Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt (36557 Views)

Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan / Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt / Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt by adeA1(m): 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
I guess u re right afterll.
sigain:
Guy pls dont waste your pressures time on pple who just talk out of line. u have better things to do joor.
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt by BABAKABIRU301(f): 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
erunz:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/wardrobe-allowance-ben-bruce-mocking-nigerian-workers-osun-govt/
MY MENTOR. BABA BEN, DON'T MIND MY BROS JARE. HE BELONG TO NIGERIA EMBESLEMENT PARTY, MAD MAN OF OSUN.
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt by ShowYourCertificate: 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Mumu, was it during the government of APC that Benue State's worker came to be owed their salaries?
So who's responsibility is it now to pay them their arrears? PDP or APC?
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
So who's responsibility is it now to pay them their arrears? PDP or APC?
Yes, it's the duty of the APC government to pay, the PDP government of Suswam should be blamed for the debt. Stop blaming Ortom.
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt by ShowYourCertificate: 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Yes, it's the duty of the APC government to pay, the PDP government of Suswam should be blamed for the debt. Stop blaming Ortom.
I'm glad you agree with me that it's the APC's duty to pay. So let them pay. Why the wait? The more the wait, the more Ortom loses the support of the masses.
Re: Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt by teekay213(m): 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
this useless governor don turn the people in my state to beggars.smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dickson,alamieyeseigha Ordered Out Of Jonathan's Meeting With PDP Board Of Trust / I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology / FG Makes N2tn Taxes From Google, Facebook, Foreign Firms – Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.