt by PrinceVictorE(m): 10:08am On Jun 18, 2015
oweman:
HE CAN SELL OFF HIS SILVERBIRD TELEGISION TO PAY OSHUN WORKERS AS THAT WAS THE OUTCOME OF JONATHANS CORUPT GOVERNMENT AND JONATHAN.IS HIS UNCLE

You tried...but you are being very foolish. Its better Osun State government accept its shame and accept what Ben is offering before its workers die of hunger.
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt by fistonati(m): 10:15am On Jun 18, 2015
PAY POLITICIANS MINIMUM WAGE and see how Nigeria will be better
visit:- thechronicleofeducation.com today
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt by fistonati(m): 10:16am On Jun 18, 2015
SHAME ON YOU, i pity ur generation's
PrinceVictorE:

You tried...but you are being very foolish. Its better Osun State government accept its shame and accept what Ben is offering before its workers die of hunger.
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt by PrinceVictorE(m): 10:38am On Jun 18, 2015
fistonati:
SHAME ON YOU, i pity ur generation's

Oh Oh
You should be the one to be ashamed.
Your generation is only on the verge of collapse . No pay no work, no teacher to teach the young generations who are the leader of tomorrrow.
Useless Osun State government.
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt by free13: 11:05am On Jun 18, 2015
Samchelsea:
Oga spokesman why not go and stand on the road and stop Buruji Kashamu's trucks of rice from coming into Osun state and see how the workers will tear you to shred....you and your boss have no shame, rather you are trying to curse Ben Murray Bruce for his kind gesture as well.
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt by yemiyusuff: 11:13am On Jun 18, 2015
What Sen. Ben Bruce and Kashamu are trying 2 do is neither a mockrey nor a gesture to d government of Osun, but a great challenges 2 d Senators and d Honourales from d state of osun to knw exactly wat d ppl of osun expecially d workers are expecting frm dem, not sitting down dia @ Abuja and quoting a law dat is out of constitution...
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt by calculator123(m): 11:50am On Jun 18, 2015
BluStreak:
You guys don't understand. I am concerned that Ben is not on the side of the masses to reject the hideous amount of money voted as wardrobe allowance. Saying he will not reject it is something to be worried about. If he wants to help Osun workers, he should do so from his purse. That can be referred to as philanthropy, not robbing Nigerians in broad day light as wardrobe allowance. If he gives Osun workers this year's allowance, what will happen to next year's?
he cnt do it alone he nids help of oda legislators.
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt by calculator123(m): 11:53am On Jun 18, 2015
with kashamu and bruce help.let each workers take 3cups of rice and #500naira.to buy stew tins,dis might reduce d noise but rauf u no try at alll o
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt by calculator123(m): 11:56am On Jun 18, 2015
Drkul:
Lol Happy birthday to me and to all my birthday mates
We shall live long to fulfil God's purpose in our Lives.
As na my birthday today. #Godwin cool wink
wer d cake sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt by darqly(m): 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
tempest69:
think I have a simple way of cutting down the cost of this wardrobe allowance. Just employ 12 Taylors 2 each from each geopolitical zone. Make two uniforms for each member, one as official and other ceremonial. Red for Senate nd green for reps. If possible give them ranks according to position occupied and numbers of years of services
grin grin grin
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt by adeA1(m): 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Sharrrp there joor lf your idiotic boss AregeRascal the king of debt had done the needful ben bruce would not have ‘embrassed' the workers by donating his wardrope allowance.

All of you in the state of osun should be kneeling down and kissing the feets of ben bruce and kashmu for reliving the hunger that wants to kill you all not minding the fact that it is an APC state
Rubbish! What makes Aregbesola be the king of debtors while Abia is there toppin the list? Hypocrisy of the highest order
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt by sigain: 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ben Bruce is an AKUKO YELLOW who has an ambition come 2019 Gubernatorial election in Bayelsa State.
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt by sigain: 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
Guy pls dont waste your pressures time on pple who just talk out of line. u have better things to do joor.
adeA1:
Rubbish! What makes Aregbesola be the king of debtors while Abia is there toppin the list? Hypocrisy of the highest order

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious / Seyi Makinde Buys 33 Operational Vehicles And 396 Motorcycles For Amotekun / Nigeria Loses ₦2 Billion Daily To Twitter Ban - NetBlocks (Sahara Reporters)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.